ADVERTISEMENT

Demetris Robertson leaving CAL

TXNDFan88

ND Expert
Feb 11, 2013
Leaving Cal and giving up football for personal reasons. I was hoping he was the next Will Fuller before he chose Cal over ND.

I saw this too. Did he accomplish anything there? Werent grades somewhat of an issue out of HS?

Grades were definitely not an issue that prevented ND from pushing hard for him. They parked a bus outside his house in the lead up to signing day.

Wish him the best. Extremely talented. Hopefully he grows up to the point where he stops letting his brother control his decisions and he settles on the right place for him.

Talent is not his issue....He had a great freshman year.

If healthy, he will be an asset at his next destination.

But I agree with the opinions of others; he seems to be the kind of kid who is impressionable and never seems to have two feet firmly in the door.

Kid was such a drama queen in recruiting, I bet his heart isn't in it anymore, much like Snoop Dog's son.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
Kid was such a drama queen in recruiting, I bet his heart isn't in it anymore, much like Snoop Dog's son.
Nailed it. Wasn’t he the one who tried to push some kind of “package” deal with his sister?

Nailed it. Wasn’t he the one who tried to push some kind of “package” deal with his sister?

That was Beal, the 5 Star DE who flipped to Georgia.
Robertson was the one ND parked the bus in front of his house. And his brother was the one who decides everything for him.

That was Beal, the 5 Star DE who flipped to Georgia.
Robertson was the one ND parked the bus in front of his house. And his brother was the one who decides everything for him.
I do vaguely remember something about Roberson's sister as well. And god please don't bring up the name Beal... painful memories of his decommitting LOL

Now transferring to Georgia so he will be playing for them when ND plays them in 20 if he stays put for a year, attends class, and does not declare for the draft.

As you can see, transfer was discussed 3 weeks ago, destination was announced in the last 24 hrs..keep up.

I find it ironic that people on here make fun of people who subscribe, when they spend all their time on a board doing nothing but bitching about politics & acting like they know something about what is going on with ND football.

I would rather pay for accurate info (this includes all things in life) then receive inaccurate info for free. Especially when every single piece of legitimate info on this board comes from people who get it over there.

It’s just a bunch of insecure people who can’t admit they know nothing, so they just gossip over here because they feel safe thinking they are always right. It’s like a bunch of fat losers at the bar all convincing each other they cold fight the guys they watch on PPV.

I don't think it's anymore ironic than subscribing to the premium site then going over to the free board to pass it off as if you have insider information.

It might shock you to know that some people receive info directly from the gug (like IIO).
And that is exactly my point. People over here mock people for trying to share info, but then get all butt-hurt when they don’t like what they hear.
But no worries. The recruiting info & other info that you are not interested in will soon be removed.

It might shock you to know that some people receive info directly from the gug (like IIO).
And that is exactly my point. People over here mock people for trying to share info, but then get all butt-hurt when they don’t like what they hear.
But no worries. The recruiting info & other info that you are not interested in will soon be removed.

In response to your generalized attack on the non premium posters here.
So far, in all of these premium tidbits you have alluded to, not1 piece of information was actually informative nor ‘breaking news’. As I understand it, the GUG is a building. It is steel and concrete. Are you actually talking to a building?
People here DO NOT mock people for putting out ideas nor engaging in discussions. They mock self righteous posters who feel they are the only posters that do or can know anything. Your like a day old doughnut: crusty and leaving a bad taste.

You say you will create your own lil group, people that can understand you as the supreme commander.
Good luck with that. How can you learn anything if you think you are the only one who knows anything?

Last edited:
And who from the gug is releasing the info to IIO and others? The players? Staff? I find it interesting that the insider print media is much more judicial in what they release as no doubt about it info. There was a thread just destroying Coach Denson and the ineffective work he is doing, yet, listening to a podcast with Bryan and Lou on the subject of what coach has the most pressure on them going into the season, Denson's name wasn't even mentioned. So, is the sky falling with our RBs or not? According to Lou and Bryan...no. Some insider info is dubious at best.

And who from the gug is releasing the info to IIO and others? The players? Staff? I find it interesting that the insider print media is much more judicial in what they release as no doubt about it info. There was a thread just destroying Coach Denson and the ineffective work he is doing, yet, listening to a podcast with Bryan and Lou on the subject of what coach has the most pressure on them going into the season, Denson's name wasn't even mentioned. So, is the sky falling with our RBs or not? According to Lou and Bryan...no. Some insider info is dubious at best.

I can promise you, with no reservations, Bryan feels Denson is a problem.
He just doesn’t say so on the podcasts.
He has said it multiple times during the Q&As.

The podcast was more about pressure meaning for example Quinn replacing the best OL coach in the country & Lea replacing Elko as a first time DC.
Bryan won’t even discuss Denson anymore. He simple just says “I’ve made my feelings of Denson known, I’m not discussing it anymore.”

Last edited:
I said nothing about iio, and from reading his posts would not be shocked if he was a high level football person who had connections to people inside Notre Dame football. Pretty obvious that wasn't where that was going...

I said nothing about iio, and from reading his posts would not be shocked if he was a high level football person who had connections to people inside Notre Dame football. Pretty obvious that wasn't where that was going...

I wasn’t referring to you. I was just using your post to relay a message to others. Sorry for the confusion.

Again, I'll wait a week or two to hear where an 17 year old will be attending college rather than spend $ to stalk high school kids and have 'premium info'.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Again, I'll wait a week or two to hear where an 17 year old will be attending college rather than spend $ to stalk high school kids and have 'premium info'.

LOL

Yep, that’s what it is.

Keep posting & being bitter.
And do you think everybody pays?

giphy.gif

I can promise you, with no reservations, Bryan feels Denson is a problem.
He just doesn’t say so on the podcasts.
He has said it multiple times during the Q&As.

The podcast was more about pressure meaning for example Quinn replacing the best OL coach in the country & Lea replacing Elko as a first time DC.
Bryan won’t even discuss Denson anymore. He simple just says “I’ve made my feelings of Denson known, I’m not discussing it anymore.”
No offense to Bryan but what makes his opinion more accurate or credible than others who know the game ? if people want to subscribe that's their business. i did originally but did not see the benefit of it. i have a bigger issue with the idea that information on the pay board is somehow exclusive or more accurate. in the information age we live in nothing is exclusive. these are message boards. some things people post are factual and some things are not. paying a monthly fee does not change that dynamic.

Last edited:
Reactions: justified1
No offense to Bryan but what makes his opinion more accurate or credible than others who know the game ? if people want to subscribe that's their business. i did originally but did not see the benefit of it. i have a bigger issue with the idea that information on the pay board is somehow exclusive or more accurate. in the information age we live in nothing is exclusive. these are message boards. some things people post are factual and some things are not. paying a monthly fee does not change that dynamic.

He forgot to mention, he has me on ignore. (fixed it)

I couldn't have said it better. I, myself, gather info from many different sources and then and only then I might form an opinion. I'd rather let things play out though, and let the story unfold in real time. It might not be headline news, but at least we can all see it with our own eyes.

FWIW I joined and am not either for or against it. The one thing I do find silly about the premium board is how negative the discussion becomes. In fact discussion is pretty difficult at the best of times as everything becomes nasty pretty quickly. Since it is moderated the Mods could be a little better in facilitating better discussions.

As I understand it, the GUG is a building. It is steel and concrete. Are you actually talking to a building?

No offense, but do you think people who use phrases such as “word from the Oval Office” are indicating that they actually had a conversation with office? Come on.... You know what people mean when they say they get information from the Gug. Don’t be ridiculous.

No offense, but do you think people who use phrases such as “word from the Oval Office” are indicating that they actually had a conversation with office? Come on.... You know what people mean when they say they get information from the Gug. Don’t be ridiculous.

But repeated similar references are endless.

But look, after reading a post by echo, I considered this guys contribution to this board. His posts demonstrate that to him this board plays a very important role in his life. It may be overly important, maybe even to point of concern, but that is not for me to decide. If he feels he is the ultimate insider, and as long as he doesn’t harm anyone, and this site helps him in some way then I don’t feel the further need to engage nor belittle him.
The rest of the ordinary fans can converse with each other, also.

ADVERTISEMENT