ADVERTISEMENT

I know y'all hate it but you better root for Michigan this week

88ND

I've posted how many times?
Sep 9, 2013
You better become big Michigan fans this week and hope like hell they not only beat PSU but demolish them.

If PSU wins and especially big it won't mean shit if BK finally beats Michigan @ Ann Arbor.

They need a big win vs PSU and we need a big win against Michigan.

Ideally in a dreamy world if they can beat OSU as well...

Sucks to scoreboard watch now but that's what happens when you lose.

Reactions: Rionegro
I ALWAYS root for penn state to lose. Im from philly, those people are a cult and have a superiority complex. They also hate notre dame more than any fanbase besides Michigan I’ve seen

Reactions: pasubwaydomer
Nah I’m good. Not sure it matters if they win and gain confidence maybe they click and get on a roll. I suppose I’ll be happy either way but I just want a frustrated offense to face not one that is grooving. Jmo

You better become big Michigan fans this week and hope like hell they not only beat PSU but demolish them.

If PSU wins and especially big it won't mean shit if BK finally beats Michigan @ Ann Arbor.

ND needs the B10 to have a 2 loss Champion or they get the nod over ND.

Absolutely.

I don't disagree with your rationale, but when push comes to shove I can't root for them. Just can't.

Regardless of what happens at Penn State, ND needs to take care of their own schedule . That’s the only thing that matters. With that said, I think Michigan will win by at least ten.

Reactions: Catholicfan95
A UM win and we’ve spent a lot words for naught!

(that is unless we have a segment of fans thinking a 2 loss ND is a
contender for final 4!)

A UM win and we’ve spent a lot words for naught!

(that is unless we have a segment of fans thinking a 2 loss ND is a
contender for final 4!)

What? How does beating UM beating Penn St give us a second loss?

I don't disagree with your rationale, but when push comes to shove I can't root for them. Just can't.
I don't want to ever root for them.... But maybe it will feel better if we put it this way...

Hopefully Michigan will still only have 1 loss until we play

I hate the scoreboard watching but thus is life when you lose

Reactions: G_a_r_y

No.

Agreed

I ALWAYS root for penn state to lose. Im from philly, those people are a cult and have a superiority complex. They also hate notre dame more than any fanbase besides Michigan I’ve seen

That is because Notre dame and the CAtholic Church are cults.

ADVERTISEMENT