ADVERTISEMENT

Dante Moore

I’m not finding the podcast to prove you wrong. Not worth it. But it’s a fact. Those were his exact words.
Sure they were.

One I don't believe that

Two, if he said that, most disagree with him then. Hes a top 150 player. Great athlete, high upside qb. A lot of teams want him

• Haha
Reactions: IrishBeer
Sure they were.

One I don't believe that

Two, if he said that, most disagree with him then. Hes a top 150 player. Great athlete, high upside qb. A lot of teams want him
I said 5 months ago Dante Moore is not coming to ND - and the only way he comes is if we give him a sweet money deal that is at least half what aggies pay
Not saying I’m right cause I don’t know crap. But I hope I’m wrong. I’m tired of his act

Last edited:
We usually agree on everything but I'm not sold nor excited on Buchner.

He has an injury problem. Some players just can't avoid getting injured. Weird how that works but it happens.
The way he plays the game he won't make it one season injury free yet he has to play that way to be effective.
He's a better runner than a thrower yet he's not durable. Not a good combination.

I hope he defies the odds but I'm not holding my breath.
Remember...and I'm not making fun... but he got hurt descending a flight of stairs.

Some players are just injury prone no matter what.
Broken record alert.

Reactions: Golson5
I said 5 months ago Dante Moore is not coming to ND - and the only way he comes is if we give him a sweet money deal that is at least half what aggies pay
Not saying I’m right cause I don’t know crap. But I hope I’m wrong. I’m tired of his act

I said the exact same thing. Everyone defended the all in strategy. NOBODY else does that. It is and always was stupid. We lost Arnold and Vizzina in the process. Avery Johnson is a bad passer. Not great at all. He belongs at a low ranked B12 team. Losing the aforementioned and having to settle for him would be disastrous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Golson5
“I am really interested to see how things are in Texas,” Moore told On3. “Since Johnny Manziel came through and played there, I have had an interest in Texas A&M. It is a top program with some history and I have always wanted to see how things are there. This will be a big visit for me.”

I think we all know what is going to happen when he gets to College Station. He is about to get a "strong-a$$ offer".

I heard a good perspective on IB podcast today. Essentially what they said is, if he picks A&M simply because of NIL $$, he probably wasn't a good fit for ND anyways and likely would have bailed into the transfer portal from a highest bidder anyways. While they continue to believe he will pick ND, he seems very intrigued by what A&M can offer. As the old saying goes, can you blame a kid? No. But I do think the staff has to decide who they really want.

I think we have to be extremely careful going forward about who we go all in on. There are a lot of 5 star kids that likely don't place as much value (of course it matters to a degree for everyone) on NIL. Keeley is a good example. Michael Mayer was apparently offered $1 million to ditch ND and go to Bama to finish his last year. Mayer didn't even blink. I think you have to have a good enough relationship with a kid and his family to decide if they are NIL crazed or not. I am hoping Dante is not that kind of a kid, but only time will tell. It would really be on the staff for going all in on a kid and losing him over NIL. In that case, shame on you for not properly assessing the situation. You don't just suddenly become a "highest bidder" kid. I think Dante isn't that kind of kid. For ND's sake, I hope that's the case.

Last edited:
“I am really interested to see how things are in Texas,” Moore told On3. “Since Johnny Manziel came through and played there, I have had an interest in Texas A&M. It is a top program with some history and I have always wanted to see how things are there. This will be a big visit for me.”

I think we all know what is going to happen when he gets to College Station. He is about to get a "strong-a$$ offer".

I heard a good perspective on IB podcast today. Essentially what they said is, if he picks A&M simply because of NIL $$, he probably wasn't a good fit for ND anyways and likely would have bailed into the transfer portal from a highest bidder anyways. While they continue to believe he will pick ND, he seems very intrigued by what A&M can offer. As the old saying goes, can you blame a kid? No. But I do think the staff has to decide who they really want.

I think we have to be extremely careful going forward about who we go all in on. There are a lot of 5 star kids that likely don't place as much value (of course it matters to a degree for everyone) on NIL. Keeley is a good example. Michael Mayer was apparently offered $1 million to ditch ND and go to Bama to finish his last year. Mayer didn't even blink. I think you have to have a good enough relationship with a kid and his family to decide if they are NIL crazed or not. I am hoping Dante is not that kind of a kid, but only time will tell. It would really be on the staff for going all in on a kid and losing him over NIL. In that case, shame on you for not properly assessing the situation. You don't just suddenly become a "highest bidder" kid. I think Dante isn't that kind of kid. For ND's sake, I hope that's the case.
I don't think that you can blame a staff for getting outbid. Although we should be wary of a boiler plate excuse for each recruiting miss.

I don't think that you can blame a staff for getting outbid. Although we should be wary of a boiler plate excuse for each recruiting miss.

I do think you can blame the staff. They have to develop a relationship with a kid and family and know if they are the kind that can be outbid.

Last edited:
Just go after Avery Johnson as well. IMO he is a little more raw and won’t be a day one guy but he won’t need to be.

Reactions: IrishBeer
I do think you can blame the staff. They have to develop a relationship with a kid and family and know if they are the kind that can be outbid.
Everyone has a price. I do mean everyone.

Before the stupid NIL nonsense they didn't have a price. It came down to the relationship, the coaches, the offerings of the institution...etc.

Today...fuhgetaboutit.

Of course there's always going to that hallmark story kid who said no thanks and went to Washington and Jefferson to play where his great great grandfather played and knows he'll go pro regardless....

But that's the minority.

Unless the kid comes from money already the bidding war is just getting started and you better believe no matter how much you don't want a kid to be all about dolla bills...
If the Moore kid can get 100k from ND...and 15 million from College Station...

We know how this story will end.

CFB will be bizarre and perhaps even disgusting to a degree until they get this dumb NIL horseshit harnessed and under control.

When college players get paid...it's no longer College athletics. Might as well watch the real professional players.

Before the stupid NIL nonsense they didn't have a price. It came down to the relationship, the coaches, the offerings of the institution...etc.

Today...fuhgetaboutit.

Of course there's always going to that hallmark story kid who said no thanks and went to Washington and Jefferson to play where his great great grandfather played and knows he'll go pro regardless....

But that's the minority.

Unless the kid comes from money already the bidding war is just getting started and you better believe no matter how much you don't want a kid to be all about dolla bills...

CFB will be bizarre and perhaps even disgusting to a degree until they get this dumb NIL horseshit harnessed and under control.

When college players get paid...it's no longer College athletics. Might as well watch the real professional players.
I will just think about all the times I rejected a 7 figure offer because I really felt connected to the other guys.

Reactions: BGI User 756

Today...fuhgetaboutit.

But that's the minority.

Yeah....players never got paid before NIL

LOL

Reactions: Kelso86

Today...fuhgetaboutit.

But that's the minority.

Nah, no way you actually believe no one was getting paid before NIL.

SMU, Reggie Bush, Miami, Maurice Clarett…those are just some of the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Excellent article...

While I'd be happy to have Dante, the best scenario for ND is Buchner is a first or second round pick level QB. Then landing Carr/Sayin in '24 becomes the more important get. Obviously the best scenario is taking Moore and Sayin/Carr and Buchner is also developed into an elite QB. That might be unrealistic. I am really hopeful we don't play all in games for '24 (Carr is a Michigan legacy and if he has an ounce of interest in Michigan I would stop recruiting him exclusively).

However, if Buchner looks bad this season, we will not only need Dante, he will have been the most important player by far. If TB is bad and we miss Dante, we will be dumpster diving in the portal or playing Angeli/a true frosh. The most important thing for ND by far is that TB becomes a really good quarterback.

Last edited:
Reactions: NIN Irish
Ski…I hope you’re wrong as well. Personally, I think all these damn recruiting experts with Their early predictions create Hype and fan expectations and ultimately animosity towards these recruits when they don’t follow in line . I support the basic idea behind NIL, but I oppose the Wild West anything goes implementation and lack of controls which is destroying amateur sports and college football as we love it. But I sure as hell don’t blame these top athletes for considering NIL income as part of their decision making process. I am still hopeful that Dante chooses ND, but hold zero animosity towards him for his deliberate process.

Ski…I hope you’re wrong as well. Personally, I think all these damn recruiting experts with Their early predictions create Hype and fan expectations and ultimately animosity towards these recruits when they don’t follow in line . I support the basic idea behind NIL, but I oppose the Wild West anything goes implementation and lack of controls which is destroying amateur sports and college football as we love it. But I sure as hell don’t blame these top athletes for considering NIL income as part of their decision making process. I am still hopeful that Dante chooses ND, but hold zero animosity towards him for his deliberate process.
Correct. Dante should do what's best for Dante. That means potentially dragging this out until December according to his father or imo, visiting every school possible until the highest bidder is found and choosing a school mostly based on NIL deals. It's in ND's best interest to secure a QB commit for the '24 class ASAP and let Dante do whatever he wants to do. I would like ND to focus on that and if Dante still wants on board knowing full well we are going full force on 5 star '24 QBs, then so be it. But Carr/Sayin are essential essential essential.

Also, I am rooting for Buchner to excel to such a high level that Dante questions whether he would even see the field until his junior year. I'd rather Rees pour every ounce of energy into being a coach and developing TB into a first round pick than waste time and energy on all in strategies with 17 year olds seeking NIL deals. Go get Carr/Sayin with the promise of early playing time and lets watch TB develop into our best QB since BQ. It's important to remember, TB is extremely dynamic. He posses an ability to run the football in a way that can take over a game. He also threw a 55-60 yard dime to a receiver in stride as a junior in high school, so the big arm is present (possibly as much or more than Moore). He has all the ability in the world and he rushed and passed for several touchdowns in college as a true freshman, bailing out a now NFL QB that signed with the Colts (after taking his senior season off). Something Dante has not done and likely won't do.

Last edited:
Reactions: tbone3114
Correct. Dante should do what's best for Dante. That means potentially dragging this out until December according to his father or imo, visiting every school possible until the highest bidder is found and choosing a school mostly based on NIL deals. It's in ND's best interest to secure a QB commit for the '24 class ASAP and let Dante do whatever he wants to do. I would like ND to focus on that and if Dante still wants on board knowing full well we are going full force on 5 star '24 QBs, then so be it. But Carr/Sayin are essential essential essential.

Also, I am rooting for Buchner to excel to such a high level that Dante questions whether he would even see the field until his junior year. I'd rather Rees pour every ounce of energy into being a coach and developing TB into a first round pick than waste time and energy on all in strategies with 17 year olds seeking NIL deals. Go get Carr/Sayin with the promise of early playing time and lets watch TB develop into our best QB since BQ. It's important to remember, TB is extremely dynamic. He posses an ability to run the football in a way that can take over a game. He also threw a 55-60 yard dime to a receiver in stride as a junior in high school, so the big arm is present (possibly as much or more than Moore). He has all the ability in the world and he rushed and passed for several touchdowns in college as a true freshman, bailing out a now NFL QB that signed with the Colts (after taking his senior season off). Something Dante has not done and likely won't do.
I’m with Bodi as to Buchner’s potential, which you suggest as well. It’s easy to fall in love with the prospects of Moore and all the surrounding hype, but right now, Buchner’s development is a hell of a lot more important. Buchner came with a lot of hype as well and a high star rating, and he flashed last season. We know he has elite running ability which makes our running backs that much more effective, and we saw glimpses of his passing potential. We also saw some poor decision making and some poor throws, which seems to have alarmed the fan base. If Rees has helped him develop in the passing game to where he is accurate and a threat, then we’ll have something really special, and we’ll have reason to jump on Bodi’s Buchner for Heisman bandwagon.

Someone mentioned above MM got offered 7 figures to ditch ND. This is worse than pro-sports, at least the NFL has tampering rules. Maybe it would have been better if the courts would have ruled athletes were employees of colleges and universities, at least contracts could have been involved.

Someone mentioned above MM got offered 7 figures to ditch ND. This is worse than pro-sports, at least the NFL has tampering rules. Maybe it would have been better if the courts would have ruled athletes were employees of colleges and universities, at least contracts could have been involved.
But he didn't go. He likely didn't even consider that deal. Some kids (really really good ones) aren't swayed by NIL quick schemes. They realize their potential pay deal in the NFL. Mayer is too good to get bought by a college team.

Just go after Avery Johnson as well. IMO he is a little more raw and won’t be a day one guy but he won’t need to be.
Yes, and Arnold. I hated this all in bs from the beginning. I would have been very very happy with Arnold or Vizzina to join this elite class. Johnson is a project, but he will be behind Buchner for 3 years. Perfect for him. They are similar players. Johnson is less likely to transfer than Moore while Buchner is getting all the attention and he's not looking for a quick NIL sack of cash. This all in on one '23 kid crap makes me question whether the staff even thinks Buchner is capable of leading this team for the next 3 seasons. Also sitting him in the bowl game was a real head scratcher. BK seemed to have more faith in TB.

Last edited:
Moore would transfer if Buchner is great and uses his eligibility, so to me, the all in with Moore sort of tells me the staff doesn't have faith in Buchner. Or they really think Moore would wait until his junior year to play, which I don't think they're that naive. Or, lastly, they have so much faith in TB that they think he will get drafted before his senior year.

My other concern is landing Moore alienates the '24 kids out of fear of saturated talent at the position (yes, that is a real thing despite Golson's assurance that we are going to land both Moore and Carr). So, quite plausibly you have a situation where Buchner becomes a legend (great), Moore decommits, we have no elite '24 kids, no '23 kid, so it's all Angeli's. If Angeli isn't good or he gets hurt, we have nobody or go dumpster diving in the transfer portal.
We disagree about the impact on recruiting. I don’t think the best players overly concern themselves with who is already on the team in their projected position, and certainly not about someone who will be in year three when you arrive on campus. if Buchner is elite, he will be drafted and gone before Moore’s sophomore year. If he’s not, then Moore will compete to replace him early. Teams like Alabama and Ohio State recruit elite QB’s every year, and they do experience some transfers as a result. Personally, I like the model of signing an elite QB every other year, but injuries and disappointing on field performances argues for annually.

We disagree about the impact on recruiting. I don’t think the best players overly concern themselves with who is already on the team in their projected position, and certainly not about someone who will be in year three when you arrive on campus. if Buchner is elite, he will be drafted and gone before Moore’s sophomore year. If he’s not, then Moore will compete to replace him early. Teams like Alabama and Ohio State recruit elite QB’s every year, and they do experience some transfers as a result. Personally, I like the model of signing an elite QB every other year, but injuries and disappointing on field performances argues for annually.
Well, my thought is more that Buchner will probably be pretty good. I think that's the most likely scenario. Somewhere between Ian Book and Kizer. Not the kind of guy you dethrone, but not exactly a Trevor Lawrence. I think it's very likely Buchner is a really good 3 year starter with almost 0 quarterback controversy unless he gets injured. This top 5 class will all be coming back TB's senior year. Match that with last years T7. I am sure the '24 class will be very good based on MF's persistence. TB will have a chance to compete for a title with a very talented team his senior year. I think he will play 3 good years.

Last edited:
Buchner will start for 2 years, then go pro! (He will be a junior) He is the real deal. (May he just stay HEALTHY) If Dante does come, he sits as a freshman then starts for 2 years and goes pro! Don't be surprised when ND beats Ohio State either! Lincoln & JJ Thompson.... future Domers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Telx1
Buchner will start for 2 years, then go pro! (He will be a junior) He is the real deal. (May he just stay HEALTHY) If Dante does come, he sits as a freshman then starts for 2 years and goes pro! Don't be surprised when ND beats Ohio State either! Lincoln & JJ Thompson.... future Domers!

I bet money he plays and starts for 3 years.

Excellent article...

While I'd be happy to have Dante, the best scenario for ND is Buchner is a first or second round pick level QB. Then landing Carr/Sayin in '24 becomes the more important get. Obviously the best scenario is taking Moore and Sayin/Carr and Buchner is also developed into an elite QB. That might be unrealistic. I am really hopeful we don't play all in games for '24 (Carr is a Michigan legacy and if he has an ounce of interest in Michigan I would stop recruiting him exclusively).

However, if Buchner looks bad this season, we will not only need Dante, he will have been the most important player by far. If TB is bad and we miss Dante, we will be dumpster diving in the portal or playing Angeli/a true frosh. The most important thing for ND by far is that TB becomes a really good quarterback.

My personal opinion is a very early QB commit like Ohio State got from a '24 kid is better than Dante in '23. I have faith in TB. I also think Angeli can battle it out with Carr/Sayin/Avery Johnson. I'd love to get Sayin/Carr on board now, forget about Dante (assuming he's going to forget about us when Jimbo offers him a Lambo, he's also now OV'ing to Miami), and build the '24 class around him. An elite offensive class in '24 to combine with a T5 defensive class in '23.
IF a fan site writes this article we are down to whatever SMU promised Erick Dickerson.

I bet money he plays and starts for 3 years.
Well, my thought is more that Buchner will probably be pretty good. I think that's the most likely scenario. Somewhere between Ian Book and Kizer. Not the kind of guy you dethrone, but not exactly a Trevor Lawrence. I think it's very likely Buchner is a really good 3 year starter with almost 0 quarterback controversy unless he gets injured. This top 5 class will all be coming back TB's senior year. Match that with last years T7. I am sure the '24 class will be very good based on MF's persistence. TB will have a chance to compete for a title with a very talented team his senior year. I think he will play 3 good years.
Yes, and Arnold. I hated this all in bs from the beginning. I would have been very very happy with Arnold or Vizzina to join this elite class. Johnson is a project, but he will be behind Buchner for 3 years. Perfect for him. They are similar players. Johnson is less likely to transfer than Moore while Buchner is getting all the attention and he's not looking for a quick NIL sack of cash. This all in on one '23 kid crap makes me question whether the staff even thinks Buchner is capable of leading this team for the next 3 seasons. Also sitting him in the bowl game was a real head scratcher. BK seemed to have more faith in TB.
First of all...BK and anything QB related should never be discussed together.

That said...

There's a lot of wishful thinking going on around here. As in hoping and praying Buchner is this elite QB.

What we do know without speculation is this....

#1 He's not yet won the starting job...

#2 He's an elite runner....

#3 His throwing is questionable....

#4 He's not durable and running the way he does isn't a good recipe for staying healthy of someone who isn't durable...

#5 He MUST play that way to be a highly effective QB

#6 playing that way...which he must...won't keep him healthy

#7 see #4,#5 and #6

What else do we know...
He took exactly zero snaps in a bowl game when the offense hit a rut.

The why can be speculated but the fact remains he didn't even take one snap.

Zero participation in the spring game. While not the end of the world the fact remains he didn't play in the scrimmage because he was injured walking to class. Not even on the field.

Lastly and quite possibly the biggest concern....
We are going so hard on one single QB recruiting you must wonder...
Is Buchner just not MF and TR's guy?
Played zero snaps in bowl game. Recruiting the Moore kid like it's the end of the world...

The one thing I can tell you as a player and coach....

Defending an elite running QB is an absolute nightmare. Is terrible truth be told.
Coan and no disrespect to him was not a difference maker. He was as one dimensional as possible.
Yet Buchner and all his alleged "electrifying ability" couldn't seize the starting job from a very pedestrian one dimensional player.

First of all...BK and anything QB related should never be discussed together.

That said...

There's a lot of wishful thinking going on around here. As in hoping and praying Buchner is this elite QB.

What we do know without speculation is this....

#1 He's not yet won the starting job...

#2 He's an elite runner....

#3 His throwing is questionable....

#4 He's not durable and running the way he does isn't a good recipe for staying healthy of someone who isn't durable...

#5 He MUST play that way to be a highly effective QB

#6 playing that way...which he must...won't keep him healthy

#7 see #4,#5 and #6

What else do we know...
He took exactly zero snaps in a bowl game when the offense hit a rut.

The why can be speculated but the fact remains he didn't even take one snap.

Zero participation in the spring game. While not the end of the world the fact remains he didn't play in the scrimmage because he was injured walking to class. Not even on the field.

Lastly and quite possibly the biggest concern....
We are going so hard on one single QB recruiting you must wonder...
Is Buchner just not MF and TR's guy?
Played zero snaps in bowl game. Recruiting the Moore kid like it's the end of the world...

The one thing I can tell you as a player and coach....

Defending an elite running QB is an absolute nightmare. Is terrible truth be told.
Coan and no disrespect to him was not a difference maker. He was as one dimensional as possible.
Yet Buchner and all his alleged "electrifying ability" couldn't seize the starting job from a very pedestrian one dimensional player.
Buchner is starting at Ohio State if he is healthy. There's no doubt about that

"Before the stupid NIL nonsense they didn't have a price. It came down to the relationship, the coaches, the offerings of the institution...etc."

Not so. Guys have been getting paid from at least the 60's.

What makes you think we can get a commitment from a 2024 QB recruit ? NIL money will be an issue for them also

What makes you think we can get a commitment from a 2024 QB recruit ? NIL money will be an issue for them also

Because early playing time. ND will give them a lot in this regard and NIL. Not every kid will pick a university to spend 3-4 years at solely based on who offers the most $$. Keeley and the rest of our #1 class is evidence of that. Mayer turned down $1 mill from
Saban. His NIL value is probably over 500k at ND, so the extra cash offer likely wasn’t enough to uproot him from a ND degree, friends, reputation. A lot of $ and the place you want to be is worth more than a bit more and a place you don’t. I have a hunch that the ‘24 kids have their heads on straight.

Last edited:
"Before the stupid NIL nonsense they didn't have a price. It came down to the relationship, the coaches, the offerings of the institution...etc."

Not so. Guys have been getting paid from at least the 60's.
Stop...

While technically you'd be correct but not anything nor anywhere near what is going on right now.

In all reality they've "technically" been getting paid since the scholarship exchange for athletic services came about. At the very least a trade was made for goods and services in exchange for athletic services.

And yes some got "extras" which many have been punished for

Nah, no way you actually believe no one was getting paid before NIL.

SMU, Reggie Bush, Miami, Maurice Clarett…those are just some of the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
And what you just thought of on top of your head all went punished...no? With the exception of Clarett..(maybe? As his situation was a complete mess wanting to play pro immediately)
SMU, death sentence...
Bush...wins Heisman trophy vacated?
Miami...
Again not sure on Clarett but the fact remains those players and or infractions were punished, no?

Sure you can say what about, what about, to the end of time and yes people have gotten away with things but there was absolutely positively nothing going on the scale it is today.

Today it's a public auction.

Certainly you can't possibly believe that what players received illegally prior to, is anything near what is going on in today's public auctioning of athletic services.

Hell an athlete might as well put his services on Ebay

And what you just thought of on top of your head all went punished...no? With the exception of Clarett..(maybe? As his situation was a complete mess wanting to play pro immediately)
SMU, death sentence...
Bush...wins Heisman trophy vacated?
Miami...
Again not sure on Clarett but the fact remains those players and or infractions were punished, no?

Sure you can say what about, what about, to the end of time and yes people have gotten away with things but there was absolutely positively nothing going on the scale it is today.

Today it's a public auction.

Certainly you can't possibly believe that what players received illegally prior to, is anything near what is going on in today's public auctioning of athletic services.

Hell an athlete might as well put his services on Ebay
I’ll agree that what’s happening today isn’t the same as what was going on in the past. Just making the point that payment to players was absolutely going on before NIL. That’s all.

Wonder what Vizzina is thinking? He goes to Clemson to sit for THREE years behind last year's #1QB recruit, the #3 player in the country? I would not lose contact with that kid. A look at NDs rooster (and a running starting QB) could put him in the starting conversation sooner.

I’ll agree that what’s happening today isn’t the same as what was going on in the past. Just making the point that payment to players was absolutely going on before NIL. That’s all.
I understand.

Giving a player 20k in goods or even cash under the radar many moons ago is a far cry from a high school junior cashing in a cool 10 million

What players got before illegally was absolutely negligible compared to present day. It's not even in the same stratosphere.

Today is an auction block. Nothing more, nothing less.

This will/has ruin the collegiate game.

I’m with Bodi as to Buchner’s potential, which you suggest as well. It’s easy to fall in love with the prospects of Moore and all the surrounding hype, but right now, Buchner’s development is a hell of a lot more important. Buchner came with a lot of hype as well and a high star rating, and he flashed last season. We know he has elite running ability which makes our running backs that much more effective, and we saw glimpses of his passing potential. We also saw some poor decision making and some poor throws, which seems to have alarmed the fan base. If Rees has helped him develop in the passing game to where he is accurate and a threat, then we’ll have something really special, and we’ll have reason to jump on Bodi’s Buchner for Heisman bandwagon.
Ohio State won't know what hit em when Tyler and the Irish come to town. I think a score of 55 to 38 the Irish win. He should be the frontrunner after that game.
I still say 5 star Moore comes to ND to learn under Tyler and Tommy and 5 star Julian Sayin will join the crew. I believe Marcus wants top QBS just like Pete Carroll and Marcus knows how to close !

Reactions: NDinNJ
Ohio State won't know what hit em when Tyler and the Irish come to town. I think a score of 55 to 38 the Irish win. He should be the frontrunner after that game.
I still say 5 star Moore comes to ND to learn under Tyler and Tommy and 5 star Julian Sayin will join the crew. I believe Marcus wants top QBS just like Pete Carroll and Marcus knows how to close !

We should be able to run the ball. It boils down to the OL, which was not exactly an elite run blocking team last year. I expect improvement. Oregon averaged like 7 yards per carry against them. We all saw what Mich did. Have to dominate in trenches to win.

If the O-Line become road graders, this team will be very dangerous.

hmmmm...with the running the ball logic... let Estime pound them in the first half, then let speed kill them in the second half, I think Payne will be a bigger factor in this game! so much fun to speculate! Go Irish!

hmmmm...with the running the ball logic... let Estime pound them in the first half, then let speed kill them in the second half, I think Payne will be a bigger factor in this game! so much fun to speculate! Go Irish!
My money wouldn't be on Payne to be a factor. Probably not one carry, imo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT