ADVERTISEMENT

Dante Moore

The reclassifying talk happened after Dante cooled on us. Dante was all Irish until CJ committed. Then Dante got nervous, angry, emotional, or whatever and went the OR route.
No. NIL was a huge factor or he would've been committed to ND in April

Reactions: jcswoopnh
It was likely both. He was chasing bag and afraid of competition. This exact thing has been stated for over a month. It’s double bad on character. We are best off with CJ. I hope he reclasses though.

Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
It was likely both. He was chasing bag and afraid of competition. This exact thing has been stated for over a month. It’s double bad on character. We are best off with CJ. I hope he reclasses though.
I dont think it was competition but I hope it was

I'm pretty sure Dante is a pretty damn good 17 year old kid who is not getting the best advice from the people he trusts. It's pretty shitty calling a kid a diva
Well if Moore was actually getting life changing money from Nike-Oregon then yes it was pretty good advice.

More than one site does rankings you know that right?
Fair enough. I read, and then re-read three different articles and organizations that all ranked Dante Moore #1 at Elite 11, including a Composite.

If you say there are other sites that disagree, so be it.

Fair enough. I read, and then re-read three different articles and organizations that all ranked Dante Moore #1 at Elite 11, including a Composite.

If you say there are other sites that disagree, so be it.

Doesn’t matter. The PAC is now the MAC. He has no future.

Doesn’t matter. The PAC is now the MAC. He has no future.
Are you dumb or just stupid? Just because he ends up at a school in a conference that isn't the BIG10, SEC, or ND doesn't disqualify him from the NFL or developing into an NFL caliber QB.

The kid is going to make what he feels is the best decision for himself and his family.

Is IB doing a show at noon tomorrow? Dante is announcing tomorrow at noon. Driskell has said he's a hard ND lean. Rees and MF went all in. This should be a ND lock, right?

Is IB doing a show at noon tomorrow? Dante is announcing tomorrow at noon. Driskell has said he's a hard ND lean. Rees and MF went all in. This should be a ND lock, right?
What's with the Driskell fascination? Am i,missing something?

Abojt as good a situation as you can ask for here given the situation. A kid that openly admitted on national television that NIL was the reason he chose his school as well as the fact that he didn’t go to Michigan and we landed the best ‘24 QB from Michigan. So, he’s off to a Pac12 school without a future conference and nobody of significance gets him. He would’ve been a pariah in the locker room with his self centered me me attitude. We landed a stud team player and leader in CJ. Now just put CJ in the ‘23 class and drive this home. I’m glad this thread can finally die.

Abojt as good a situation as you can ask for here given the situation. A kid that openly admitted on national television that NIL was the reason he chose his school as well as the fact that he didn’t go to Michigan and we landed the best ‘24 QB from Michigan. So, he’s off to a Pac12 school without a future conference and nobody of significance gets him. He would’ve been a pariah in the locker room with his self centered me me attitude. We landed a stud team player and leader in CJ. Now just put CJ in the ‘23 class and drive this home. I’m glad this thread can finally die.
Solid. You're really smart. Thank You.

This is correct. He is committed for now. Let's see where ND stands when he realizes his upside is Mountain West Player of the Year. Long time until November.
Dante Moore just turned 17. He is 18 months younger than Malachi Nelson who turns 19 in December.

While this will be taken the wrong way by the media I am sure, remember, recruiting doesn’t stop until signing day. To me, this says MF isnt going to stop recruiting him. It’s not a dig. It’s intentional to say look man, remember what’s important and this ain’t over just because you made some noise.

So, if Dante were to change his mind...doesn't that mean Mom and Dad will need to return the new Wagoneer and Escalade?

Last edited:
Uh, no. Going all in was dumb. I’ve said that since the winter. You take the best kid that wants in first. Carr beat Sayin to the punch. Works for me. ND could’ve definitely had Avery Johnson, they stopped pushing.

If Carr reclassifies, you recruit very hard all the kids you’d like to have, Sayin, Posse, Puglisi, etc until one snaps. You certainly don’t stop recruiting any of them until one commits. All in dies absolutely nothing. Both ND and Michigan will have no ‘23 QB. OR contd recruiting several kids and likely still is. And they are getting him. Well played smart recruiting by OR. Shows Dante we like a lot of kids, he doesn’t care.
This is ignorant hindsight. If it works then it's brilliant. Keep this shit off here.

1. They are in contact with other options and have been for weeks

2. The perception of being all in is to make the guy feel wanted

3. Dante was "all in" on Notre Dame until nil became a factor to his parents.

Reactions: BGI User 756
This is ignorant hindsight. If it works then it's brilliant. Keep this shit off here.

1. They are in contact with other options and have been for weeks

2. The perception of being all in is to make the guy feel wanted

3. Dante was "all in" on Notre Dame until nil became a factor to his parents.

It’s always dumb to go all In. Recruits don’t give a shit. The needle being moved in the direction of a recruits favor because you go out and is incredibly small and probably unmeasurable. Just because Texas went all in and had success with a kid that has wanted to go to Texas since he was nine does not mean it’s a good strategy. Now behold all of the other programs that do not go all in but get the guy they want when all is said and done, example Oregon. Defending the strategy makes anyone a complete moron. Take the very best guy you can get, period. If you don’t commit publicly and you are looking around you’re not committed. This is exactly why we should be looking to replace Bowen.

It’s always dumb to go all In. Recruits don’t give a shit. The needle being moved in the direction of a recruits favor because you go out and is incredibly small and probably unmeasurable. Just because Texas went all in and had success with a kid that has wanted to go to Texas since he was nine does not mean it’s a good strategy. Now behold all of the other programs that do not go all in but get the guy they want when all is said and done, example Oregon. Defending the strategy makes anyone a complete moron. Take the very best guy you can get, period. If you don’t commit publicly and you are looking around you’re not committed. This is exactly why we should be looking to replace Bowen.
Thank You for being so smart and educating all of us here.

ADVERTISEMENT