ADVERTISEMENT

I'll know Saturday morning if ND wins

dagimpper1

ND Expert
Nov 25, 2009
I have mobility issues and I sometimes fall. This fb season I've had two really bad falls. I'll spare you all the details but I had one the morning of the Georgia game another the morning of the Miami game. My wife says I can't get out of bed until kick off Saturday night. I'll let you all know how it goes Saturday lol.

I have mobility issues and I sometimes fall. This fb season I've had two really bad falls. I'll spare you all the details but I had one the morning of the Georgia game another the morning of the Miami game. My wife says I can't get out of bed until kick off Saturday night. I'll let you all know how it goes Saturday lol.

i hope you start moving well. God Bless

Reactions: rgc7
Saturday at 12:28pm and have not fallen. So, by that metric ND wins tonight. However am still not confident. Here's hopping there's something to this. Won't know till tonight.

Saturday at 12:28pm and have not fallen. So, by that metric ND wins tonight. However am still not confident. Here's hopping there's something to this. Won't know till tonight.

Dag,
I am getting too old for these Prime Time Games as well. I’ll just get a good nigh’s sleep and watch the DVR in the morning ! Time to take care of this old body, so when it comes to certain activities, like ND in Prime
Time, “ The Spirit is willing but the Body is weak ! “

Dag,
I am getting too old for these Prime Time Games as well. I’ll just get a good nigh’s sleep and watch the DVR in the morning ! Time to take care of this old body, so when it comes to certain activities, like ND in Prime
Time, “ The Spirit is willing but the Body is weak ! “

As true as that might be you still young at heart brother

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT