ADVERTISEMENT

Florida to take down the Tide this Saturday.

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
The Greatest Alabama team ever barely scraped by Florida last year in the SEC championship by a 52 to 46 score.
Alabama is going to enter a hostile arena in Gainesville and the amazing Florida athletes will feed off the crowd energy and make big plays the whole game.
Bryce Young will get rattled and turn the ball over a couple of times.
QB whisperer Dan Mullin will set up a brilliant scheme for the super athletic Florida QB tandem of Richardson and Jones to suprise the Tides Defense.

Dan Mullin is a heck of a coach and will plant his Flag Saturday !

That's definitely the big game for this weekend. I like the fact that Bama has completely turned their offense into a hi-tech video game offense. It has reached an apotheosis with this latest QB, who pretty much looks like more a video game player and not really an athlete let alone a football player.

I would guess Bama will win easily.

That's definitely the big game for this weekend. I like the fact that Bama has completely turned their offense into a hi-tech video game offense. It has reached an apotheosis with this latest QB, who pretty much looks like more a video game player and not really an athlete let alone a football player.

I would guess Bama will win easily.
My guess will be the only Tide Florida will take down is the big box of detergent they will take to the laundry to try to clean the blood, sweat, and tears from their uniforms.

Reactions: shabak
Trask and Pitts are in the nfl now, I think a blowout is on the menu
Welcome back NDskins from your sabbatical. Anthony Richardson is 6'4" 240 lbs and can run like a Deer. He is like Tebow only much faster and with a better arm.

So sorry, wrong again….still waiting for that Jack Coan Heisman award that will be forthcoming.

It’s very clearly not about right and wrong for this clown, it’s about attention. And unfortunately people just keep giving him what he wants.
Thanks for the bump. Keep up the good work !

It’s very clearly not about right and wrong for this clown, it’s about attention. And unfortunately people just keep giving him what he wants.
Bodi ND Prediction Watch

All predictions verbatim as per their original posting. But I HAVE corrected where necessary for spelling, supposedly a weakness of mine.

FSU

Bodi
: “I have the Irish winning 38 to 14. The score will not be indicative of the murderous pounding we give the Seminoles.”

Actual Score: ND 41 FSU 38

Spread Whiff Margin: 21 points.

Toledo

Bodi
:“I predict Notre Dame 58 to 37 over Toledo. It will be back and fourth until the fourth quarter when the Irish run away with it.”

Actual Score: ND 32 Toledo 29

Spread Whiff Margin: 18 points.

Purdue

Bodi
: “Notre Dame wakes up and wins by 35. Something like 49 to 14.”

Actual Score: ND 27 Purdue 13

Bodi, you need to lower your aim. You’re SHOOTING TOO HIGH. And with REMARKABLE CONSISTENCY.

Each of your predictions has been roughly THREE TD’S OFF in ND’s FAVOR? What’s up with that?

And, by the way, do you ever MAKE IN-GAME ADJUSTMENTS? Or do you stand by your predictions to the bitter end?

Also, how do you get up for the next prediction after taking such repeated WAXINGS?

But, hey, it’s a LONG SEASON, and maybe your focus will SHARPEN. Or maybe ND will play up to your UNFLINCHING EXPECTATIONS.

Anyway, I’ll be tracking you. You can bet on that.

GOOD LUCK!

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
I was wrong. I will eat my crow with a little tabasco sauce !

The Tide just can't seem to lose. It is tough to win in the swamp !

Bodi ND Prediction Watch

All predictions verbatim as per their original posting. But I HAVE corrected where necessary for spelling, supposedly a weakness of mine.

FSU

Bodi
: “I have the Irish winning 38 to 14. The score will not be indicative of the murderous pounding we give the Seminoles.”

Actual Score: ND 41 FSU 38

Toledo

“I predict Notre Dame 58 to 37 over Toledo. It will be back and fourth until the fourth quarter when the Irish run away with it.”

Actual Score: ND 32 Toledo 29

Spread Whiff Margin: 18 points.

Purdue

“Notre Dame wakes up and wins by 35. Something like 49 to 14.”

Actual Score: ND 27 Purdue 13

Bodi, you need to lower your aim. You’re SHOOTING TOO HIGH. And with REMARKABLE CONSISTENCY.

Each of your predictions has been roughly THREE TD’S OFF in ND’s FAVOR? What’s up with that?

And, by the way, do you ever MAKE IN-GAME ADJUSTMENTS? Or do you stand by your predictions to the bitter end?

Also, how do you get up for the next prediction after taking such repeated WAXINGS?

But, hey, it’s a LONG SEASON, and maybe your focus will SHARPEN. Or maybe ND will play up to your UNFLINCHING EXPECTATIONS.

Anyway, I’ll be tracking you. You can bet on that.

GOOD LUCK!
Thanks 4-4-3 ! It is GREAT having such devoted followers !

I was wrong. I will eat my crow with a little tabasco sauce !

The Tide just can't seem to lose. It is tough to win in the swamp !
If we all knew the final stat lines for each team before the game, most would have agreed with your Florida call. Florida beat them every way but the one that counts, the final score.

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
If we all knew the final stat lines for each team before the game, most would have agreed with your Florida call. Florida beat them every way but the one that counts, the final score.
Alabama is still a far greater team than Florida. Just like we are a far greater team than Florida State. Winning on the road is hard. I wish many under the domers would understand that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT