ADVERTISEMENT

Good Game Dawgs

You guys have a great defense, and Fromm did a excellent ob of not getting rattled after making a couple mistakes. Neither are a surprise.

Have a safe and speedy trip back home.

Thx, I didn't attend because I can't physically handle the travel or being confined in one spot that long. But it was like an old school football game, both teams lining up and trying to inpose their will on the other. Good game, glad we won but wasn't confident until that last sack/fumble.

Reactions: GR8K9
You guys have a great defense, and Fromm did a excellent ob of not getting rattled after making a couple mistakes. Neither are a surprise.

Thank you for the hospitality. Was one helluva game. I thought your defense looked good and something to build on. Good luck the rest of the season. ill be watching and pulling for you here on

Thx, I didn't attend because I can't physically handle the travel or being confined in one spot that long. But it was like an old school football game, both teams lining up and trying to inpose their will on the other. Good game, glad we won but wasn't confident until that last sack/fumble.

Thanks, I appreciate the effort to be polite. From your post-game comments in the other thread, its still pretty clear you have disdain for our program. I wish you were in a condition to travel, because Notre Dame really is a special place on game day and I think you would have enjoyed it. I understand where some of your unkind comments have come from, but they do a grave disservice to just how good of a job your defense did today. Fast, strong, and very well coached.

Again, good game. You have a very good defense. Enjoy your season. You have some time for your offensive line to gel, and if they do you may very well beat Alabama this year. I would like that. Good luck.

Last edited:
Thanks, I appreciate the effort to be polite. From your post-game comments in the other thread, its still pretty clear you have disdain for our program. I wish you were in a condition to travel, because Notre Dame really is a special place on game day and I think you would have enjoyed it. I understand where some of your unkind comments have come from, but they do a grave disservice to just how good of a job your defense did today. Fast, strong, and very well coached.

Again, good game. You have a very good defense. Enjoy your season. You have some time for your offensive line to gel, and if they do you may very well beat Alabama this year. I would like that. Good luck.

I get a little mouthy at times, I do apologize. Getting old makes lots of things you would like to do not very pleasant anymore. Need a couple of joints replaced but not real excited about going under the knife,

Peace and good luck the rest of they year.

I get a little mouthy at times, I do apologize. Getting old makes lots of things you would like to do not very pleasant anymore. Need a couple of joints replaced but not real excited about going under the knife,

Peace and good luck the rest of they year.

Thanks for that. I get grumpy too. Be proud of your team. I look forward to the next time we meet.

You guys have a great defense, and Fromm did a excellent of of not getting rattled after making a couple mistakes. Neither are a surprise.

I said in a thread before the game to remember you are never as good a you think you are with your best win or as bad as you think you are with your worse loss.

ND is a lot like UGA right now. They are both very talented, but struggling to find a true identity. This is a very good Notre Dame team talent wise. I expect big things from this ND team going forward. I could see both UGA and ND going 10-2 or 9-3. UGA has an elite defense. That will win you a lot of games.

Your fans have to remember you have a new O-coordinator and a new D-coordinator. It might take a few games to get everything clicking. I think many of ND's fans get caught up in the blue bloods of college football and we are not considered that, but probably at the top of tier two of college football royalty. We don't have the cache of USC, Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan or Alabama. However, if you look at recent recruiting rankings we have recruited better than all those teams except Bama. We are loaded with talent. If we ever get our offensive line there look out. Your fans need to realize that we are as talented as any of those teams.

Anyway, you guys have been gracious hosts and gracious even in defeat. A great Notre Dame is good for college football. I hope Kelly turns the corner and gets this team back to prominence.

ADVERTISEMENT