ADVERTISEMENT

Ian Book to the Saints

And you think Drew Brees had a strong arm. You dont even watch. You just talk
The difference between you and me is that I think before I talk !

My source is an NFL team that played against Brees a number of times.

WHAT’S YOUR SOURCE ?

Over the coarse of his career Brees had a strong arm. Dan Marino strong, no but very strong and very accurate. Now the last few years he lost some zip on his arm. Several experts on TV have all noted Brees having a strong arm. Golson5 is an idiot.

Over the coarse of his career Brees had a strong arm. Dan Marino strong, no but very strong and very accurate. Now the last few years he lost some zip on his arm. Several experts on TV have all noted Brees having a strong arm. Golson5 is an idiot.
He never had a strong arm. He came into the league with an adequate arm. It has gotten below average in the last 5 years

Reactions: Chest Brockwell
That’s it, “your vision” ?

What a joke !

How many complete games did you watch Drew Brees play ?

Do you think “your vision” is more qualified than the coaching staff of an NFL team ?

”Your vision”
Which complete games did you watch over the last 5 years, please name them.

Thanks

What a joke !

Do you think “your vision” is more qualified than the coaching staff of an NFL team ?

”Your vision”

Thanks
He knows nothing about football. Only a fool on a message board thinks they know more then anyone else, including Actual coaches. Golsen5 is always good to laugh at.

Reactions: nemeth#5
In this latest B&G article, it's clear the Saints really liked Book, did their homework, targeted him, and now he is in a dream spot to make it in the NFL, and hopefully for the long haul.

Sean Payton is one of the top coaches in the business, as everyone knows, and to be able to win his respect and serious interest speaks volumes. The fact that Book is a pretty fair ringer for Drew Brees, at least physically if nothing else, had to have played into it. But just the same Book could not have had it play out any better. I guess maybe if he went 3rd round. Other than that the draft had to have been everything he could have hoped for.

So.... hell yeah!

Reactions: Irishjohn68

What a joke !

”Your vision”

Thanks
What coaching staff said he had a rocket arm?

I've been watching Brees since college. Great qb obviously, not a very strong arm.

Adequate arm coming out. Then he hurt his shoulder early in his career. It got weaker. Then the last 5 years is been below average.

If you couldn't see that, I really don't care

Books size and arm strength are similar to Brees. Brees' a bit stronger coming out.

Neither has a cannon

Still obsessing & getting pummeled on the subject I see. Lol
I knew the Tremble hater would chime in.

I'm debating with people who don't follow the nfl. You would think I'm getting pummeled. You're a dumb as they are.

The blind leading the blind around here

I knew the Tremble hater would chime in.

I'm debating with people who don't follow the nfl. You would think I'm getting pummeled. You're a dumb as they are.

The blind leading the blind around here
I just hope we can one day get a head coach who knows half as much as you do about football..... we'd be so fortunate.

I just hope we can one day get a head coach who knows half as much as you do about football..... we'd be so fortunate.
We already have a great head coach. And you dont need to even know much football to know that Brees didn't have a strong arm. But, unfortunately we dont have the brightest bunch around here. Yourself included

In this latest B&G article, it's clear the Saints really liked Book, did their homework, targeted him, and now he is in a dream spot to make it in the NFL, and hopefully for the long haul.

Sean Payton is one of the top coaches in the business, as everyone knows, and to be able to win his respect and serious interest speaks volumes. The fact that Book is a pretty fair ringer for Drew Brees, at least physically if nothing else, had to have played into it. But just the same Book could not have had it play out any better. I guess maybe if he went 3rd round. Other than that the draft had to have been everything he could have hoped for.

So.... hell yeah!
I don’t think Book could have asked for a better team/coach to go too.

What coaching staff said he had a rocket arm?

I've been watching Brees since college. Great qb obviously, not a very strong arm.

Adequate arm coming out. Then he hurt his shoulder early in his career. It got weaker. Then the last 5 years is been below average.

If you couldn't see that, I really don't care
Why do you feel the need to LIE in order to defend your absurd position?

Cite where I stated that Brees had a “rocket arm”

You’re a fraud !

I don’t think it matters which NFL team’s coaching staff assessed Brees’s abilities, as they’re all pretty astute when it comes to analyzing opponents.

It‘s an NFC team, but what do they know when compared to your “VISION” ?

Have you offered your special “vision” services to any NFL or college teams ?

HINT: Keep your day job !

As I stated previously, every starting QB in the NFL has a strong arm, some are just stronger than others.

P.S. STOP LYING, IT DIMINISHES WHAT LITTLE CREDIBILITY YOU HAVE LEFT !

Reactions: Irishjohn68
We already have a great head coach. And you dont need to even know much football to know that Brees didn't have a strong arm. But, unfortunately we dont have the brightest bunch around here. Yourself included
Again.... If I ever know a tenth of what you have forgotten about football.... I'd be happy...... Whats your resume again on how you know so much? Please remind me..... it must be quite impressive because you are so quick to tell everyone how much you know on here almost daily.....

Again.... If I ever know a tenth of what you have forgotten about football.... I'd be happy...... Whats your resume again on how you know so much? Please remind me..... it must be quite impressive because you are so quick to tell everyone how much you know on here almost daily.....
With your limited knowledge, I know you would think that obvious observation takes a deep football background but it really doesnt. It just seems that way to you.....

So your experience in football is......?
Played football most of my life. From 5 through high school. Now that I'm in my mid 30s, flag football.

Regardless, like I said, you dont need a football background to see certain things.

Played football most of my life. From 5 through high school. Now that I'm in my mid 30s, flag football.

Regardless, like I said, you dont need a football background to see certain things.
That hardly makes you an expert. Then again we can tell because you have no idea most of the time what you are talking about.

Because I tell you you need to shut up I’m 10? I’m trying to help you from embarrassing yourself any further. Shut up.
Okay so you are like 10

How about this childish response, No

Now do you want to say shut up again like a child and Ill respond with No again. Or do you want to grow up and act like an adult

Okay so you are like 10

How about this childish response, No

Now do you want to say shut up again like a child and Ill respond with No again. Or do you want to grow up and act like an adult
I’m trying to help you. Stop embarrassing yourself. And to do that you need to stop posting about things you know nothing about.

Got it, so you played as much as me..... crazy that you know more than most everyone..... good for you

Got it, so you played as much as me..... crazy that you know more than most everyone..... good for you
Crazy that you would think that everyone who plays at the same level would only know the exact same things. Like every person who plays the game has the same amount of football IQ. That's interesting......Does that apply to everything or just football?

Crazy that you would think that everyone who plays at the same level would only know the exact same things. Like every person who plays the game has the same amount of football IQ. That's interesting......Does that apply to everything or just football?
Like I said.... glad you know so much about football without playing past the same level literally everyone does..... you so smart.

Like I said.... glad you know so much about football without playing past the same level literally everyone does..... you so smart.
So everyone who does things at the same level, has the same knowledge? Does that apply in all fields or just football?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT