ADVERTISEMENT

I said the Bearcats were loaded with NFL talent

You are basing a lot of these predictions on potential.

Mayer and Foskey are locks.

Joseph is a maybe. If he was an NFL talent he would have entered the draft this season.

TB has how many starts and you are calling him NFL talent????

Styles yes
Alt Yes
Patterson Yes
Fisher not enough snaps yet
Tyree yes
, Colzie, yes
Mills, maybe
Lacey, maybe
Marist, injury concerns
Ademilol maybe

My comment was “ND today, is lacking NFL talent at a lot of key positions”.

Secondary, QB and LB. I stand by that comment.
Do we need more elite players at those positions and more depth, yes

But Joseph and Hart are lock nfl players. So is Liufau.

Thats 3 locks in the positions you mentioned. And plenty of talent to be more. We could have a bunch of nfl players from those 3 spots

I expect the linebackers to be much better this year than last. And a possible upgrade at the other 2 spots as well

And Ademilola isn't a maybe. He's going to get drafted. The question is how high

Some, no doubt I am basing on potential but not that many. We have watched most I listed, and we have a very talented team. We are very young at spots but picked up great talent in 21, 22 and we have not even loaded 23.

With the exception of a kicker and a punter, we have NFL talent on the team at every spot with very few exceptions.

Well we can look back next year, see how many exhausted or left without making a roster.

Some of those frosh looked so good in that spring game. Thomas, Sneed and Junior just looked like it will be impossible to keep them off the field. And baby-bus is going to have a good year with that line.

I cant remember who had the first pick, Watters? The speed he showed after the catch looked elite from the stands.

What spots across the 22 starters do you feel we have no NFL caliber players starting or coming up?

Do we need more elite players at those positions and more depth, yes

But Joseph and Hart are lock nfl players. So is Liufau.

Thats 3 locks in the positions you mentioned. And plenty of talent to be more. We could have a bunch of nfl players from those 3 spots

I expect the linebackers to be much better this year than last. And a possible upgrade at the other 2 spots as well

And Ademilola isn't a maybe. He's going to get drafted. The question is how high
Hart a lock??? He gives up a lot of big plays.

Joseph not sure. I never saw him play

Liufau see how he is after injury

Some, no doubt I am basing on potential but not that many. We have watched most I listed, and we have a very talented team. We are very young at spots but picked up great talent in 21, 22 and we have not even loaded 23.

With the exception of a kicker and a punter, we have NFL talent on the team at every spot with very few exceptions.

Well we can look back next year, see how many exhausted or left without making a roster.

Some of those frosh looked so good in that spring game. Thomas, Sneed and Junior just looked like it will be impossible to keep them off the field. And baby-bus is going to have a good year with that line.

I cant remember who had the first pick, Watters? The speed he showed after the catch looked elite from the stands.

What spots across the 22 starters do you feel we have no NFL caliber players starting or coming up?
I don’t see a LB getting drafted. Not counting freshman.

CB I do not see NFL talent

Safety Joseph maybe??? I haven’t seen him play.
QB I don't see NFL talent. TB could develop into a late pick.

Hart a lock??? He gives up a lot of big plays.

Joseph not sure. I never saw him play

Liufau see how he is after injury
Hart didn't give up big plays. They barely the his way last year. They went after Lewis. He's a lock to get drafted with his size and ability

Joseph is a lock regardless if you saw him or not

As long as Liufau is healthy he a lock

Too early on TB but he's more talented than Book. That's a wait and see

Hart didn't give up big plays. They barely the his way last year. They went after Lewis. He's a lock to get drafted with his size and ability

Joseph is a lock regardless if you saw him or not

As long as Liufau is healthy he a lock

Too early on TB but he's more talented than Book. That's a wait and see
Time will tell

then is it the coaching or depth ? Because Bama made Cincy look silly
did they? I must have been watching a different game. 17 points through 3 quarters, 27 for the game. It was still a game going into the 4th quarter. Bama put up 42 and 540 yards against GA in the 1st game.

It was a convincing win, but they didn't make them look silly.

did they? I must have been watching a different game. 17 points through 3 quarters, 27 for the game. It was still a game going into the 4th quarter. Bama put up 42 and 540 yards against GA in the 1st game.

It was a convincing win, but they didn't make them look silly.
It was never a game. It was over at kickoff

I don’t see a LB getting drafted. Not counting freshman.

CB I do not see NFL talent

Safety Joseph maybe??? I haven’t seen him play.
QB I don't see NFL talent. TB could develop into a late pick.

Frosh are on the team now so on my list. I'm surprised you don't see any 88. I would be shocked if Kollie, Ziegler, Junior, Sneed or Marist don't make a draft pick. I think we have the makings of some of the best backer core we have seen in a very long time here....Botelho as well. I dont see Kiser but he might get a late round. I think its a huge strength on this team.

Frosh are on the team now so on my list. I'm surprised you don't see any 88. I would be shocked if Kollie, Ziegler, Junior, Sneed or Marist don't make a draft pick. I think we have the makings of some of the best backer core we have seen in a very long time here....Botelho as well. I dont see Kiser but he might get a late round. I think its a huge strength on this team.
I think we have good college LBs. I believe they will help us win some big games. However, NFL talent is a different story.
Coney was a good college LB. I thought he would get drafted. Now he is in the USFL.

I do not see a LB on the roster (not counting freshman) that are better than Coney.

I think we have good college LBs. I believe they will help us win some big games. However, NFL talent is a different story.
Coney was a good college LB. I thought he would get drafted. Now he is in the USFL.

I do not see a LB on the roster (not counting freshman) that are better than Coney.
Liufau is way more talented. So is Kollie. Both are nfl prospects

Liufau is way more talented. So is Kollie. Both are nfl prospects
Coney had a really good Senior season. 123 total tackles. Compare that to Jaylon with 115 total his last year.

I really like Liufau and Kollie but they are not locks to get drafted. Will either of them have more that 100 tackles in a season???

Coney had a really good Senior season. 123 total tackles. Compare that to Jaylon with 115 total his last year.

I really like Liufau and Kollie but they are not locks to get drafted. Will either of them have more that 100 tackles in a season???
Stats alone dont get you drafted. Talent, ability plus stats get you drafted.

They are way more athletic than Coney. Will test way better at the combine. They will also be much better in pass coverage than Coney.

It's all about how you translate to the league. He didnt. They do

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT