ADVERTISEMENT

Didn't Know This Was a Real "Thing"

To be there when your dad loses his job had to have been as difficult a position as is possible. To stick it out and be a team player says everything about the young man.

I wish him all the best.

Reactions: Rockne's Rambler
MVG is a Domer. Obviously, this award is not real but Irish fans recognize MVG for all his contributions to the program.

Nemeth... please inform pennick, kelso,Toby... that this is comical... cause they are to uptight!!!
I thought your joke was pretty funny.... amazing what some people get butthurt about these days.

The entire award was created by holders making fun of themselves...... Some guy named Mortell created the award and awarded himself the inaugural award a few years back.... now holders and teams are starting to get clever with it and make highlight videos and other propaganda.....

I thought your joke was pretty funny.... amazing what some people get butthurt about these days.

The entire award was created by holders making fun of themselves...... Some guy named Mortell created the award and awarded himself the inaugural award a few years back.... now holders and teams are starting to get clever with it and make highlight videos and other propaganda.....
Nice!

Had to look up the award.... pretty comical stuff.
Nemeth... please inform pennick, kelso,Toby... that this is comical... cause they are to uptight!!!
Let's recap. You took an unnecessary swipe at someone you don't know, then get a first class hissy when a couple of strangers take a swipe at you. You can't make this stuff up. That's the real humor in this thread. Not the original lame "joke".

Let's recap. You took an unnecessary swipe at someone you don't know, then get a first class hissy when a couple of strangers take a swipe at you. You can't make this stuff up. That's the real humor in this thread. Not the original lame "joke".
Who did I swipe at???

All the guys you mentioned, plus N78, and a few others are the leaders of that group. I’ve never seen bigger cry babies in my life.

Reactions: TAN1973
He should win it just based off of what Hunter Smith’s performance was like in 2014.

Reactions: TAN1973
Who are the cry babies? The ones who are not complaining about the 2017 season or the ones who complain all the time?

Those that can't and never will always criticize those who can and have actually done it. I don't know why it's like that, but, it just is. Immaturity. Jealousy. Low self esteem. Take your pick.

ADVERTISEMENT