ADVERTISEMENT

Good Article on 23' Class Winning a Title

I remember when overzealous ND fans, well not even overzealous as that would be tautology.... they thought Dane Goodwin's basketball recruiting class was going to be ND's next Final Four team. After the excitement of Brey's previous elite 8 teams. And finally after four years we did at least make the tournament, even though it was the play-in game.....

But yeah, totally, we're going to win a national championship! Like I say, psychiatrists could have a field day studying the ND fan base, and social scientists of all disciplines. In the aftermath of the appalling violence of the BK lynching, and the mass hysteria that overtook the program and still very much lingers.... and now we're in the denial stage, with curiously overdone promises and proclamations of a glorious future.

Pretty classic stuff.....

I remember when overzealous ND fans, well not even overzealous as that would be tautology.... they thought Dane Goodwin's basketball recruiting class was going to be ND's next Final Four team. After the excitement of Brey's previous elite 8 teams. And finally after four years we did at least make the tournament, even though it was the play-in game.....

But yeah, totally, we're going to win a national championship! Like I say, psychiatrists could have a field day studying the ND fan base, and social scientists of all disciplines. In the aftermath of the appalling violence of the BK lynching, and the mass hysteria that overtook the program and still very much lingers.... and now we're in the denial stage, with curiously overdone promises and proclamations of a glorious future.

Imagine typing this all out, hitting send, and sitting back thinking, "Nobody is going to think Pot meet Kettle at all." I mean the lack of self-awareness in this 1 post is a sight to behold. In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty, and I bet you are absolutely parched.

It’s ok to admit that you are talking about yourself…

Reactions: NDinNJ
Imagine typing this all out, hitting send, and sitting back thinking, "Nobody is going to think Pot meet Kettle at all." I mean the lack of self-awareness in this 1 post is a sight to behold. In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty, and I bet you are absolutely parched.
Oh is that so? I lack self-awareness. How many times have I been accused of that from the goon squad. Not that many times, but a few times. That's one of your go-to moves, when you get a little extra agitated, as if to say, I must not realize, and must not be aware how lame I am, or look or sound, based on whatever I just said or something. At least according to you. And by your sensibilities. Which is where the rub comes in. As if your standards or sensibilities have the tiniest effin' meaning or value, at this point in human history let's say....

I mean do you realize what other people think of people like you? Do realize what the world thinks about people like you, especially hardcore lifer ND football fans in particular. Holy shit do you want to talk about a lack of self-awareness, since you brought it up.... Maybe you guys are quite cognizant of what utter delusional trash you are, and you're nevertheless content with your intellectual squalor, shall we say. You don't really have any other option, so.... But that's one thing you meatheads typically are pretty good about. You don't get too smug. It's unbecoming on you, nor do you have anything to be particularly smug about. And you're dipping into a little attempted smugness right now.

I guess because being smug is sort of an effeminate trait, and you have enough self-awareness to steer clear of at least that much. Truth is you guys are virtually subhuman at this point....

• Haha
Reactions: cancandodo
Oh is that so? I lack self-awareness. How many times have I been accused of that from the goon squad. Not that many times, but a few times. That's one of your go-to moves, when you get a little extra agitated, as if to say, I must not realize, and must not be aware how lame I am, or look or sound, based on whatever I just said or something. At least according to you. And by your sensibilities. Which is where the rub comes in. As if your standards or sensibilities have the tiniest effin' meaning or value, at this point in human history let's say....

I mean do you realize what other people think of people like you? Do realize what the world thinks about people like you, especially hardcore lifer ND football fans in particular. Holy shit do you want to talk about a lack of self-awareness, since you brought it up.... Maybe you guys are quite cognizant of what utter delusional trash you are, and you're nevertheless content with your intellectual squalor, shall we say. You don't really have any other option, so.... But that's one thing you meatheads typically are pretty good about. You don't get too smug. It's unbecoming on you, nor do you have anything to be particularly smug about. And you're dipping into a little attempted smugness right now.

I guess because being smug is sort of an effeminate trait, and you have enough self-awareness to steer clear of at least that much. Truth is you guys are virtually subhuman at this point....
Please FTLOG can you go somewhere else? You ruin every single thread you post in, it's getting old.

Please FTLOG can you go somewhere else? You ruin every single thread you post in, it's getting old.
Get the F out of my face. Seriously, you ask for permission before you address me. This message board is nothing but trolls, legit trolls, haters, and pretty much just mental defectives. The next interesting, or stimulating or worthwhile post or thread any of you make will be the first one in months. Hell you don't even talk about football pretty much at all. You guys basically just bash BK, and grunt at each other.

And wtf does FLTOG mean? For The Love Of God??? Is that what that means?? You guys can't even use acronyms without coming off like complete cretins. It is easier to type out 'for the love of god', than it is to type the abbreviated acronym. Even on a cellphone. And you look like a complete douchebag to boot, but I guess that part of it doesn't even register in your ant brain.

He's the 7th grader who doesn't know the correct answer on the essay test. Throw as much you know what against the wall as you can and see what sticks. In his case nothing generally does in virtually every one of his posts.

You are a funny guy! More delicious tears. I harvest them.

Get the F out of my face. Seriously, you ask for permission before you address me. This message board is nothing but trolls, legit trolls, haters, and pretty much just mental defectives. The next interesting, or stimulating or worthwhile post or thread any of you make will be the first one in months. Hell you don't even talk about football pretty much at all. You guys basically just bash BK, and grunt at each other.

And wtf does FLTOG mean? For The Love Of God??? Is that what that means?? You guys can't even use acronyms without coming off like complete cretins. It is easier to type out 'for the love of god', than it is to type the abbreviated acronym. Even on a cellphone. And you look like a complete douchebag to boot, but I guess that part of it doesn't even register in your ant brain.
Melting like a popsicle on the Equator.

Reactions: NDinNJ and Golson5
Hey, I'm aim to please! Like old girl, I just want my school to be a nice place....

What else you got, though? You think you can F with me?
I already have, and you keep making a complete fool of yourself. Congrats? You are a LOW LEVEL troll with no game at all. Now, melt on command. I feel like Pavlov ringing the bell, and here comes my dog slobbering all over his keyboard. DING DING boy.

He's the 7th grader who doesn't know the correct answer on the essay test. Throw as much you know what against the wall as you can and see what sticks. In his case nothing generally does in virtually every one of his posts.

I do think he might be a child. That’s why I ignored him.

I already have, and you keep making a complete fool of yourself. Congrats? You are a LOW LEVEL troll with no game at all. Now, melt on command. I feel like Pavlov ringing the bell, and here comes my dog slobbering all over his keyboard. DING DING boy.
Yeah, just like one of Pavlov's dogs. All you had to do was ring the bell, and I'm already drooling.....

Get help.

The only mental defective is you. For the millionth time, why are you on this forum? Go to the LSU forum, or better yet, start a BK fan club. You seriously need help.

Reactions: Golson5
The only mental defective is you. For the millionth time, why are you on this forum? Go to the LSU forum, or better yet, start a BK fan club. You seriously need help.

But BK was the reason he liked ND. He hates all of NDs “creepy” traditions. He hates that players go to the basilica. He hates Catholicism. I do think it would be best for his health to move to Baton Rouge. Take a job at a fast food restaurant and save up as much as he can and then pay BK what it takes for his autograph. Then he can settle down in the area and become a Tiger, tell people he met BK, until LSU cans him for getting slayed by Saban and Smart 3 years in a row. Then he can dog LSUs next hire before he spends his days following BKs golf game in retirement.

Get help.
You mean the way I've told you to get help and now you're telling me to get help? Are you stealing my ideas again?

That's another character trait you guys posses that's effin' noteworthy. The thing where you take what other people, what your enemies say, I suppose.... What your adversaries say about you, and accuse of you of, and you unblinkingly turn around and without apparent embarrassment hurl it back at them. You don't even dress it up or make it your own, you just repeat it verbatim....

I mean that has got to be something where psychiatrists be like, 'Yeah, there's a name for that.' I don't know what that's called, in the medical literature, but you do it regularly. On the playground I think they call that I know you are but what am I.......

You mean the way I've told you to get help and now you're telling me to get help? Are you stealing my ideas again?

That's another character trait you guys posses that's effin' noteworthy. The thing where you take what other people, what your enemies say, I suppose.... What your adversaries say about you, and accuse of you of, and you unblinkingly turn around and without apparent embarrassment hurl it back at them. You don't even dress it up or make it your own, you just repeat it verbatim....

I mean that has got to be something where psychiatrists be like, 'Yeah, there's a name for that.' I don't know what that's called, in the medical literature, but you do it regularly. On the playground I think they call that I know you are but what am I.......
You are an on an island all to yourself on this forum. I don't think a single member of this forum agrees with you, and we are all living rent free in your head. It's glorious!! 😂😂😂😂

https://247sports.com/college/notre...al-Championship-187367713/?scrlybrkr=894c13f6

Thanks for sharing.

It's tough to win a title. It's tougher at ND than ever with the leveling of money, scholarships and revenue. It starts with elite players. MF is landing elite players. He is putting us in a position to win a natty. BK had the coaching skills, not the recruiting skills. Lou had both coaching and recruiting and won exactly 1 title in 10 years.

Can MF be a head coach, time will tell. But let's not forget that Lord Saban couldn't even win the big 10 at MSU without recruits. You cannot win a Natty without elite players. Its not going to happen, so enjoy step one.

Reactions: IrishBeer
https://247sports.com/college/notre...al-Championship-187367713/?scrlybrkr=894c13f6

Thanks for sharing.

It's tough to win a title. It's tougher at ND than ever with the leveling of money, scholarships and revenue. It starts with elite players. MF is landing elite players. He is putting us in a position to win a natty. BK had the coaching skills, not the recruiting skills. Lou had both coaching and recruiting and won exactly 1 title in 10 years.

Can MF be a head coach, time will tell. But let's not forget that Lord Saban couldn't even win the big 10 at MSU without recruits. You cannot win a Natty without elite players. Its not going to happen, so enjoy step one.

Love this staff. They’re killing it. Washington and Stuckey are killers. Obviously Freeman. I won’t give Rees props until he lands a QB. He’s my only concern. But this team can win a lot of games even without a good quarterback.

You are an on an island all to yourself on this forum. I don't think a single member of this forum agrees with you, and we are all living rent free in your head. It's glorious!! 😂😂😂😂
I know, it really is glorious. I'm probably the only reason you losers haven't offed yourselves already, which I have mixed feelings about, but it is what is is.....

I'm giving you guys a reason to keep going. So if you manage to convince yourself that you're perpetually getting the better of me in the social media wars, then have at it. It's my good deed for the day.....

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT