ADVERTISEMENT

Dante Moore

I hope someone, someone with legit insider info channels of at least some reliability, can find out how much ND is paying our players. We already know, apparently, that we do have our own 'collective' up and going, thanks to our own super-booster 'Mendoza', and it seems to involve, rather than signing autographs or making social media appearances as a way to use their NIL to some remunerative end, they're going to do charity work instead. Which sounds like it could totally, as in legally and whatnot, meet the necessary requirement, I'd like to think. As well as being a classic ND thing to do, and in a good way too.....

Though ND likes to be as discreet as they can, as in hide information they're not legally required to publicly divulge, and you can expect that to go double, triple, tenfold.... when it comes to how much money they're spending on buying players. Even thought it's not scandalous or illegal to do so.

So if anyone can find out, you should make that your little homework assignment as a fan....

its none of your business now get off the board troll

its none of your business now get off the board troll
That's not the kind of answer I was looking for...

Anyway, if anybody else, I suppose, has any cool insider info, go ahead and spill it! I know anything that much resembles hard and fast reality has become a little terrifying, and certainly quite foreign to many of you. You're so used to dwelling only in your little made-up fantasy worlds when it comes to ND football, that you really are threatened at this point by so-called 'real life'.....

But just the same we really want to get some good info on ND NIL's efforts!

I think and I am happy to go on record here, Jimbo is going to offer Dante so much money he won’t be able to say no. So much $ nobody could say no. I hope I’m wrong, but I have a very strong gut feeling Dante is waiting on A&M for that massive pay day. He will buy Dante. Jimbo is anti christ of college football and will be a large part in its demise.

I think and I am happy to go on record here, Jimbo is going to offer Dante so much money he won’t be able to say no. So much $ nobody could say no. I hope I’m wrong, but I have a very strong gut feeling Dante is waiting on A&M for that massive pay day. He will buy Dante. Jimbo is anti christ of college football and will be a large part in its demise.
the demise has already happened, 10 years now!

Can’t and won’t ND make a monster offer too?
If Bama isn't out paying A&M I doubt ND will. Particularly because it's not in our DNA to act like that. Could we? I have no doubt ND could do whatever it wanted. But I highly doubt they'd ever entertain buying a high school kid away from A&M. There's an icky and immoral feeling about it. There's a good reason A&M had possibly the best recruiting class in the history of recruiting rankings last year. Like Saban said, Jimbo bought every kid.

Last edited:
If Bama isn't out paying A&M I doubt ND will. Particularly because it's not in our DNA to act like that. Could we? I have no doubt ND could do whatever it wanted. But I highly doubt they'd ever entertain buying a high school kid away from A&M. There's an icky and immoral feeling about it. There's a good reason A&M had possibly the best recruiting class in the history of recruiting rankings last year. Like Saban said, Jimbo bought every kid.
if Jimbo fails, it is going to be hard to hit up those same boosters!

Jimbo about to offer Dante a house, yacht, Lambo, whatever it takes. Dante wants to know "HOW they did it" (how they signed the best class ever last year). Well, Dante, I think you are going to find out pretty soon "how the did that" or you could just watch Nick Saban explain "how" Jimbo did that. LOL.

Last edited:
Landing a 3 star Pat Mahomes is better than landing nobody.
I get ND will have some 3 star athletes sprinkled in, but the staff has clearly upgraded their recruiting. Quit whining about it, ND has the #1 class right now for 2023. The staff knows what they are doing.

Reactions: Golson5
Recruiting is a part of closing the deal with Moore. Not only does Moore likely want a great program, he wants to see the concrete potential for a championship-winning team. Freeman benefits by going back to Moore saying he's getting him the best offensive line in the country, a top-notch running back group, and top wide receivers. Freeman has solid footing on the O-line and RB claims. Commitments from top WR's offers a big close on the deal.

Recruiting is a part of closing the deal with Moore. Not only does Moore likely want a great program, he wants to see the concrete potential for a championship-winning team. Freeman benefits by going back to Moore saying he's getting him the best offensive line in the country, a top-notch running back group, and top wide receivers. Freeman has solid footing on the O-line and RB claims. Commitments from top WR's offers a big close on the deal.
It boils down to money. If championship was all he cared about he would be looking at Bama, Georgia, Clemson or Ohio State. The fact that he's even visiting A&M is bad for ND. It means the pay day is what matters. Again, can't blame Dante. Money talks.

It boils down to money. If championship was all he cared about he would be looking at Bama, Georgia, Clemson or Ohio State. The fact that he's even visiting A&M is bad for ND. It means the pay day is what matters. Again, can't blame Dante. Money talks.
You act like you know him or know anything about his recruitment. You're obsessed. Give it a rest. It's embarrassing

Reactions: NDinNJ
You act like you know him or know anything about his recruitment. You're obsessed. Give it a rest. It's embarrassing
The thread is titled "Dante Moore". If you don't like having a conversation about the most interesting and followed story with ND recruiting in many years, don't. I think it probably hurts you even more since you told the board Dante was going to commit in April. You lost credibility. Nobody really listens to you anymore.

Daunte Moore is visiting Texa$ A&M, a total gut feeling but I think Moore doesn’t leave College Station uncommitted. Let’s face it, NIL has quickly Morphed into pay for play and nobody is better at pay for play than A&M so far.

Reactions: IrishBeer
Daunte Moore is visiting Texa$ A&M, a total gut feeling but I think Moore doesn’t leave College Station uncommitted. Let’s face it, NIL has quickly Morphed into pay for play and nobody is better at pay for play than A&M so far.
I agree. You go to TAMU to get paid. No other reason to really go visit there. I wasn't super worried about Oregon or LSU, no that they can't pay, but LSU is always loaded at QB, Kelly can't develop a QB. Oregon is just really far away. Dante never felt it with Michigan after the OC got canned. TAMU is a different thing. I think his reluctance to commit and the TAMU visit is pretty definitive that he's looking for the $$. Can’t blame a kid for that! I’d do the same. ND has no backup.

Last edited:
The thread is titled "Dante Moore". If you don't like having a conversation about the most interesting and followed story with ND recruiting in many years, don't. I think it probably hurts you even more since you told the board Dante was going to commit in April. You lost credibility. Nobody really listens to you anymore.
I said he was going to commit to Notre Dame. If he decided in April he would have been Irish. Im still predicting he chooses ND. I don't care if it was in April or June.

Your obsession with this kid nonstop every day changing your opinion and following his every move is embarrassing.

You are a weird dude that is obsessed with a kid. Next you'll be updating us on how many bowel movements he has a day

I said he was going to commit to Notre Dame. If he decided in April he would have been Irish. Im still predicting he chooses ND. I don't care if it was in April or June.

Your obsession with this kid nonstop every day changing your opinion and following his every move is embarrassing.

You are a weird dude that is obsessed with a kid. Next you'll be updating us on how many bowel movements he has a day
You really are a joke. I do wonder if you get in as many fights in real life as you do on this board. There's no way you're a productive member of society.

You have never been as nonchalant about Dante as I have. I have always stated I'd rather we recruit someone else. You've been all about the all in. I'd say you're far more obsessed. Also, you have a former kids name as your handle. Permanently etched. Creep.

You really are a joke. I do wonder if you get in as many fights in real life as you do on this board. There's no way you're a productive member of society.
Is being obsessed with a 17 year old productive member of society?

If so, I give up, you win. You got me beat there

Can you update us on what color clothes he's wearing today. I know you probably think that's how he is going to decide on a college. You'll believe anything

Can't wait for the update or the meltdown if he is wearing maroon...

Is being obsessed with a 17 year old productive member of society?

If so, I give up, you win. You got me beat there

Can you update us on what color clothes he's wearing today. I know you probably think that's how he is going to decide on a college. You'll believe anything

Can't wait for the update or the meltdown if he is wearing maroon...
Again, I have never said we should go all in on Dante. That is your schtick. I'd rather recruit someone else. You're far more obsessed. You think he's worth burning a class for. You should probably change your handle from Golson to Moore.

Again, I have never said we should go all in on Dante. That is your schtick. I'd rather recruit someone else. You're far more obsessed. You think he's worth burning a class for. You should probably change your handle from Golson to Moore.
Yeah I know. I obsessive talk about him and Rees every single day multiple times a day. And respond to every single rumor and visit.

Oh wait, that's you.

You got your panties in a bunch again because he's visiting another school.

The staff knows what they are doing. We are the big favorite for Moore. If we don't land we'll be fine. We'll flip some 4 star or get top 200 qb Avery Johnson

We are going to be fine. I'm not worried about.

Stop your obsession

Reactions: jcswoopnh
Yeah I know. I obsessive talk about him and Rees every single day multiple times a day. And respond to every single rumor and visit.

Oh wait, that's you.

You got your panties in a bunch again because he's visiting another school.

The staff knows what they are doing. We are the big favorite for Moore. If we don't land we'll be fine. We'll flip some 4 star or get top 200 qb Avery Johnson

We are going to be fine. I'm not worried about.

Stop your obsession

I've always wanted to recruit multiple quarterbacks. I like Julian Sayin for 2024 as much or more than Dante. I like Jackson Arnold and Vizzna and I think both are great. Vizzina possibly more upside than Dante. You're a Dante fanatic and begger. Just like Rees. Please please come to my program because we won't recruit anyone else because we think you're so perfect. Bla bla bla. I'm far less obsessed with the recruitment of any one kid than you are. I'm a fan of the multiple recruitment strategy, not one kid. I've said multiple times we need depth and competition, not all in pray a kid pans out BS. Go watch some Golson highlights or whatever it is you do on Monday's.

Last edited:
I've always wanted to recruit multiple quarterbacks. I like Julian Sayin for 2024 as much or more than Dante. I like Jackson Arnold and Vizzna and I think both are great. Vizzina possibly more upside than Dante. You're a Dante fanatic and begger. Just like Rees. Please please come to my program because we won't recruit anyone else because we think you're so perfect. Bla bla bla. I'm far less obsessed with the recruitment of any one kid than you are. I'm a fan of the multiple recruitment strategy, not one kid. I've said multiple times we need depth and competition, not all in pray a kid pans out BS. Go watch some Golson highlights or whatever it is you do on Monday's.
You like teenagers. Enough said

I agree. You go to TAMU to get paid. No other reason to really go visit there. I wasn't super worried about Oregon or LSU, no that they can't pay, but LSU is always loaded at QB, Kelly can't develop a QB. Oregon is just really far away. Dante never felt it with Michigan after the OC got canned. TAMU is a different thing. I think his reluctance to commit and the TAMU visit is pretty definitive that he's looking for the $$. ND has no backup.
A&M is a great university. What do you know about A&M?

Lol spot on, he's acting like we don't have Angeli as well, wasn't he a high 4*?

Notre dame will be fine at the QB spot with or without Moore. Notre Dame's main problem at the spot has not been recruiting, it's been developing. This is the year we start finding out if Rees is up for the task based on his development of Buchner who I'm very excited about.
We usually agree on everything but I'm not sold nor excited on Buchner.

He has an injury problem. Some players just can't avoid getting injured. Weird how that works but it happens.
The way he plays the game he won't make it one season injury free yet he has to play that way to be effective.
He's a better runner than a thrower yet he's not durable. Not a good combination.

I hope he defies the odds but I'm not holding my breath.
Remember...and I'm not making fun... but he got hurt descending a flight of stairs.

Some players are just injury prone no matter what.

We usually agree on everything but I'm not sold nor excited on Buchner.

He has an injury problem. Some players just can't avoid getting injured. Weird how that works but it happens.
The way he plays the game he won't make it one season injury free yet he has to play that way to be effective.
He's a better runner than a thrower yet he's not durable. Not a good combination.

I hope he defies the odds but I'm not holding my breath.
Remember...and I'm not making fun... but he got hurt descending a flight of stairs.

Some players are just injury prone no matter what.

Well, then Pyne or Angeli is the future. I doubt we get a capable QB in 2023. We will get burned in 2024 with the genius all in strategy for Carr too. Those in the know say Avery Johnson cannot pass and is not very good. It’s ZBuchner or bust. Buchner is our only hope.

Last edited:
Well, then Pyne or Angeli is the future. I doubt we get a capable QB in 2023. We will get burned in 2024 with the genius all in strategy for Carr too. Those in the know say Avery Johnson cannot pass and is not very good. It’s ZBuchner or bust. Buchner is our only hope.
Those in the know dont say that about Johnson. We'll get someone good in 23 and 24

ADVERTISEMENT