ADVERTISEMENT

Good win...

stu4don

I've posted how many times?
Dec 13, 2006
For Brey's young team. This roster is full with good young talent that will be playing and learning vs. a lot of NBA talent in the ACC. We don't get guys like Zion but Mooney has two years of eligibility left and every body is back next year and years after.

Masterful job by Brey today with them so shorthanded. That said I know he played big today but is there an uglier jumpshot at any level of basketball than the one Hubb has ?

Last edited:
Noticed no Gibbs or Durham this afternoon. Injured?

Down here in Florida on vacation, can't seem to get the ND games on the ACC network even though I have Verizon and can get all the ND games up in Maryland.

Down here in Florida on vacation, can't seem to get the ND games on the ACC network even though I have Verizon and can get all the ND games up in Maryland.
Yep both out.

Gibbs sick, Durham injured.

Mooney is really turning into a plow horse. He just gets it done. Nolan said he has 8 double doubles to lead the ACC. He was literally the only "old" player out there in a tense game. We only had 6 scholarship players. Nice step forward for us, especially Hubb. He really filled the stat sheet.

Interesting matchup tomoro will be Mooney & maye. Similar players that can stretch w/ the three but aren’t afraid to mix it up. Would’ve been nice to have Durham w/ what we’re up against. It’s gonna take a monumental effort to keep it close at chapel hill. Hope Gibbs is back, he seemed to start finding his shot lately (14-30 from three in the last 3 games).

Of all the B-Ball coaches out there, Brey does more with less than any coach out there. FACT!

Reactions: Pennick4
Masterful job by Brey today with them so shorthanded. That said I know he played big today but is there an uglier jumpshot at any level of basketball than the one Hubb has ?
Lonzo ball and it's not even close

ADVERTISEMENT