ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Irish

That was a very impressive win. The team looked great. Congratulations.
Thanks beach...but what did you make of the Trojans yesterday. Haven't seen a Cal game for years, as they have played really poor football. They looked like a decent football team yesterday, until your team erupted for points in the second half with a slew of forced turnovers. Appears to me that USC is supremely confident and tends to play to the level of competition, knowing they will deliver when needed. If we're 5-1 when the two teams play, I expect we'll see a different USC team that comes to play for all four quarters. Still think they can be scary explosive on offense, and suspect on defense.

Reactions: rgc7
Thanks Beach, as usually a very classy post ! Your team scares the heck out of me. You guys are very
Explosive. Now if our defense is as good as I think they are, we will really see a great game in a great rivalry !
Looking forward to our game !

Reactions: TOMMY_23
Thanks beach...but what did you make of the Trojans yesterday. Haven't seen a Cal game for years, as they have played really poor football. They looked like a decent football team yesterday, until your team erupted for points in the second half with a slew of forced turnovers. Appears to me that USC is supremely confident and tends to play to the level of competition, knowing they will deliver when needed. If we're 5-1 when the two teams play, I expect we'll see a different USC team that comes to play for all four quarters. Still think they can be scary explosive on offense, and suspect on defense.

I thought we played very poorly. We are playing to the level of the competition. That won't work for long. If we had played you this weekend we would have lost by 17.

Thanks Beach, as usually a very classy post ! Your team scares the heck out of me. You guys are very
Explosive. Now if our defense is as good as I think they are, we will really see a great game in a great rivalry !

Well if we scare you believe me, you scare us.

Reactions: rgc7
I thought we played very poorly. We are playing to the level of the competition. That won't work for long. If we had played you this weekend we would have lost by 17.

I'm thinking you guys may just be a second half team. There's been plenty of those so far this year. May not have played well early, but once you get the first half figured out you'll runaway with games.

I am surprised that you guys seem to have a tough time on 4th and short. I didn't watch all your game closely, but I noticed another stop this week. I think you had several last week. What's up with your OL?

We could very well see the closest thing yet to the '05 game in four weeks. USC has Ronald Jones, aka scares you like Bush did. But, ND has Dexter Williams andddd hopefully Stepherson out wide. That sets up to be a helluva game. Another shot for Kelly to beat a big time team.

We could very well see the closest thing yet to the '05 game in four weeks. USC has Ronald Jones, aka scares you like Bush did. But, ND has Dexter Williams andddd hopefully Stepherson out wide. That sets up to be a helluva game. Another shot for Kelly to beat a big time team.
Rojo didn't dress yesterday so maybe we would have been better in he could play.

Reactions: rgc7 and IRISHJD98
ADVERTISEMENT