Apr 15, 2019
Son of rb coach Deland McCullough

Vyper, very talented. Freshman

Dont know if we are an option but would be a huge get

Reactions: IrishMike409

Academics could be an issue, as it is with any transfer who is not a graduate.

We gotta at least be a an option, right!?!?

To me, this a no-brainer. No better total value for a kid than ND…..Deland knows this. He sells it. I’d assume he wants his kid here.

Last edited:
A 6'5 220 EDGE ranked in the composite top 100 ... ?

Where do I sign up?

Reactions: NDinNJ
They are letting him make his own decision, but from what I'm reading it's going to come down to tOSU and ND.
You would think it would help since his dad is on staff, but it actually might hinder us. Who wants to be age 18-22/in college with their Dad watching over their shoulder every day?

Reactions: NDinNJ
You would think it would help since his dad is on staff, but it actually might hinder us. Who wants to be age 18-22/in college with their Dad watching over their shoulder every day?
Even if he wanted to be with his dad, what if dad gets another job, a promotion somewhere else and leaves ND, then what? That's why it's best he makes the decision, so he is at a school he wants to be at.

Not with our current academic requirements we aren't. Would have to be a favor for coaches kid type thing.

Younger brother is a safety (6'2" 200lbs) from South Bend St. Joe and is committed to Cincinnati.

Just think it's odd. The kid goes to Indiana when dad was there. Transfers. And now gonna go to Oklahoma.

It looks like a package deal for boyh of them to Oklahpma just like Bowen"s girl friend getting a soccor sholly. Does ND have room for both? Is ND that confident in Bowen? If not offer the package amd make it a family affair

It looks like a package deal for boyh of them to Oklahpma just like Bowen"s girl friend getting a soccor sholly. Does ND have room for both? Is ND that confident in Bowen? If not offer the package amd make it a family affair
We arent going to give his gf a schollie just to get him here

• Haha
Reactions: Kelso86 and NDinNJ
It’s a very bad look imo when the coaches kid is likely ditching ND for a nemesis recruiting school and at a position of severe need. Something is seriously wrong with that no matter how you want to spin it. You’re out there “selling” ND when it’s not good enough for your own kids?

ADVERTISEMENT