ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN College Bowl Mania Challenge

nemeth#5

Posts Like A Champion
Aug 26, 2005
Dallas, Texas
After Sluggo dominated the weekly ATS pickem we are going to do a bowl mania challenge.

Anyone is welcome to join and feel free to invite whoever. It is free to play and no pay outs... just bragging rights.

If you go to ESPN and search for the group "NDrivalsforum" the password is "underthedome" both the group name and passowrd are all one word.
http://fantasy.espn.com/college-bowl-mania/2019/en/

Holler with any questions.

Good luck.

Reactions: Catholicfan95
Okay, I can't figure out how to join the group. All I get is that it is locked and your motto is underthedome.

Edit: Never mind. I figured it out.

Last edited:
Juuuuust barely.... $324MM.... breaded up like chicken titties! Glad for him... hope it works out for the Yankees.

I think when the Yanks could not get the deal with Steven done they piled it all into Cole. The question is, can Tanaka stay healthy this year?

Have you looked at what Vegas odd are for next years series? I am willing to assume this move has put the Yanks odds at the top, if not it has to be close.

I think when the Yanks could not get the deal with Steven done they piled it all into Cole. The question is, can Tanaka stay healthy this year?

Have you looked at what Vegas odd are for next years series? I am willing to assume this move has put the Yanks odds at the top, if not it has to be close.
I just checked.... went from +600 yesterday to the new co-favorite at +450 with the Dodgers..... Astros still at +550.

A lot of experts on here with enough time to chat..... go ahead and enter the bowl contest and prove how much you know.... or dont know.

Bowls start tomorrow with a game right across the street from my office in Frisco.

A lot of experts on here with enough time to chat..... go ahead and enter the bowl contest and prove how much you know.... or dont know.

Bowls start tomorrow with a game right across the street from my office in Frisco.

Dont forget about the matinee game in the Bahamas! Is it a good day for the under? Or is life to short to bet the under as always lol

Dont forget about the matinee game in the Bahamas! Is it a good day for the under? Or is life to short to bet the under as always lol
The way my last few weeks went gambling, I am not the guy to ask..... I did great all year and gave it all back in the last month..... but that wont stop me from probably betting a game/day from here on out.

After Sluggo dominated the weekly ATS pickem we are going to do a bowl mania challenge.

Anyone is welcome to join and feel free to invite whoever. It is free to play and no pay outs... just bragging rights.

If you go to ESPN and search for the group "NDrivalsforum" the password is "underthedome" both the group name and passowrd are all one word.
http://fantasy.espn.com/college-bowl-mania/2019/en/

Holler with any questions.

Good luck.
I'm in!

I mean LT vs Miami can't cover either! Other than 2/3 games I've made out like a bandit so far! If your betting resembles your picks I'd say you're doing alright yourself!
That Tennessee comeback killed me last night.... tied up now. And yes, I am killing my bookie so far this bowl season.... probably give it all back in the remaining weeks.

Reactions: Catholicfan95
Looks like @nemeth#5 is going to take the bragging rights. Thought I had a chance down the stretch. Flipping my UGA pick hurt me, still not sure what I was thinking.

Reactions: nemeth#5
Ya, two games left and a two game lead...... I am in the top 98% and still in like 11,000 place overall lol.

Ya, two games left and a two game lead...... I am in the top 98% and still in like 11,000 place overall lol.

Crazy to think just how well you have done and it is still middle of the road when it comes to ranking. I think the overall leader will end up with 34/35 points.

Congrats, I hung in there and bombed at the end. Should of went back and rethought some of my picks...kind of a shoulda would of thingy. Had fun with the season and the bowl pick em's, thanks for starting both groups up. I hope you do it again next season.

Congrats, I hung in there and bombed at the end. Should of went back and rethought some of my picks...kind of a shoulda would of thingy. Had fun with the season and the bowl pick em's, thanks for starting both groups up. I hope you do it again next season.
you bet.... I will for sure, maybe we can get some more of the board experts to try it out.... If I forget, remind me... next season seems so far away.

Well Alice you could always get out and watch some Lady Alices hoops!!

I follow the ladies on the radio, FB, and Twitter. :D I follow the guys too and so far they are having a really (really) tough season.

Doubt if I go watch the ladies play...too soon as Alicia lettered in three sports at Lincoln and one of them was basketball. I couldn't even make myself attend the game where they honored her memory...luckily the radio station carried the pregame ceremony.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT