ADVERTISEMENT

IIO, I know you are reading...come back my Canadian brother from another mother.

What are you talking about? I am constantly watching Twitter for recruiting news. Pete has a great Twitter for recruiting and other ND updates.
Stuff that recruiting sites already report. What breaking news or expert breakdown of recruits does he have? I haven't seen much of any. I wasn't saying team news. We're talking recruiting

Stuff that recruiting sites already report. What breaking news or expert breakdown of recruits does he have? I haven't seen much of any. I wasn't saying team news. We're talking recruiting
Are you telling me Pete has no information on his Twitter about recruiting?

Are you telling me Pete has no information on his Twitter about recruiting?
Nothing that's breaking news. He retweets information already out there. He doesn't break down the players abilities. Reporters on this site and a few others are waaay better with recruiting info than him. He not a recruiting reporter that calls HS kids and knows inside info. He's not a recruiting guy. Like say a Mike Singer from this site. That's Mikes main job

Nothing that's breaking news. He retweets information already out there. He doesn't break down the players abilities. Reporters on this site and a few others are waaay better with recruiting info than him. He not a recruiting reporter that calls HS kids and knows inside info. He's not a recruiting guy. Like say a Mike Singer from this site. That's Mikes main job
Pete gives good information on all things ND. You let me know the next time Mike has ND recruiting breaking news. I am sure Pete will have the same information.

So how did IIO get all his great recruiting information? Is he just plugged in with P5 recruiting coordinators all over the country and they just share info with him freely and he graciously turns around and shares it with us?

Wow, how lucky we were that some Canadian CFB person has all this insider recruiting info that he is somehow privy to and he spills all of it on a public free message board.

Why’d he leave? I like his posts. I don’t pay attention enough to know if there was a reason.

Didn't IIO predict a NC win? Or just that it was going to be a tough game.

Come back, IIO! Down goes Michigan. If they want to save the class they better announce Harbaugh's departure soon... Detroit?

IIO is a complete fraud. We used to have Coach D on this board and he gave great analysis. After he was hired by Irish Illustrated, I believe, IIO stepped up. Then he was hired for a job on the recruiting board. I was one of many who wrote a recommendation for IIO. That lasted a few months or so and IIO parted ways (no doubt it was mutual).

Now we have this bitter guy we remember as IIO and he talks ND down every chance he gets. Heck, I'm not even sure it's the same guy because the old IIO just talked recruiting and didn't bash on ND.

Remember that old guy that stepped in after IIO? Can't remember his screen name but he did a great job on this board. Jeez, I've been around for a while, I guess...maybe ND just needs to win another NC in my lifetime and I'll fade off into the sunset :)

Reactions: NDapolisDS
IIO is a complete fraud. We used to have Coach D on this board and he gave great analysis. After he was hired by Irish Illustrated, I believe, IIO stepped up. Then he was hired for a job on the recruiting board. I was one of many who wrote a recommendation for IIO. That lasted a few months or so and IIO parted ways (no doubt it was mutual).

Now we have this bitter guy we remember as IIO and he talks ND down every chance he gets. Heck, I'm not even sure it's the same guy because the old IIO just talked recruiting and didn't bash on ND.

Remember that old guy that stepped in after IIO? Can't remember his screen name but he did a great job on this board. Jeez, I've been around for a while, I guess...maybe ND just needs to win another NC in my lifetime and I'll fade off into the sunset :)
Great post! I have been saying for awhile the guy is a fraud. There is no way, he is a ND fan. Which, is totally fine. Just don’t pretend you are a ND fan then bash them every chance you get.

Also, his recruiting “insight” is a fraud. He simply copies and paste everything. He is not on the recruiting trail. He does not have anyone inside the ND program giving him information.

Funny, he has so many posters on this board buying everything he is selling.

I know, I know, all the IIO fan boys are going to team up against me because I dared to go after their hero. 😆

Reactions: NDapolisDS
ADVERTISEMENT