ADVERTISEMENT

First frosh after Blake

ftnfan62

I've posted how many times?
Aug 1, 2010
I’d guess Rocco but I’m feeling Deon K.

We are loaded with young guns with tons of talent. Could see Riley early with Toledo.

Hoping for an early kill so we can see Buckner, Kolzie and Riley.

I think styles too. I’m high on him. I also think it’s a need. Deon still my pic.

Last edited:
I’d guess Rocco but I’m feeling Deon K.

We are loaded with young guns with tons of talent. Could see Riley early with Toledo.

Hoping for an early kill so we can see Buckner, Kolzie and Riley.
Did you spell almost every name wrong like this - on purpose?

have you guys seen recent pics of the freshmen RB from NJ. can't wait to see him play because if you try to tackle him with arm he'll rip it off. the kid is totally jacked in the upper and lower body for a RB

Reactions: IrishMike409
have you guys seen recent pics of the freshmen RB from NJ. can't wait to see him play because if you try to tackle him with arm he'll rip it off. the kid is totally jacked in the upper and lower body for a RB

have not. Sounds encouraging but we are loaded at back. You see him on the field this year?

That would surprise me.

We have 3 veteran RB's.
Passing cbo shouldn't be hard especially for short yardage. Karen and Tyree are 1 and 2 and Tyree is going to take a bunch of cbos carries from last year. We have a need for a short yardage big back and estime is a different cat than the other guys. Physicality is his calling card.

I like it. CBO ran hard though and is a senior. I could easily see burning the 4 games though, Can’t wait to see him.

I wouldn’t be shocked to see cbo passed over, especially with off field issue. But Kyren is so good in short yardage I don’t expect much PT outside or Kyren and tyree other than garbage and blowouts.

I wouldn’t be shocked to see cbo passed over, especially with off field issue. But Kyren is so good in short yardage I don’t expect much PT outside or Kyren and tyree other than garbage and blowouts.
I would. I don't think the off field issue will have any effect on anything

Forgot about his incident. He might see an XX game suspension. Like several.

It doesn't matter when Estime gets in at games,he's gonna produce. Just a fact. His work ethic is superb. His speed is getting better. Even his strength and that one is hard to imagine on improving given his size already as a frosh. I even think Diggs will get in late on some games. Buchner is gonna get us some scores late in games that we didn't get much from Pyne as he was mostly used in hand off situations. Buchner will let it loose.

ADVERTISEMENT