ADVERTISEMENT

irish mbb vs msu tonight

coolirish9

Posts Like A Champion
Jun 7, 2011
our irish are up north taking on the spartans tonight on the B10 network at 8pm. have no idea what i'm going to see from this team tonight. Brey has a veteran team and so i'm hoping for big things this season

our irish are up north taking on the spartans tonight on the B10 network at 8pm. have no idea what i'm going to see from this team tonight. Brey has a veteran team and so i'm hoping for big things this season
More of the same!

irish have now settled down and are playing better defense. nate is playing really well inside right now

horrible last several minutes for our irish as they can't buy a bucket and now are down by several pts at the half

Where's Bug Man? Its not the same withlut him. What does he think of our offense? Lol.

horrible last several minutes for our irish as they can't buy a bucket and now are down by several pts at the half
We lost most of our offense and are jumping straight into competition ... hard to see where the points are going to come from. I’d have been more excited to see this team have 10 games to grow up. But it’s 2020 so we get what we get.
I like Brey and I’ll be forever appreciative of the 2015 and 2016 seasons but when the current junior class graduates it’s time for Brey to retire and see if we can land the next coach that can get us consistently back into the top 25. Should not be a tough sell for the right coach ... with ND and ACC brands.

Prentice Hubb has the most unwarranted confidence ive ever seen in a bball player. As for the game. ND got in trouble when they decided to take the ball one on one vs MSU down low. Brey needs to realize this team will live & die by the 3. They have limited ability to get to the hole or play in the post.

It took 15 years for Brey to make the elite eight. In another 10 years he'll have 15 years since his last elite eight. Be patient. 2030 isn't that far away.

Durham may be tall, but he really can't do much. Seems to be a liability. Can't shoot, doesn't really rebound, not that good of a defender. ND really is missing Mooney.

It took 15 years for Brey to make the elite eight. In another 10 years he'll have 15 years since his last elite eight. Be patient. 2030 isn't that far away.
He should go back to the mock turtlenecks!

i turned the game off sometime in the second half as the game was getting out of hand. not going to take too much away from the first game but if they continue to play like that then it could be a long year

Final score: 80-70 MSU wins
The final score is not indicative of how this game went. It was over by the end of the first half when MSU went on a 17-0 run.
Another long season ahead for the men's bball team.

Well we have a HC who doesn't believe in a full roster of schollies because he doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

So there we are playing one of the country's best programs with 8 scholarship guys dressed and one in street clothes.

You get what you ask for.

Well we have a HC who doesn't believe in a full roster of schollies because he doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

So there we are playing one of the country's best programs with 8 scholarship guys dressed and one in street clothes.

You get what you ask for.
The guy has clearly overstayed....Program is floundering!

ADVERTISEMENT