ADVERTISEMENT

Is TEO on active roster w Saints?

GoldCountryND

Irish Expert
Sep 8, 2018
I see that douchebag Anzalone is playing quite a bit but curious if Manti is on active roster? Can’t seem to find the latest news on him. I know he got healthy and Saints kept him inactive I believe. Hope he gets a ring if Saints win it all.

According to their website he is active on the second team behind Alex Anzalone.

Toe has been injured again after about the fourth game. He had four tackles in week sixteen. I lost track of him in the playoffs. I doubt the Saints keep him because he seems to be fragile at the NFL level. The Chargers released him for that reason. He's productive when he plays but that's the fly in the buttermilk. The injury bug struck again and I doubt he gets another chance.

last i heard is that he was demoted to the practice squad and is not on the active 53 man roster

Dec. 27th:
New Orleans also made running back Dwayne Washington, linebacker Manti Te'o, wide receiver Austin Carr, tight end Dan Arnold and defensive end Trey Hendrickson inactive. None of the players were ruled out due to injury.

https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orl...cle_b5925604-176f-11e9-8991-5b43d84df6bd.html
Practice squad ? He's been in the league way too long to be eligible.

Last edited:
Reactions: TOMMY_23
Harlem,
I gave up watching pro football Due their so called protests. However , today I was over my son in law’s house, and he had the game on, soI watched it.
i never saw such bad non calls ! The Saints really got screwed today !

last i heard is that he was demoted to the practice squad and is not on the active 53 man roster

Dec. 27th:
New Orleans also made running back Dwayne Washington, linebacker Manti Te'o, wide receiver Austin Carr, tight end Dan Arnold and defensive end Trey Hendrickson inactive. None of the players were ruled out due to injury.

https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orl...cle_b5925604-176f-11e9-8991-5b43d84df6bd.html
He doesn’t qualify for the practice squad anymore. After four years in the league a player isn’t allowed to be on any practice squad.

Knowledge is power.

Reactions: Pennick4 and 88ND
With what he's shown in his short NFL career he doesn't really have a place on that team.
He's nowhere tenacious enough to how the Saints are playing on defense and the other factor and probably the biggest is injuries.

He can't stay healthy for any length of time.

Anzalone isn't indestructible out there as he's had his share of injuries too but he's playing like a maniac.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
ADVERTISEMENT