ADVERTISEMENT

Fighting Kelly’s of LSU vs T A&M

Kelly left ND for this night alone. ND won’t beat SC for a decade now and he knew it. NIL has changed the game and I’m glad. Get with it or go to the Ivy League.

Kelly left ND for this night alone. ND won’t beat SC for a decade now and he knew it. NIL has changed the game and I’m glad. Get with it or go to the Ivy League.
And now he's losing to the most disappointing team this year. Could've done the same at ND.

I’ll take Ivy all day..seriously. No desire to replicate the USC model that allowed them to rebuild over night. Not what ND or college football is about.

Reactions: ticat
LSU vs ND in a bowl = dream matchup! That might draw the biggest TV aud. of all bowls! Imagine the ND band marching onto the field a twerking while playing! priceless!

I know. He had to get out of ND asap. He always wanted to leave for a new job every year he was here.
Brian Kelly was offered a 95 million guaranteed contract. His family and kids and his kid's kids are financially set for life. What should he have done?

Brian Kelly was offered a 95 million guaranteed contract. His family and kids and his kid's kids are financially set for life. What should he have done?
Leave. Like he did. Are you slow? He always wanted to leave ND for another job. What aren’t you understanding?

Reactions: d1042
Oh shit bringing down 7M from ND was keeping them in the poor house.

Jack never had the opportunity to match LSUs offer.

CBK had been kicking tires trying to leave somewhere where he could recruit anyone and bring in transfers. Had very little to do with the $.

In fact he host donated 7 figures to LSU.

That's the kind of thinking that will always keep ND from ever reaching the top of college football again.
And that’s okay, ND shouldn’t see their souls, sacrifice academic integrity to go throw millions at the transfer portal to land a team over night. ND taking a stand might be the first huge domino to fall in favor of reeling in this current landscape- I’d argue the vast majority of coaches and institutions would be in favor of some guardrails. There is no other league in all of sports that operates like this.

Reactions: Ndapolis1
And that’s okay, ND shouldn’t see their souls, sacrifice academic integrity to go throw millions at the transfer portal to land a team over night. ND taking a stand might be the first huge domino to fall in favor of reeling in this current landscape- I’d argue the vast majority of coaches and institutions would be in favor of some guardrails. There is no other league in all of sports that operates like this.
Covering up the Christopher Columbus mural was quite a stand!

ND will take USC down the next time they meet.

He could have talked to Jack. He could have been honest. When Lane Kiffen shows more class than you, time to rethink who you are.

I’m glad BK left. We would be 10-2 for 10 more years. He would have been 9-3 this year with blowout losses to USC, OSU and Clemson. I like our current compass.

Reactions: football1irish
How much $ would you back your very big with?

Just goes to show that its time to strip the non-profit status off these universities. A coach who should have been fired at ND at least twice becomes a $100M man for finishing in the top 10 once or twice? They need to offset all these revenues with expenses so they over-pay coaches, AD's assistants and even teachers to ensure they show no profit. Meanwhile the students graduate with $100K in debt and limited job prospects. The world of academia has become and embarrassment and is need of a major overhaul.

hire a physics professor for 100 million and then hear-the outcry!

ADVERTISEMENT