ADVERTISEMENT

Deon McIntosh

Pennick4

I've posted how many times?
Feb 3, 2013
There are posts on another site that he may be on the team next year but might have to sit the first 4 games. He looked pretty good in the few carries that he got last year.

Reactions: football1irish
Is this another "according to mystery sources" kind of info? I do not find any info on this from any credible named sources other than the usual message board talk. SB Trib has nothing. Eric Hansen has nothing.

Last edited:
If true this would be good , the kid was solid on the field last season and he provides depth.

I’ve never understood the whole McIntosh and Holmes punishment, and as usual, we never seem to have all the facts surrounding same. My understanding is Holmes as a freshman had the one offense, shoplifting; and McIntosh as a sophomore allegedly failed two Team ordered drug tests and did something embarrassingly egregious to be sent packing before bowl game. I never understood why Holmes was punished as seriously as McIntosh, and can’t begin to reconcile how discussions are apparently taking place that might allow McIntoch to return, and Holmes not. Opinions form and yet It would help to know the facts and rest of the story!

Just another episode of Kelly recruiting thugs who bring more pain and suffering to the program than they do success and wins. Thanks a lot Brian Kelly I hope you're reading this.

I’ve never understood the whole McIntosh and Holmes punishment, and as usual, we never seem to have all the facts surrounding same. My understanding is Holmes as a freshman had the one offense, shoplifting; and McIntosh as a sophomore allegedly failed two Team ordered drug tests and did something embarrassingly egregious to be sent packing before bowl game. I never understood why Holmes was punished as seriously as McIntosh, and can’t begin to reconcile how discussions are apparently taking place that might allow McIntoch to return, and Holmes not. Opinions form and yet It would help to know the facts and rest of the story!
I am pretty sure both those guys have had multiple off field issues.

Just another episode of Kelly recruiting thugs who bring more pain and suffering to the program than they do success and wins. Thanks a lot Brian Kelly I hope you're reading this.
Brian checks in on a daily basis to get valuable info from pikehead, Bugnuts and ND53. :eek::eek:

Reactions: NDIRISH53
Brian checks in on a daily basis to get valuable info from pikehead, Bugnuts and ND53. :eek::eek:
I had to block BK on here. He was stealing all of my good ideas and not giving me credit for them. I think I blocked him the week of the Wake Forest game

I had to block BK on here. He was stealing all of my good ideas and not giving me credit for them. I think I blocked him the week of the Wake Forest game
He blocked me after I told him to hire BVG. :D

Weren't they both caught in the car?

So far, any discussion about this has been on fan sites and message boards. Nothing from credible media sources of any kind.

So far, any discussion about this has been on fan sites and message boards. Nothing from credible media sources of any kind.

The University & team won’t announce any of it. They never announced Stepherson was banned 4 games. He just sat out 4 ganes. The only reason everyone knew why was “sources.” And the “media” isn’t credible either. They would only just repeat what everyone already knows. You need to realize that 99% of info out there is from mods on these very sites who talk to the players, their families & coaches. The University & team officially announce nothing.

I'm not waiting for a comment from the university. I am waiting to hear at least one syllable about all this from Eric Hansen, SB Trib, WSBT, WNDU, Sportsbeat or any other credible media other than fan sites and message boards. So far, silence.

I'm not waiting for a comment from the university. I am waiting to hear at least one syllable about all this from Eric Hansen, SB Trib, WSBT, WNDU, Sportsbeat or any other credible media other than fan sites and message boards. So far, silence.
EL-TUMW-2.jpg

"I am waiting to hear at least one syllable about all this from Eric Hansen, SB Trib, WSBT, WNDU, Sportsbeat or any other credible media"

Hope you plan on waiting a long time!

The University & team won’t announce any of it. They never announced Stepherson was banned 4 games. He just sat out 4 ganes. The only reason everyone knew why was “sources.” And the “media” isn’t credible either. They would only just repeat what everyone already knows. You need to realize that 99% of info out there is from mods on these very sites who talk to the players, their families & coaches. The University & team officially announce nothing.
wow are you giving the mods on sites like these WAY too much credit.

If I got this right, Deon came out of Lauderdale and a Catholic school to boot So he is not a thug like someone alluded. And he is the small bro of the tackle on U Miami.

We need Florida kids. Hope he comes back. We got to loosen up on punishment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT