ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Pyne is a five star QB.

You are under selling him.. He may be a 10 star
He only has 5 tipped passes on 3rd down each game and misses 3 touch downs to wide open receivers.. What other 5* can do that.
Would you cite those plays for us.
Use the quarter and the game clock so that we can pinpoint each of those plays.

You should also know that Josh Allen who is 6’5” has his passes tipped and he and every QB misses open receivers.

Pyne went 17-21 for 269 yards and 4 TD’s and you’re complaining ?

How’s your ribs doing. I remember you fell or something. Hopefully your feeling better.
Thanks for your concern. I had fractured two ribs after a nasty fall but after six weeks they healed and the terrible pain was gone. They still ache now and then-- My Doc said I would still fell some pain from arthritus around the injury.

I am feeling much better. All the OT I have been working since May has been messing with my head a little. But the money is Great and hopefully I can retire earlier because of it.

Reactions: THUNDERSTRUCK111
Would you cite those plays for us.
Use the quarter and the game clock so that we can pinpoint each of those plays.

You should also know that Josh Allen who is 6’5” has his passes tipped and he and every QB misses open receivers.

Pyne went 17-21 for 269 yards and 4 TD’s and you’re complaining ?
Pyne is a Winner. Just like Ian Book. The Losers on this board have no idea how to lead a offense-- Pyne is 7 and 1 as a starter this year including a 35 to 14 win over the #4 team in the Nation.

*** This board is full of Haters.

Go Irish !!
Beat BC !

Reactions: john0gaunt
Pyne is a Winner. Just like Ian Book. The Losers on this board have no idea how to lead a offense-- Pyne is 7 and 1 as a starter this year including a 35 to 14 win over the #4 team in the Nation.

*** This board is full of Haters.

Go Irish !!
Beat BC !
Pyne is a below average QB who would be good for non p5 football. A school like Notre Dame should never have him as QB1

Reactions: Chitown11
ADVERTISEMENT