ADVERTISEMENT

IIO, I know you are reading...come back my Canadian brother from another mother.

TorontoHrvat

ND Expert
Feb 22, 2009
With Michgian and Ped State both going down in flames, I need to know the impact on recruiting in terms of what does this mean for us. Do we get any of their recruits coming to their senses and jumping ship?

Come back and post. This "bet" was dumb......and we can forgive and forget and move on. If Notre Dame winning can't unite us, then watching Michgian and Ped State go down in flames, surely can.

#CanadianIrishfans

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
He will come back if he wants to come back. Major impact on recruiting throughout the Mid West for 2022. Of course, this also helps OSU out

He is a Fraud. He loves guys like you begging him to come back.

It feeds right into his narcissist personality.

That’s the reason the guy left. So he could see how many grown men will beg him to come back.

Grow up dude. IIO has forgotten more about Notre Dame than you will ever know.

The vast majority want him back. If you don't, that's your opinion.

That’s the reason the guy left. So he could see how many grown men will beg him to come back.

You’re an angry guy. Lol. Did IIO bang your wife or something.

I think it’s safe to assume that everyone knows how you feel. You running into every thread about him is getting beyond creepy

Enjoyed his musings. This boycott seems a bit dramatic. I live in SEC territory.

i enjoy way to much discussing & debating with people who share my passion.

I would never stay away just because I didn't believe, but then again I would never pick against the Irish. What tho the odds.

Reactions: Bodizephax

Honest question, why is he a fraud? Did he lie about something? I do t keep up with every post, so I’m not sure.

I don’t agree with everything he says but I do think he’s knowledgeable and provides good info on recruiting.

I think to many folks on here are childish, if they disagree on a topic, they want to cast someone off or make it personal.

I enjoy his posts and wish he had not left. But if he comes back this season he is a stone cold welcher.

I got called names, was attacked because of my post about Book not being able to win a “Big Game”.

He did, I was happy to admit I was wrong, and though i shared a number of things I like about him, all that was ignored because I said the truth, that Book didn’t throw the ball downfield particularly well, and his completion percentage wasn’t high enough for a top tier QB, and that his QBR had decreased every season.

I think he’s a tremendous young man but that was my opinion on his play, and about a half dozen yahoos here tried to make it personal, that I don’t really like ND, that I’m a fraud, etc. despite the fact I’ve been on this board since 2002.

Enjoyed his musings. This boycott seems a bit dramatic. I live in SEC territory.

i enjoy way to much discussing & debating with people who share my passion.

I would never stay away just because I didn't believe, but then again I would never pick against the Irish. What tho the odds.

So do I. I live in Mississippi and work in Alabama. I have to battle those SOB Alabama fans all the time.
They don't believe in the Irish (just like IIO). They laughed at me when I told them ND was going to beat Clemson. IIO was so upset at me for predicting ND to beat Clemson that he tried to bet me $1,000. And when I said no, that I never gamble money on anything, he tried to bet me that if Clemson won I would have to leave and if ND won he would have to leave. Again I said no to the bet because I didn't want him to leave the board. I enjoy him as a poster. So there was no bet. Then he tried to bet Ara but after much soul searching and a talk with his wife--Ara refused the bet.

*** So there was no bet. IIO left the board on his own because he hates being wrong. He doesn't think the Irish are elite and he said that they would never be because it is too hard to get top recruits into ND.

Sad that any Irish fan would leave a ND message board when they have finally arrived.
Maybe he will come back if the Irish lose? I hope he stays away if that is the case.

So do I. I live in Mississippi and work in Alabama. I have to battle those SOB Alabama fans all the time.
They don't believe in the Irish (just like IIO). They laughed at me when I told them ND was going to beat Clemson. IIO was so upset at me for predicting ND to beat Clemson that he tried to bet me $1,000. And when I said no, that I never gamble money on anything, he tried to bet me that if Clemson won I would have to leave and if ND won he would have to leave. Again I said no to the bet because I didn't want him to leave the board. I enjoy him as a poster. So there was no bet. Then he tried to bet Ara but after much soul searching and a talk with his wife--Ara refused the bet.

*** So there was no bet. IIO left the board on his own because he hates being wrong. He doesn't think the Irish are elite and he said that they would never be because it is too hard to get top recruits into ND.

Sad that any Irish fan would leave a ND message board when they have finally arrived.
Maybe he will come back if the Irish lose? I hope he stays away if that is the case.
IIO is the Yin to your Yang. This board is now out of balance with his absence!

10 years in Nashville (UT), 20 years in ATL (Dawgs) and 5 years on JAX (Gator).

Just happy to have an outlet. IIO is a fool to give it up, but you know what they say. "A fool and his team will soon be parted".

No issues to have IIO back, true fans just always believe. We all make mistakes.

A true fan just doesnt abandon his team or board.

Welcome back, just eat your crow and never go against the family.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Honest question, why is he a fraud? Did he lie about something? I do t keep up with every post, so I’m not sure.

I don’t agree with everything he says but I do think he’s knowledgeable and provides good info on recruiting.

I think to many folks on here are childish, if they disagree on a topic, they want to cast someone off or make it personal.
He copies and paste all of his recruiting information. Not one time, has he ever given credit to his source. None of his information is first hand information. He is not the one going to camps or any recruiting events. He first finds information on other websites, then he posts that information on here without saying where he gets it from.

Grow up dude. IIO has forgotten more about Notre Dame than you will ever know.

The vast majority want him back. If you don't, that's your opinion.
He definitely knew more than me when he said Clemson would embarrass ND.
He definitely knows more about ND than me when I said ND will run all over Clemson for at least 175 yards.

I know you must be President of his fan club, so rock on IIO fanBOY, rock on.

Objectively, if you have to beg a woman to come back and be your girlfriend do you lose your dignity and self respect ?

Abide by his wishes and his decision,

Reactions: Telx1 and Zorich 88

I don’t care if he is a narcissist because I don’t have to be around him and he’s not the president.

I do care that his posts are overwhelmingly valuable insights into the ‘ins and outs’of all things Notre Dame football. There are a few good posters on this forum, but IIO is unrivaled.

If a poster privately leaves a board by choice....thats their business. But announcing it says something different. It says "look at me". Whether one is considered a good poster or a not so good poster.....its a free and anonymous board....As a preacher once said: "I praise the Lord for them that come......and for them that leave".

I don’t care if he is a narcissist because I don’t have to be around him and he’s not the president.

I do care that his posts are overwhelmingly valuable insights into the ‘ins and outs’of all things Notre Dame football. There are a few good posters on this forum, but IIO is unrivaled.
Cute

ND 35 was the marker for all posters to aspire to be. Guy was always positive and was more informative than even IIO. That's not to take anything away from IIO. I truly enjoy recruiting in the sense that I get to see kids that are not only making a great football choice in ND but an educational one. That degree will offer them so many opportunities and connections. Plus most of these kids will not bring any negative light on ND. These are upstanding kids unlike some that go to MSU or Florida St.

Reactions: Zorich 88

Funny, I used to live in Alabama and work in Mississippi. My ND "Play Like a Champion Today" flag flew outside of my home everyday during the 2012 season. I find the SEC fans to be good-hearted fans that love college football. Even going to the 2007 Sugar Bowl between LSU and ND wearing my ND garb was an entertaining experience. Their fans were so grateful ND showed up to support their team and the city of NOLA after Katrina. Even the beads being given out were green, gold and purple - ND and LSU colors but, also, Mardi Gras colors - it was like a match made in heaven for them. One last thing, they have a street in the French Quarter named "Notre Dame".

Reactions: Telx1
IIO, log on under a new name....change Ontario to Quebec or something...lol

I need recruiting news bro and predictions. No idea where you get your info from but its definitely good and appreciated.

IIO, log on under a new name....change Ontario to Quebec or something...lol

I need recruiting news bro and predictions. No idea where you get your info from but its definitely good and appreciated.
If you want recruiting news, Twitter has some good links. Pete Sampson does a great job.

ADVERTISEMENT