ADVERTISEMENT

Great News on Eli Raridon

Get Nasty

I've posted how many times?
Jul 26, 2006
Looks like he's getting close to 100% and will be ready for fall camp.

Before injury I predicted he would be our second best TE by season end. I'm not ready to go there yet but he's just too talented if healthy to keep off the field for too long. Hopefully he builds and gets some good PT this year.

Article puts him at 6'7" 240 lbs.....It will be interesting to see his official Notre Dame measurements. If we assume the height at least is wrong (somehow player seem to on average shrink from High School to College to NFL) he still may end up Gronk Sized....6'6 265 by the time he is done.

Reactions: Telx1 and Kelso86
Looks like he's getting close to 100% and will be ready for fall camp.

Before injury I predicted he would be our second best TE by season end. I'm not ready to go there yet but he's just too talented if healthy to keep off the field for too long. Hopefully he builds and gets some good PT this year.
That was Notre Dames ht and wt at Spring Game

Article puts him at 6'7" 240 lbs.....It will be interesting to see his official Notre Dame measurements. If we assume the height at least is wrong (somehow player seem to on average shrink from High School to College to NFL) he still may end up Gronk Sized....6'6 265 by the time he is done.
and yet his gramps calls him Elittle Guy :D

His times the quoted in the article are almost unreal for his size and coming off injury. We are once again just reloading at TE-U

Reactions: IrishMike409
ADVERTISEMENT