ADVERTISEMENT

How exciting is this?

iwish

Posts Like A Champion
Feb 1, 2006
Our Irish 10-0, playing Syracuse at Yankee stadium with the CFP waiting for us with a victory (and of course assuming a win at USC). And despite the season, still those in the media who doubt the team.

Personally, as a fan I could not ask for anything more. Like all of you, I'm sure, we wait all off-season for college football to return it's a loooong off-season. This year has been great and so much fun to watch.

C'mon Irish, do what you do and unleash hell on Syracuse. Go Irish!!

Tonight's the night we're gonna make it happen
Tonight we'll put all other things aside
Give in this time and show me some affection
We're goin' for those pleasures in the night
I want to love you, feel you
Wrap myself around you
I want to squeeze you, please you
I just can't get enough
And if you move real slow, I'll let it go
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know I want you
We shouldn't even think about tomorrow
Sweet memories will last a long, long time
We'll have a good time, baby, don't you worry
And if we're still playin' around, boy, that's just fine
Let's get excited, we just can't hide it
I'm about…

It has been fun..... amazing some 'fans' are not satisfied.
You need to stop that nonsense.

Question...how many posts do you see of me saying..amazing some 'fans' are hapoy and content even with areas that could be improved. None!

Do you think it makes someone less a fan because they're wishing for those weak areas to improve?

Does it make you less a fan for ignoring those very things and think the company store is perfect?

Minus the trolls everyone here is a fan. No more no less. Just fans. Period!

Question...how many posts do you see of me saying..amazing some 'fans' are hapoy and content even with areas that could be improved. None!

Do you think it makes someone less a fan because they're wishing for those weak areas to improve?

Does it make you less a fan for ignoring those very things and think the company store is perfect?

You dont think it is weird that there are fans that continue to bitch while their team is 10-0? I do.

Just like I think its weird certain people hated BK earlier this year, but now ignore that fact and spin it some other way (he was granted second and third chances...?).

Here are some simple facts;
-You wanted BK fired
-ND and BK just won their 10th game of the year

Our Irish 10-0, playing Syracuse at Yankee stadium with the CFP waiting for us with a victory (and of course assuming a win at USC). And despite the season, still those in the media who doubt the team.

Personally, as a fan I could not ask for anything more. Like all of you, I'm sure, we wait all off-season for college football to return it's a loooong off-season. This year has been great and so much fun to watch.

And the entire non-ND portion of the college football world rooting for us to lose. Irrelevant? Ha!!

Reactions: francade

You need to be mocked for your “opinions” on a daily basis.
As do many others here.

So....tell us more about how Kelly is a terrible coach??

Reactions: nemeth#5
Wrap myself around you
I just can't get enough
I'm about…
Ok that's weird.

You need to be mocked for your “opinions” on a daily basis.
As do many others here.

So....tell us more about how Kelly is a terrible coach??
He was so passionate once upon a time on how atrocious of a coach BK was..... now he has shifted that passion into pointing out our inadequate special teams play..... All the while he has never admitted that his strong belief of firing BK would of been an obvious wrong decision.

You dont think it is weird that there are fans that continue to bitch while their team is 10-0? I do.

Just like I think its weird certain people hated BK earlier this year, but now ignore that fact and spin it some other way (he was granted second and third chances...?).

-You wanted BK fired

It’s human nature. Freaking cubs fans were booing their team! Christ you would think they had a 5 year pass. ND let’s be honest hasn’t won since 1988. I for one am really hungry. I applaud BK this year but I also remember some questionable losses. Go Irish!

@88ND deserves nothing but constant mockery...until he finally admits what a good coach Kelly is and the amount of work he has done to completely revamp a near-dead ND program.
Along with that, we’ll obviously need an admission of what an unbelievable moron he is too.

There are many other posters that should also receive the same treatment.

For example @NDIRISH53

I don't always agree with these guys but they offer a hell of a lot more value to this site than you do. In fact, your entire attitude is cancerous. Welcome to my ignore list.

And that goes for all of the other handful of alternative usernames you use on this site to follow people around in threads and pester them.

Last edited:
Wrap myself around you
I just can't get enough
I'm about…

Man! My dog is busting out rhymes from the Pointer Sisters I'm So Excited from 1984. Gerry Faust had his best November run during his 5 years at ND, in the 1984 season.

November 3 at Navy* Giants Stadium W 18–17
November 17 Penn State* Notre Dame Stadium W 44–7
November 24 USC* Los Angeles Coliseum W 19–7

I NEVER thought I would ever say this, but I hope ND closes this year like Gerry Faust did in 1984!!!!

-You wanted BK fired
Here's more facts...

He deserved dismissed. If you think otherwise then I'm not sure how much you understand what's going on.

He wasn't. Given more chances to sink or swim.
He went swimming. Good for him. Good for ND.

Another fact.
They still play special teams in full contact American football. I know I know...theyre trying to make it go away. Pretty soon they'll just give you the ball on the 25 when you want.

Until then it's 1/3 of the game.
We are strong offensively. We are strong defensively (minus half the secondary tackling)
We are NOT strong on special teams.

You want magic to get to 11-0, then 12-0 etc...

I want to MAKE SURE we get to 11-0 and so on by cleaning up our weak areas.

Wanting ND to be the best it can be you call bitching.

I could call you fantasizing for ignoring two very real weak areas.....thats your opinion.

I just have other things to do(like plow snow) than to wonder WTF you think.

As I said...everyone here is a fan. The ass kissers and the realists. Fact

Reactions: rgc7
Here's more facts...

He deserved dismissed. If you think otherwise then I'm not sure how much you understand what's going on.

Another fact.
They still play special teams in full contact American football. I know I know...theyre trying to make it go away. Pretty soon they'll just give you the ball on the 25 when you want.

We are strong offensively. We are strong defensively (minus half the secondary tackling)

I could call you fantasizing for ignoring two very real weak areas.....thats your opinion.

Wrong.

Kelly had showed he was the best option available to us, and everyone with a brain knew that firing him would be stupid and do more harm than good.

2 years later....looks like the people with brains were right, again, while you’re still sitting in the corner with the dunce hat.

ND is playing well and the program is as healthy as it’s been since Lou bc of Kelly
(Which is why we don’t listen dunces like you)

Here's more facts...

Another fact.

"I want to MAKE SURE we get to 11-0".... news flash dude.... there aint sh*t you can do or say that will help or hurt the ND football team. The quicker you learn that, the better. Aint no need to come on the board and cry about how bad a coach BK is... or how we can't return any punts....

Also, we are bad at Special teams... I check the Special Team Efficiency rankings and we came in at 70th....... OMG! how have we won a single game.... I was shocked when I seen Alabama at 40th, and Clemson at 122nd..... they must both be flukes because they blow at special teams.... Troy, Toledo, and Syracuse seem to dominate ST...... they are the real powerhouses of the nation.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings/_/sort/stEfficiency/tab/efficiency

It’s human nature. Freaking cubs fans were booing their team! Christ you would think they had a 5 year pass. ND let’s be honest hasn’t won since 1988. I for one am really hungry. I applaud BK this year but I also remember some questionable losses. Go Irish!
I'll have you know that me and the guys at Boot Hill Tavern in my home town took a vote in 1993 and awarded the national championship to ND. That's gotta count for something.

Wrap myself around you
I just can't get enough
I'm about…

Pointer sisters. Lol

"I want to MAKE SURE we get to 11-0".... news flash dude.... there aint sh*t you can do or say that will help or hurt the ND football team. The quicker you learn that, the better. Aint no need to come on the board and cry about how bad a coach BK is... or how we can't return any punts....

Also, we are bad at Special teams... I check the Special Team Efficiency rankings and we came in at 70th....... OMG! how have we won a single game.... I was shocked when I seen Alabama at 40th, and Clemson at 122nd..... they must both be flukes because they blow at special teams.... Troy, Toledo, and Syracuse seem to dominate ST...... they are the real powerhouses of the nation.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings/_/sort/stEfficiency/tab/efficiency
And no matter how much you want everyone to kiss BK's ass....check this out. No matter how much you want some kind of vindication for him finally doing what he's paid to do...i mean seriously. Isn't he paid to succeed? Isn't he paid to make formidable hires? Recruit well. All the above.
It's like you want everyone to suddenly forget the 4-8 season...the BVG fiasco,
the 0 win major bowl games, some of those incredible decision like 38 drop backs in a ****ing hurricane. Ripping the face off his center because he fumbled a shotgun snap while standing in a creek. There's a million really juvenile moments by BK yet all that should just me forgotten becayse why? Because he has us 10-0? That's all he's done so far. Win 10 games this year and hasn't lost. We've two more ganes. Bowl games or playoffs.

As I said to you now four thousand times...he got two and three chances at this job...he is making the most of it. Good for him, Good for us, Good for ND.

Does that mean the above never happened? Nope. It only means we're 10-0

Enjoy it.

P.s.
I don't recall saying a word about a punt.

I just want special teans to be efficient. Is that too much to ask?
Kick the ball in bounds. Block the ****ing rush so we don't get our kicks blocked. Cover the god damn kick too. It's not hard.

Just repetition.

And no matter how much you want everyone to kiss BK's ass....check this out. No matter how much you want some kind of vindication for him finally doing what he's paid to do...i mean seriously. Isn't he paid to succeed? Isn't he paid to make formidable hires? Recruit well. All the above.
the 0 win major bowl games, some of those incredible decision like 38 drop backs in a ****ing hurricane. Ripping the face off his center because he fumbled a shotgun snap while standing in a creek. There's a million really juvenile moments by BK yet all that should just me forgotten becayse why? Because he has us 10-0? That's all he's done so far. Win 10 games this year and hasn't lost. We've two more ganes. Bowl games or playoffs.

As I said to you now four thousand times...he got two and three chances at this job...he is making the most of it. Good for him, Good for us, Good for ND.

Enjoy it.

P.s.

Kick the ball in bounds. Block the ****ing rush so we don't get our kicks blocked. Cover the god damn kick too. It's not hard.

Just repetition.
Ok, so you do still want bk fired? I’m just trying to see if you are still on that side of the fence?

Also, what’s your thoughts on Clemson having a special teams efficiency rating of 120 and bama at 40? Are they overrated? Do you think there is a random guy bitching on their message boards about that?

Both sides of this discussion/argument have valid points IMO.

BK has definitely made some obvious mistakes but he's also brought stability to a program that hadn't had any for about 15 years.

I think we can disagree without questioning each other's fandom or love of ND. I've been guilty of some less then positive comments of BK, the staff, and team this year. There are definitely places to improve and make this team a legit challenger to Bama & Clemson.

That said I was telling a buddy how exciting the seasons been when you step back and think of being 10-0, and the coaches and players finding a way to win tight ball games.

I'd like to see ND dominate a team in all facets of the game, which they're capable of IMO. They've had games where the defense had to carry the team and vice versa. I'd like a game with all 3 phases playing great, that would be a very difficult ND team to beat.

Reactions: rgc7 and 88ND
By the way, I’m still laughing at your comment of “ I want to make sure we get to 11-0”. Probably the funniest/saddest thing I’ve seen on a message board.
I live in reality. Our special teams suck. Three people on our defense are vying for the worst tackler award.

These are facts. In my world these dont help a team succeed.

In fantasy world these are pesky nothings to you.

I'm hoping these get solidified so we have the best year possible. I'm betting Brian Kelly is hoping they do as well.

BK has definitely made some obvious mistakes but he's also brought stability to a program that hadn't had any for about 15 years.

I think we can disagree without questioning each other's fandom or love of ND. I've been guilty of some less then positive comments of BK, the staff, and team this year. There are definitely places to improve and make this team a legit challenger to Bama & Clemson.

That said I was telling a buddy how exciting the seasons been when you step back and think of being 10-0, and the coaches and players finding a way to win tight ball games.

I'd like to see ND dominate a team in all facets of the game, which they're capable of IMO. They've had games where the defense had to carry the team and vice versa. I'd like a game with all 3 phases playing great, that would be a very difficult ND team to beat.
I agree and we are extremely close to that.

I'm anxious to get in the playoff just to see how much we've closed the gap with the elites.

I think we're extremely close. Hell we might be the best team in the country. Only one way to find out.

Must win 42 hours fron now!!!

Enjoy it.

P.s.

Just repetition.
wash, rinse, repeat for the thousandth time.......yawn.

I live in reality. Our special teams suck. Three people on our defense are vying for the worst tackler award.

I'm hoping these get solidified so we have the best year possible. I'm betting Brian Kelly is hoping they do as well.
opinions are not facts. when is this " worst tackler award " given out ? at the football banquet ? is it a plaque or a trophy ?

opinions are not facts. when is this " worst tackler award " given out ? at the football banquet ? is it a plaque or a trophy ?

Not to mention I would bet dollars to donuts the dude evaluating the tackling has NEVER buckled a chin strap, put on the pads, squared up, bent his knees, ran through a ball carrier and wrapped up while taking the player to the ground in his entire life.

You gotta love the message board. The land where the know nothings and never was become Dick Butkus and Vince Lombardi with a few key strokes.

Reactions: NIN Irish

I would hate to see how worked up you'd be as a Clemson fan with them having the 120th ranked special teams......

I'll have you know that me and the guys at Boot Hill Tavern in my home town took a vote in 1993 and awarded the national championship to ND. That's gotta count for something.

I hear ya my man! Teams these days get the afforded right to lose late in the season and still make the top 4.

In reality, there are not 2 sides to this issue.

It’s also more than fair to point out that “fans” like you two are among the things that harm ND football the most
(preventing us from getting stability)

You should be called out for the anchors that you are

Wet my pants excited.

Friedman, I'd like to know what I've ever said that needs to be called out...lol

You sound like these little ANTIFA punks that run around yelling Nazi, oblivious to the fact, they are the ones behaving like Nazi's. I try to stay out of the gutter but you drug me in for no reason. I think your alligator mouth has overloaded your hummingbird brain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT