ADVERTISEMENT

Irish eyes are smiling.

NCDomer1

I've posted how many times?
Sep 23, 2005

Some how, some way all the stars have to be aligned that ND signs Rice than ND has Fisher, Rocco, Rice on the field at the same. We are talking about three potential first round pics. He is not coming as a courtesy visit just to see South Bend. He has a sincere interest in what the Irish have to offer before all the may sayers come out of the wood work.
It must look good for Sneed being ND shied away from Cheeks when was the last time ND shied away from top 150? The best line backer recruiting haul ever if Sneed signs.
Cyrus Moss is visiting if ND signs him than ND has officially turned the corner of course their is no other excuses for future class.
The article says ND getting nine players drafted along with the Freeman hire and BK taking more interest in recruiting is mainly responsible. I say let's see what happens when it is all said and done. ND has 15 recruits which is more than anybody else supporting their number two rating on the other hand several three star recruits are due for a bump in the ratings especially the kid from Louisiana who got a scholly offer from Bama after he committed to ND. His ranking has not been validated considering you cannot teach 10.5 speed on the 100 meters with length.
The days of ND just settling are over. The staff can sell how well they develop players since not everyone qualifies to get into ND

Reactions: IrishMike409
I've been watching/reading about Rice along the way - I agree that getting him puts this Oline in an unchartered, amazing place. I'm hoping Blake and Rocco are working him hard.

Reactions: IrishMike409

Some how, some way all the stars have to be aligned that ND signs Rice than ND has Fisher, Rocco, Rice on the field at the same. We are talking about three potential first round pics. He is not coming as a courtesy visit just to see South Bend. He has a sincere interest in what the Irish have to offer before all the may sayers come out of the wood work.
It must look good for Sneed being ND shied away from Cheeks when was the last time ND shied away from top 150? The best line backer recruiting haul ever if Sneed signs.
Cyrus Moss is visiting if ND signs him than ND has officially turned the corner of course their is no other excuses for future class.
The article says ND getting nine players drafted along with the Freeman hire and BK taking more interest in recruiting is mainly responsible. I say let's see what happens when it is all said and done. ND has 15 recruits which is more than anybody else supporting their number two rating on the other hand several three star recruits are due for a bump in the ratings especially the kid from Louisiana who got a scholly offer from Bama after he committed to ND. His ranking has not been validated considering you cannot teach 10.5 speed on the 100 meters with length.
The days of ND just settling are over. The staff can sell how well they develop players since not everyone qualifies to get into ND Walker just got offered by state team LSU. His rating should easily go to 4 star.Easily.

He is a heavy lean to Oregon, but there is still time. He might be just a west coast guy. One site has him listed as 25th best player and the 3rd best edge rusher another site has him listed as the 4th best edge rusher. He is 6'5" a lean at 220 but has the frame to add 20 or 30 lbs of muscle. What a huge signee this would be. The kind of recruite OSU and Bama get regularly.
Amorian Walker the kid from Louisiana just got an offer from LSU. How could the rating services be so wrong. l they have him listed at over 800??? How many players in this country have offers from LSU, Bama and ND that are listed in the top 300? I imagine not many. He is 6'3" weighing in at 180 lbs, considering he ran a 4.41 recently, plus these kids are a little out of shape not playing a full schedule this year. It will be interesting to see how this pans out

He is a heavy lean to Oregon, but there is still time. He might be just a west coast guy. One site has him listed as 25th best player and the 3rd best edge rusher another site has him listed as the 4th best edge rusher. He is 6'5" a lean at 220 but has the frame to add 20 or 30 lbs of muscle. What a huge signee this would be. The kind of recruite OSU and Bama get regularly.
Amorian Walker the kid from Louisiana just got an offer from LSU. How could the rating services be so wrong. l they have him listed at over 800??? How many players in this country have offers from LSU, Bama and ND that are listed in the top 300? I imagine not many. He is 6'3" weighing in at 180 lbs, considering he ran a 4.41 recently, plus these kids are a little out of shape not playing a full schedule this year. It will be interesting to see how this pans out
He was injured his junior year

What was the context with him?
Agree with NCDomer - he might just be a West Coast Guy. Going to a small town in the Midwest where it will be 10 degrees for a few months, and they expect you to go to classes, is not for everyone. Fortunately Agu looks like a stud also and Ford and Gobaira look like studs also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT