ADVERTISEMENT

Daelin Hayes

hfhmilkman

Irish Expert
Aug 14, 2017
The wife of one of my friends in the boy scout troup I attend was one of Daelin Hayes teachers at Bellville. She was really impressed by him. When he first enrolled which was late the first words out of his mouth was a request for all of the school work he owed her. They being members of Old St Pat's the oldest English speaking Catholic church in Michigan, they encouraged him to go to Notre Dame. They of course had no influence because he made his own decision. He seems to be a great guy. Interested if other folks concur.

I would imagine every catholic school would push any of their students that could academically qualify for nd as a athlete . Makes since to me that you would want a push a kid to a school with similar values. Not to mention you get attend a university that turns away countless kids that score 28+ on act and a plethora of valedictorians. I would say they also push kids towards Stanford or duke or northwestern if nd is knocking. How many school teachers and admin. In Louisiana push kids to LSU do you think?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT