ADVERTISEMENT

Five teams seemingly stand out

Dec 29, 2005
Bama, Texas, OSU, Tennessee, and UGA appear to be much better than the rest of the field, substantially so.

It seems like the gap between the top five vs 6-10, is significantly larger than it is from 6-10 vs 11-20 IMO.

Personally, I think Bama faces Texas for the SEC, Miami vs Clemson in the ACC, BYU vs ISU for the B-12, and OSU vs USC for the B1G.

My projection by seasons end has it the following 1.Texas 2. OSU 3. Clemson 4. ISU 5. Bama 6. Tennessee 7. Oregon 8. UGA 9. Miami 10. PSU 11 . USC or ND 12. BSU

Can ND win out, yes. However, I can just as easily see them losing two more as them winning out. If it comes down to USC for ND to make a playoff, I’d lean USC because of Max Miller at this point.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Bama, Texas, OSU, Tennessee, and UGA appear to be much better than the rest of the field, substantially so.

It seems like the gap between the top five vs 6-10, is significantly larger than it is from 6-10 vs 11-20 IMO.

Personally, I think Bama faces Texas for the SEC, Miami vs Clemson in the ACC, BYU vs ISU for the B-12, and OSU vs USC for the B1G.

My projection by seasons end has it the following 1.Texas 2. OSU 3. Clemson 4. ISU 5. Bama 6. Tennessee 7. Oregon 8. UGA 9. Miami 10. PSU 11 . USC or ND 12. BSU

Can ND win out, yes. However, I can just as easily see them losing two more as them winning out. If it comes down to USC for ND to make a playoff, I’d lean USC because of Max Miller at this point.
You are reading too much into statistical noise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT