ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day Tread , Beat Michigan,

don't know who all are on campus today football recruit wise but at least half of the 17 U USA womens team from the 2018 championship team are on campus today for official or unofficial visits

don't know who all are on campus today football recruit wise but at least half of the 17 U USA womens team from the 2018 championship team are on campus today for official or unofficial visits

Hope the women do well and get some great recruits ! When we beat Michigan today, We will be on our way to our first NC in decades ! Go Irish !

I’m nervous as hell. Still almost 3 hours to kickoff. Going to need another drink, or three.

does anybody in the South Bend area know if they are still calling for rain tonight. it is nice outside here in central Indiana

I need the Irish to rejuvenate me after Washington and Applachia.

please tell me that all of that yellow in the isn't Michigan fans because I see a lot of it. don't know why so many irish fans sell tickets to the other fan base

I've been telling Michigan fans at work all week that our tall WRS and TEs would give the wolverines fits

ADVERTISEMENT