ADVERTISEMENT

Freshman who will have the biggest impact

NCDomer1

I've posted how many times?
Sep 23, 2005
It is time to see what freshman will have the biggest impact not named Fisher. One on offense and one on defense.
I will have to say my pick on defense is going to be Kollie. He won the Butkus award in high school of all the freshman he might be plug in material. On offense and this is a reach Audric Estime being he beefed up from 215 to 225 most of ND's running backs are 190lbs to 206Lbs. Audric was built like a mack truck at 215lbs. The term unstoppable came up on one of his clips. Yes, he has to fight for playing time with two other backs, but nobody has his size, in addition, he was Gatorade player of the year in Jersey. I was going put Buckner in as I think he will start sooner than later, but the jury is still out.
It is difficult for any freshman to be an impact player considering what is in front of them.

It is time to see what freshman will have the biggest impact not named Fisher. One on offense and one on defense.
I will have to say my pick on defense is going to be Kollie. He won the Butkus award in high school of all the freshman he might be plug in material. On offense and this is a reach Audric Estime being he beefed up from 215 to 225 most of ND's running backs are 190lbs to 206Lbs. Audric was built like a mack truck at 215lbs. The term unstoppable came up on one of his clips. Yes, he has to fight for playing time with two other backs, but nobody has his size, in addition, he was Gatorade player of the year in Jersey. I was going put Buckner in as I think he will start sooner than later, but the jury is still out.
It is difficult for any freshman to be an impact player considering what is in front of them.
Offense - Rocco Spindler

Defense - Khari Gee

I think the defense is stacked that no one will have a huge impact though

Reactions: Kelso86
ADVERTISEMENT