ADVERTISEMENT

Game Predictions for this weekends games

Irish2684

Future coach
Jan 4, 2013
My buddies and I will be spending the entire day and night in Boston committed to watching college football from noon til the end of the ND game. Lets just say I'll need to pace my adult beverage intake all day and take breaks where I drink just water for a bit to be able to make it through the ND game.

Anyway, this is a huge weekend of College Ball and here are my predictions for the bigger games. While I don't think ND will get in the playoffs nor do I think they deserve it I will post what outcomes I feel they need to happen to have a shot.

Noon
I'm predicting one of either Georgia or Ohio State loses one of these early games. Both are on the road. For ND to have a shot for the playoffs I feel they need both OSU and Georgia to lose these games.

Auburn beats Bama and WV gives Oklahoma a decent game but can't pull off the upset. For ND to make the playoffs I feel Bama needs to beat Auburn because a 1 loss Bama team is still getting in ahead of ND with two losses and this would be the end of Bama's regular season.

730/800
Clemson destroys South Carolina and sets up a play in game with Miami. Of course a loss to South Carolina eliminates Clemson from the playoffs and ND would get in ahead of them if they beat Stanford. I actually feel that if Miami beats Clemson ND would get in ahead of Clemson if they both have two losses.
ND returns to mid season form and beats Stanford soundly, making a final statement to the committee that says hey don't forget about us if chaos happens.

Go Irish!!!

What I want to happen:

Ole Miss 42 Miss St. 35
Miami 500 Pittsburgh 0
Baylor 48 TCU 42
Georgia 35 GTech 27
Michigan 28 Oh. State 24
Alabama 30 Auburn 24
Wisconsin 35 Minnesota 14
Penn State 17 Maryland 21
NCstate 31 North Carolina 10
Oklahoma 42 West Virginia 37
Mich St. 45 Rutgers 7
Clemson 30 S. Carolina 21
Notre Dame 37 Stanford 21
Washington St 17 Washington 33

What I think will happen:
Ole Miss 14 Miss St. 35
Miami 24 Pitt 20
Baylor 24 TCU 34
Georgia 35 GTech 27
Michigan 10 Oh. State 38
Alabama 30 Auburn 24
Wisconsin 35 Minnesota 14
Penn State 42 Maryland 17
NCState 31 North Carolina 10
Oklahoma 42 West Virginia 20
Mich St. 24 Rutgers 10
Clemson 35 South Carolina 13
Notre Dame 31 Stanford 28 (keep hope for the final 4 alive baby!)
Washington St 17 Washington 33

My buddies and I will be spending the entire day and night in Boston committed to watching college football from noon til the end of the ND game. Lets just say I'll need to pace my adult beverage intake all day and take breaks where I drink just water for a bit to be able to make it through the ND game.

Anyway, this is a huge weekend of College Ball and here are my predictions for the bigger games. While I don't think ND will get in the playoffs nor do I think they deserve it I will post what outcomes I feel they need to happen to have a shot.

Noon
I'm predicting one of either Georgia or Ohio State loses one of these early games. Both are on the road. For ND to have a shot for the playoffs I feel they need both OSU and Georgia to lose these games.

Auburn beats Bama and WV gives Oklahoma a decent game but can't pull off the upset. For ND to make the playoffs I feel Bama needs to beat Auburn because a 1 loss Bama team is still getting in ahead of ND with two losses and this would be the end of Bama's regular season.

730/800
Clemson destroys South Carolina and sets up a play in game with Miami. Of course a loss to South Carolina eliminates Clemson from the playoffs and ND would get in ahead of them if they beat Stanford. I actually feel that if Miami beats Clemson ND would get in ahead of Clemson if they both have two losses.
ND returns to mid season form and beats Stanford soundly, making a final statement to the committee that says hey don't forget about us if chaos happens.

Go Irish!!!

W/O Being specific, I predict thre will be as many Winners as losers.

all I care about is the buckeyes giving a beatdown to the scumbags from annie whore arbor. can't wait to play those whores next year while hopefully giving them another beatdown just like the last one they got in south bend

ADVERTISEMENT