ADVERTISEMENT

I know it has been a while since the game. But wanted to compliment you guys once

Jan 3, 2015
again on your hospitality, and the overall way you treated a bunch of southeastern football nuts when we showed up to your hallowed grounds. It was without a doubt the game that showed us that this could be a special year. My only disappointment was not being able to finish the job. But other than the Rose Bowl, our game at South Bend was the highlight of our season.
We arrived in masses, and not one time did I feel unwelcome, or looked down upon. From being in the bars all week to tailgating the day of the game to the game itself. You folks showed us nothing but class. Even after the game, in defeat, you were the classiest fans I have ever encountered.
I have never been a Notre Dame fan, but I left there a full fledged fan, and always will be.
I only hope we can return the favor when you guys make the trek to Athens in a couple of years. After years of dealing with the fans of Tennessee, auburn, South Carolina, Bama, and Florida. It was a refreshing feeling getting to know and be around you fine folks.
Good luck in the coming seasons, I will be rooting for you until you make the trip to Athens, but even then, I only hope you leave feeling about us the way we did about you. Good day and god bless.

again on your hospitality, and the overall way you treated a bunch of southeastern football nuts when we showed up to your hallowed grounds. It was without a doubt the game that showed us that this could be a special year. My only disappointment was not being able to finish the job. But other than the Rose Bowl, our game at South Bend was the highlight of our season.
We arrived in masses, and not one time did I feel unwelcome, or looked down upon. From being in the bars all week to tailgating the day of the game to the game itself. You folks showed us nothing but class. Even after the game, in defeat, you were the classiest fans I have ever encountered.
I have never been a Notre Dame fan, but I left there a full fledged fan, and always will be.
I only hope we can return the favor when you guys make the trek to Athens in a couple of years. After years of dealing with the fans of Tennessee, auburn, South Carolina, Bama, and Florida. It was a refreshing feeling getting to know and be around you fine folks.
Good luck in the coming seasons, I will be rooting for you until you make the trip to Athens, but even then, I only hope you leave feeling about us the way we did about you. Good day and god bless.
Thanks HSD. You could express your gratitude by deflecting a couple of those five stars in our direction. :)

Thanks HSD. You could express your gratitude by deflecting a couple of those five stars in our direction. :)
Well if we can’t get them, I would rather you guys do as opposed to another SEC school. And the neat thing is right now you guys have more Georgia guys committed to you than Bama does. They usually get more than anyone besides us. You guys have 2 Ga. commits and Bama has 1. And we feel pretty sure that they will lose the one they have. Q.Walker isn’t going to stick imo, either will flip to us or Tennessee, most feel like he will stay home, we can only hope.

Within a day or so of the game, I made a post here to the effect that our AD's should get together and schedule some additional games between the two schools. Great teams, great fans and great traditions would result in great games. I still believe that should take place.

Within a day or so of the game, I made a post here to the effect that our AD's should get together and schedule some additional games between the two schools. Great teams, great fans and great traditions would result in great games. I still believe that should take place.
i agree 100 %. And hope that it gets done.

I am looking forward to meeting the Arkansas fans in 2020. This will be their first time at ND and I think there will be a large showing for this warm weather game. As incredibly nice as the Georgia fans were, I am thinking the same will be true of the Razorback fan base. What struck me about the Georgia fans I sat and talked with before and after the game, they remind me so much of Hoosiers.

ADVERTISEMENT