ADVERTISEMENT

Greathouse

Huge one right here.

Driskell said on podcast we have 3 silents. My guess would be Greathouse, Hanafin and Ausberry

Lets Gooo

Reactions: IrishMike409
The kid is a highly regarded 2023 WR from Austin Westlake HS, and Arch Manning is the Texas Longhorn 2023 QB.

The state of Texas is religiously proud of their HS Football, and Texas is the flagship University.

Notre Dame is the perceived favorite.

Go Figure.

Go Irish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kelso86
"I believe the class of 2023 is going to be a start to a new era at Notre Dame and people should come to expect a lot of success,” he explained. "We're all on a group chat together and a lot of us are enrolling early. Something special is coming. I’m excited to do big things with such a talented group."

Reactions: theskibro and Telx1
"I believe the class of 2023 is going to be a start to a new era at Notre Dame and people should come to expect a lot of success,” he explained. "We're all on a group chat together and a lot of us are enrolling early. Something special is coming. I’m excited to do big things with such a talented group."

Hmmm, sounds like 1987ish type things…

“Physically, the most ready receiver Notre Dame has ever brought in. This kid will play early. He is physical, twitchy, can block, brings great energy, is smooth, can separate from defenders using his knowledge of the position. He’s a playmaker.”
Dear God that's a big statement from Tom Loy I assume. If he's better than Michael Floyd as a true freshman than Sam Hartman really might win a Heisman considering the offensive talent coming back. Floyd had over 700 yards and 7 touchdowns as a true freshman. Better than that is pretty damn good, particularly when we have Thomas, Kaleb Smith, Merriweather, Styles and possibly the deepest running back room in the country.

Last edited:
Dear God that's a big statement from Tom Loy I assume. If he's better than Michael Floyd as a true freshman than Sam Hartman really might win a Heisman considering the offensive talent coming back. Floyd had over 700 yards and 7 touchdowns as a true freshman. Better than that is pretty damn good, particularly when we have Thomas, Kaleb Smith, Merriweather, Styles and possibly the deepest running back room in the country.

Tom is losing it

Reactions: jcswoopnh
Tom is losing it
That’s one I hope he’s right about because if Greathouse was 3/4 as good as Floyd our passing game will be elite with Hartman. The biggest thing ND needs to compete for a title this season is a couple of receivers to breakout. The other pieces are there enough to at least make a run.

That’s one I hope he’s right about because if Greathouse was 3/4 as good as Floyd our passing game will be elite with Hartman. The biggest thing ND needs to compete for a title this season is a couple of receivers to breakout. The other pieces are there enough to at least make a run.
Need Thomas to keep ascending, Tobias to breakout like many expect, styles to at least get to the form he ended his frosh season with, Kaleb Smith to be who he is, I guess colzie to be a bid body reliable catcher, and at least one WR to be ready immediately. You want to have 10 capable WRs but in reality 5-6 are going to get all the targets/catches.

Reactions: Telx1
Need Thomas to keep ascending, Tobias to breakout like many expect, styles to at least get to the form he ended his frosh season with, Kaleb Smith to be who he is, I guess colzie to be a bid body reliable catcher, and at least one WR to be ready immediately. You want to have 10 capable WRs but in reality 5-6 are going to get all the targets/catches.
Unfortunately almost a guarantee that at least one of them gets hurt, especially wearing Under Armour cleats. We could really use a Tate/Floyd/Fuller/Claypool type this season to go along with Hartman.

Unfortunately almost a guarantee that at least one of them gets hurt, especially wearing Under Armour cleats. We could really use a Tate/Floyd/Fuller/Claypool type this season to go along with Hartman.
I'm really confident in 2 WRs (thomas and kaleb smith) going into next season. Need styles to get his stuff together, and merriweather to bust out. Having 4 really good WRs is what you need then some experienced and younger talented depth. Again, teams that are great have a ton of depth for development and practice, but really only 5 or 6 see big time play.

Reactions: Telx1
ADVERTISEMENT