ADVERTISEMENT

Daeh McCullough decommitted from IU

Is he headed to ND ?
Was he ever committed to IU? If so, ND seems likely. If not, ND seems unlikely. I don't see where it says he was ever committed to IU in the first place which leads me to think ND isn't interested. ND wants Caleb Downs.

However, I do find it odd that ND wants Shuler over the coaches own kid. Something is strange in the entire thing.

Last edited:
From a source printed 2/2022:

Their younger brother, class of 2023 top-200 4-star defensive back Daeh McCullough was the final of the three sons with IU ties to announce he remains committed to the Hoosiers...“Family regardless of where we are!! Proud of u and love you,” Daeh said to his father in a Tuesday Twitter post along with a graphic of him in an Indiana uniform and the message “100% Locked In.”..Daeh verbally committed to IU in the spring. That commitment remains verbal as he is unable to sign a national letter of intent until November.

I know, I sure wish he was a corner. He’s now enrolling at SB St Joe. I think he may be headed to ND. Has a nice offer list

McCullough committed to Indiana over offers from Michigan, Florida, Arizona State, Kentucky, Maryland, Arkansas, Penn State and more. McCullough was offered by Cincinnati last month.

Yes, he was committed to Indiana. He’s a safety candidate right now, and I think we already have two safety commitments in his class. Like other safeties, there’s the possibility he could grow into a rover/hybrid. Definitely not a corner, which is our greatest position of need. I don’t believe we have offered, but with his dad on staff as our running backs coach, I expect we will.

Deland wants to be a head coach and likely will be next year or the following. ND isn’t pursuing his kids. Crazy as that is, we don’t seem to want this 4 star safety. We want Downs.

Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
Deland wants to be a head coach and likely will be next year or the following. ND isn’t pursuing his kids. Crazy as that is, we don’t seem to want this 4 star safety. We want Downs.
You don't go from rb coach to head coach. Rb coach is essentially the easiest positional coaching position. Even if he wants to be a hc he's going to have to get some ply calling duties first. He could be here for a while, and I hope so. Seems like a great addition.

Reactions: Kelso86
🤪🤪🤪🤪
This is your idiotic response to everything I write. Much of what you call stupid is stuff taken directly from Irish Breakdown. If you're so much smarter than what I get off there, perhaps you should join their show. You're apparently smarter than them. Or, you're just a clown, which is far more likely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
Yes, terrible that dad might be talking to his son!
mine was sarcasm directed at nasty. Of course kids communicate with each otherand whoever! Until the Ministry of Truth shuts it down there is free speech and free exchange of information.

mine was sarcasm directed at nasty. Of course kids communicate with each otherand whoever! Until the Ministry of Truth shuts it down there is free speech and free exchange of information.
gotcha

ADVERTISEMENT