ADVERTISEMENT

Hannah Hidalgo - The Next!!!!!!

DOMER1964

Shakes Down The Thunder
Nov 6, 2011

Have any of you seen this young lady (Hannah Hidalgo) play? She is exceptional! Our womens' basketball team is good this year, but next year they have the potential of being even better. Coach Ivey has done an exceptional job and signed three 5-star players for next year. One of those players is already with the team and playing. Her name is Cassandre Prosper (17 years old), from Canada. Great job, coach Ivey. Go Irish!!!​

Have any of you seen this young lady (Hannah Hidalgo) play? She is exceptional! Our womens' basketball team is good this year, but next year they have the potential of being even better. Coach Ivey has done an exceptional job and signed three 5-star players for next year. One of those players is already with the team and playing. Her name is Cassandre Prosper (17 years old), from Canada. Great job, coach Ivey. Go Irish!!!​

Each of the three 5-star players are impressive. Hidalgo is a great scoring point with incredible quickness and shot creation, with excellent court vision and passing, etc…. Prosper and Risch (sp.) are in the Citroen mold, guard skills and excellent outside shooting with sufficient length (6’2”) to play guard or either forward position. We continue to struggle signing an elite center, but the transfer portal has been good to us in meeting this need. I totally enjoy watching the women’s basketball team more than the men’s, and have for several years. Ivey is doing a hell of a job following all time great, Muffet. Hope we can say the same for the men a couple years from now. Go Irish.

Each of the three 5-star players are impressive. Hidalgo is a great scoring point with incredible quickness and shot creation, with excellent court vision and passing, etc…. Prosper and Risch (sp.) are in the Citroen mold, guard skills and excellent outside shooting with sufficient length (6’2”) to play guard or either forward position. We continue to struggle signing an elite center, but the transfer portal has been good to us in meeting this need. I totally enjoy watching the women’s basketball team more than the men’s, and have for several years. Ivey is doing a hell of a job following all time great, Muffet. Hope we can say the same for the men a couple years from now. Go Irish.
Ivey seems to be growing as a coach; something I was worried about early on.
Her recruiting is top of the game outside of Connecticut which considering everything is extremely impressive
she still needs to learn more as regards in game adjustments but she is quite young; I see progress there as well
If she keeps all this up she will be cutting down basket nets

IF she can find that dominating center, ND will cut down some nets. That is the one area that is missing.

If you look back over the years, you will see that ND has had maybe 2 or 3 great centers on their WBB teams. The only 2 I can think of are Ruth Riley and Natalie Achonwa. A few others were one year grad transfers.

If you look back over the years, you will see that ND has had maybe 2 or 3 great centers on their WBB teams. The only 2 I can think of are Ruth Riley and Natalie Achonwa. A few others were one year grad transfers.
Brianna Turner was elite

ADVERTISEMENT