ADVERTISEMENT

Fact or Fiction: Which ND three-star deserves a rankings bump?

Gobaira before Raridon and Agu if its an "only 1 can get it" question. He has gotten bigger and his game is way more developed then it was as a sophomore. Already got a bump on other services based off the spring season performance. Only a matter of time for the Rivals ranking too.

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
Gobaira before Raridon and Agu if its an "only 1 can get it" question. He has gotten bigger and his game is way more developed then it was as a sophomore. Already got a bump on other services based off the spring season performance. Only a matter of time for the Rivals ranking too.
I forgot rivals didnt update Gobaira yet. Then yes Gobaira definitely

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
Agreed, but based on the article, it certainly looks like they both think Agu and Raridon deserve a 4th star. Gobaira wasn't mentioned by name for some reason but, to me, he's the most deserving. I would put them in this order with all 3 deserving a 4th star:

1. Gobaira
2. Agu
3. Raridon

Agreed, but based on the article, it certainly looks like they both think Agu and Raridon deserve a 4th star. Gobaira wasn't mentioned by name for some reason but, to me, he's the most deserving. I would put them in this order with all 3 deserving a 4th star:

1. Gobaira
2. Agu
3. Raridon
That's fair. I think its interesting because Agu is so raw it seems like his ability to rise is significantly higher.

Reactions: Bumpdaddy
Mike Farrell has to leave room for all those Bama 2-3* to move up to top 150. Some to top 100. Then he might move one Irish commit to 4* status.Guy is a poser.

Reactions: tbonesays
ADVERTISEMENT