ADVERTISEMENT

Hillman to ND!

Staff is filling in nicely to round it out. These late commits are very interesting. Will be fun to see what they bring.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Staff is filling in nicely to round it out. These late commits are very interesting. Will be fun to see what they bring.
We're doing a good job of ending our class with diamonds in the rough, we just can't lose another diamond amongst diamonds.

I think we have our class set right now. Its just about keeping the 27 all committed. A lot of schools are coming after our guys, which is a good sign.

Gotta keep them, especially some key ones, and we're looking at a top 5 class to me

Reactions: Kelso86 and NDinNJ
I really liked what he said. He just understands ND and is going to be a leader in this group. I don't see him not being on the field!

On Hillmans Commitment live stream, Loy hinted at some big time news coming for Notre Dame in the coming weeks. Interesting…

"If Oregon offered me, I would have committed that day."

Spectacular video, and like Hillman sadi, Go Irish.

Does Edwards decommitment make it more likely that Hillman plays offense?

Last edited:
I'm really excited about Hillman. I played against his high school in my younger years. It was a big deal locally when his recruitment took off.

I'm really excited about Hillman. I played against his high school in my younger years. It was a big deal locally when his recruitment took off.
The P Bowen loss is far less of an issue with 3 very capable safeties in the '23 class. Hillman could be the best of the group.

Reactions: Irish_Mutt
247 has him as our 4th best player in the class behind Jagusah, Love, James. Not bad for a late addition.

ADVERTISEMENT