ADVERTISEMENT

D. Moore Deciding tonight??

WHY, Is it significant if a player can transfer on a whim ?

WHY, when In reality any commitment is tenuous !
Because recruiting is now more important than ever for us. We don't accept all transfers like other programs. That means it's imperative we are elite in recruiting. We can't jump in the portal and grab just anyone

So recruiting is more important for us now more than ever

He posted a pic of a duck. Dante is not going to ND. He's going to the highest bidder. This will end up another epic collapse by Rees on the recruiting front. He might fail in 2024 too for all we know. If so, that would mean he only landed one QB in 3 years (#42 ranked Angeli).
Yeah, he did. A female mallard even. IMO, another fine bit of trolling, and you're one of the ones who's been had.

Reactions: Golson5
Yeah, he did. A female mallard even. IMO, another fine bit of trolling, and you're one of the ones who's been had.

If he comes to ND I will shit. Every time I say he won’t I get called insane. Every time I say he’s insane not to come to ND, I get called insane. I’m convinced everyone just likes to argue. I personally believe he’s foolish not to pick ND. Even unbiased. Huge and I mean huge benefit to his NFL career, playing time, insane class, good coaches. This team is going to endow a quarterback with such an insane team of dudes it won’t even matter who it is. If it’s not Dante, one of the 2024 kids will have the smarts to look at this deal and say, my god, what an insane opp. I’m not convinced it’ll be Moore, but I’m convinced whomever it is, he will win a natty maybe a Heisman.

Last edited:
If he comes to ND I will shit. Every time I say he won’t I get called insane. Every time I say he’s insane not to come to ND, I get called insane. I’m convinced everyone just likes to argue. I personally believe he’s foolish not to pick ND. Even unbiased. Huge and I mean huge benefit to his NFL career, playing time, insane class, good coaches. This team is going to endow a quarterback with such an insane team of dudes it won’t even matter who it is. If it’s not Dante, one of the 2024 kids will have the smarts to look at this deal and say, my god, what an insane opp.
Because it wont be insane if he chooses ND because we are the favorite, so not insane

He wouldnt be insane either if he didnt choose ND, there's a lot of good schools and places he could go to.

There's a lot of benefits going to other schools too. And playing time isn't a given in his first 2 years here.

It definitely will matter who the QB is. We need an elite one to win it all. So it matters very much.

You're back and forth and weird proclamations is why people argue with you. Just like with Pyne and Buchner and Angeli. And with Moore, you jump on every rumor or report like its fact and you're all over the place

If he comes to ND I will shit. Every time I say he won’t I get called insane. Every time I say he’s insane not to come to ND, I get called insane. I’m convinced everyone just likes to argue. I personally believe he’s foolish not to pick ND. Even unbiased. Huge and I mean huge benefit to his NFL career, playing time, insane class, good coaches. This team is going to endow a quarterback with such an insane team of dudes it won’t even matter who it is. If it’s not Dante, one of the 2024 kids will have the smarts to look at this deal and say, my god, what an insane opp. I’m not convinced it’ll be Moore, but I’m convinced whomever it is, he will win a natty maybe a Heisman.
I personally have no idea how good he REALLY is at the college level and beyond. Probably pretty good, but who knows? I have no idea whether Notre Dame is the best fit for him, either. I don't know the guy. I certainly don't think that the ND QB position is so "insanely" better than any other opportunity in the country that any QB not taking the position is simply misguided. But maybe so; I have no interest in arguing the point. I don't much care to argue, but I'm nobody. So everyone can still like to argue even though I don't. (Deftly avoiding disagreeing with you there, you see. :) )

I certainly hope that you will shit if he doesn't come to ND as well. Constipation is uncomfortable.

I personally have no idea how good he REALLY is at the college level and beyond. Probably pretty good, but who knows? I have no idea whether Notre Dame is the best fit for him, either. I don't know the guy. I certainly don't think that the ND QB position is so "insanely" better than any other opportunity in the country that any QB not taking the position is simply misguided. But maybe so; I have no interest in arguing the point. I don't much care to argue, but I'm nobody. So everyone can still like to argue even though I don't. (Deftly avoiding disagreeing with you there, you see. :) )

I certainly hope that you will shit if he doesn't come to ND as well. Constipation is uncomfortable.

The reason it’s an insane opportunity is because it’s Notre Dame, but WAY more than that it’s because our team and recruiting is as talented as it has been since the 90’s and QB is our weak link. Who in hell would not wamt tl lead behind a 5 star OL coached by Harry H. Have an SEC defense to clean up. Have an insane RB core. Have elite WR’s committed and coming in. It’s like laying a bed as a super model. All we need is one kid and he will have the world at his disposal.

Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
QB is not a weak link you psycho! The Tyler Buchner era has begun and he's the messiah QB, not effin' Dante Moore. TB is our QB for the next three years unless he totally sucks which he doesn't at all. You're just making that up out of nowhere so you can keep the stirring the pot. It's just so obvious that's all you're doing.

God dammit why do you have to be such a horrible troll all the time! For F's sake....

We are the worst big time program in the country at recruiting quarterbacks and that's not an opinion.
Call me out of touch with the facts, then, because I disagree. Seriously, though, are you really unable to perceive more nuance in the situation than you are communicating? We're "doomed" if we don't get Moore or Carr or Sayin? I don't think so, even if I do think I'd like to get two out of those.

Call me out of touch with the facts, then, because I disagree. Seriously, though, are you really unable to perceive more nuance in the situation than you are communicating? We're "doomed" if we don't get Moore or Carr or Sayin? I don't think so, even if I do think I'd like to get two out of those.

I equate doomed with not winning a title. If you like 10 wins then we simply have different expectations. I expect excellence as does Freeman. The era of lame ND fans and pathetic expectations is coming to an end, hopefully. No, I don’t think Angeli like recruiting matches with Keon Keely, the best DL since the 90’s, the best LB haul in 25 years, the best OL coach in the nation, elite HB depth, soon to be elite WRs, possibly the best OL class in the country, and the top overall class in era of NIL and Saban. Freeman is a wizard. Rees needs a QB. Maybe I sound exuberant. That’s fine. I like NDs odds right now.

Last edited:
The reason it’s an insane opportunity is because it’s Notre Dame, but WAY more than that it’s because our team and recruiting is as talented as it has been since the 90’s and QB is our weak link. Who in hell would not wamt tl lead behind a 5 star OL coached by Harry H. Have an SEC defense to clean up. Have an insane RB core. Have elite WR’s committed and coming in. It’s like laying a bed as a super model. All we need is one kid and he will have the world at his disposal.
Theres other programs that have great oppurtunities for him to be successful

We need more than one kid. We havent arrived yet. We need more than him. If we just get him that's not enough

MF is building something but we aren't there yet. More work to do at QB and other positions as well

I equate doomed with not working a title. If you like 10 wins then we simply have different expectations. I expect excellence as does Freeman. The era of lame ND fans and pathetic expectations is coming to an end, hopefully. No, I don’t think Angeli like recruiting matches with Keon Keely, te best DL since the @0’s, te best LB haul in 25 years, the best OL coach in the nation, elite HB depth, soon to be elite WRs.
You need mental help, dude. I think you're tripping so hard here because now that BK's gone, you feel like you have to top yourself or something. You're so desperate and so pathetic and needy, and in the most improbable, unexpected fashion, all your BK hating fantasies and lusts came true. And so now MF has to back it up, and YOU have to back it up, even though outside of a national championship it's literally not possible to improve on BK's achievements.

And now you're in this manic state of, I guess of going 12-0 every year, and you're obsessing over it to idea-fixe levels. And a five-star QB like Dante Moore slots right into your madness You're mentally ill, dude.....

For your sake I hope all this overwrought obsessing and hyperventilating is all part of your act, just next the stage in your troll evolution. Otherwise you probably should think about getting help....

Theres other programs that have great oppurtunities for him to be successful

We need more than one kid. We havent arrived yet. We need more than him. If we just get him that's not enough

MF is building something but we aren't there yet. More work to do at QB and other positions as well

Sure. But my point is that a 5 star QB is missing a massive opp. To play early and win a championship. I don’t give a shit if it’s Dante Moore. I want the badass that wants to be at ND. Screw everyone else.

Building something? This is not building something. This is out recruiting everyone. This is what we’ve been waiting for. ND is a sleeping giant. The last 4 coaches were completely inept at recruiting and coaching. Other than those 4 coaches, ND had always been Bama. Finally we are getting back to normal. Sadly, ND fans have come to expect that things are suddenly different after 93. Not true. 135 years of football dominance does not suddenly just come to an end for no reason other than poor coaching and recruiting. WE BACK!

Last edited:
Whatever he decides is the right decision is a terribly cliche response.
I think the point is that you don't have any business second-guessing his decision. Your insight into his life is non-existent.
Trust me, a million dollars of NIL money for a college kid will get blown in the matter of 4 years. They will graduate without a penny of it left.
This is offensive to the majority of people who would NOT do this.
Many NFL players find themselves in the same predicament. They have no career at 28 and most of the money they made is in cars, parties, vacations, boats.
And yet, most NFL players would not, and do not.
I knew of a trailer park woman that inherited $1.5 million. She spent it all in 6 months.
I know of a woman who lived in a trailer park, who won rather more than that in a lawsuit and put the money to very good use. What you got against people who live in trailer parks?

I think the point is that you don't have any business second-guessing his decision. Your insight into his life is non-existent.

This is offensive to the majority of people who would NOT do this.

And yet, most NFL players would not, and do not.

I know of a woman who lived in a trailer park, who won rather more than that in a lawsuit and put the money to very good use. What you got against people who live in trailer parks?

A lot.

Maybe I sound exuberant.
Several words come to mind before exuberant to describe how you sound: hyperbolic, agitated, perturbed, troubled, exercised, peeved, uptight, overblown, overwrought, preposterous, inflated, distorted, excessive, histrionic, overemotional, unrealistic, exaggerated, and melodramatic. In fact, "exuberant" didn't occur to me at all.
I like NDs odds right now.
Me too. Even with Tommy Rees. :)

Sure. But my point is that a 5 star QB is missing a massive opp. To play early and win a championship. I don’t give a shit if it’s Dante Moore. I want the badass that wants to be at ND. Screw everyone else.

Building something? This is not building something. This is out recruiting everyone. This is what we’ve been waiting for. ND is a sleeping giant. The last 4 coaches were completely inept at recruiting and coaching. Other than those 4 coaches, ND had always been Bama. Finally we are getting back to normal. Sadly, ND fans have come to expect that things are suddenly different after 93. Not true. 135 years of football dominance does not suddenly just come to an end for no reason other than poor coaching and recruiting. WE BACK!
He may play early here or he may not. Good chance he has to wait til year 3

Yes building something. We have not arrived. Bama, Georgia, OSU recruit like this every year. We have a long way to go still

Drink beer.

Apparently, since you seem to be stereotyping them.

Correct. I grew up where I spent 1 week out of every month having to live in one. Don’t pretend to give a shit you and your fake liberal hero bs. I rose out of that hell hole. I did it on my own, without help. Those f’ers can lick my nut sack. You have no idea what my life has been like nor do you about anyone else. No I don’t live in one now, I have a grad degree and and I married an ND grad. How did a middle school resource room kid from a white trash upbringing do that? GRIT! But you’d probably call it white privilege. .

Several words come to mind before exuberant to describe how you sound: hyperbolic, agitated, perturbed, troubled, exercised, peeved, uptight, overblown, overwrought, preposterous, inflated, distorted, excessive, histrionic, overemotional, unrealistic, exaggerated, and melodramatic. In fact, "exuberant" didn't occur to me at all.

Me too. Even with Tommy Rees. :)

One thing I can agre with you On is that Savvy is a whacko.

Correct. I grew up where I spent 1 week out of every month having to live in one. Don’t pretend to give a shit you and your fake liberal hero bs. I rose out of that hell hole. I did it on my own, without help. Those f’ers can lick my nut sack. You have no idea what my life has been like nor do you about anyone else. No I don’t live in one now, I have a grad degree and and I married an ND grad. How did a middle school resource room kid from a white trash upbringing do that? GRIT! But you’d probably call it white privilege. .
Buddy.... you need help....

Like I say, for your sake, for the world's sake, I hope every word that comes out of your mouth is a made-up lie. Especially including this post. And you're just a relatively normal guy who trolls and shitposts for shits and giggles. Like your garden variety troll. And this is just a character you're playing, the way trolls presumably do. Obviously you marrying a ND grad is not true, as you are unable to keep your assorted claims about yourself to a more possibly believable sort of level. Which is to be expected. But I pray all of it's not true.

It's the overall vibe you give off, outside of any individual statements, opinions or claims, that's so disturbing. And it's difficult to imagine any realistic scenario that would explain your presence and persona on these boards that isn't seriously messed up....

If Buchner is all that he will start for 2 years then go to nfl most likely…. If Buchner isn’t all that Moore has chance to beat him out frosh or soph year…. Either scenario Moore is likely starting as a soph.

If Buchner is all that he will start for 2 years then go to nfl most likely…. If Buchner isn’t all that Moore has chance to beat him out frosh or soph year…. Either scenario Moore is likely starting as a soph.
Or Buchner is solid this year. And gets better each of his next 2 years

He may be a better college qb with his running than he is in the nfl.

I wouldnt be surprised if he started here for the next 3 years

Maybe he will be so good he does pro but that's not a definite

You seem like you’re trying to convince yourself of that as the weeks go by without a Dante Moore commitment. You still think he signs with ND?

You seem like you’re trying to convince yourself of that as the weeks go by without a Dante Moore commitment. You still think he signs with ND?
Yes I've said that multiple times.

The only reason why I said April was because one site said that was his plan to commit in April.

Now he's taking visits. At this point, whatever month he commits, Im still going with Notre Dame. We're still the big favorite

Nothing has changed

Reactions: Kontiki09

Possible, his throwing motion may prevent him from ever being a high draft choice. If your scenario is the case we should be blowing out teams in 23 and 24 with Moore getting PT.

One can hope I guess. We’ve only been waiting a decade for progression at the QB position
This… I wouldn’t expect much improvement from year 3-4 after starting for 2 years… just rarely happens. Maybe an influx of talented wrs for the 24 season would make Buchner look better. That’s plausible if we have a home run 23 wr class

there could be a lot of frosh wrs playing in the 23 season

We all live in an illusion, and the sole exception to that is the love we have and accept. I have no idea what your illusions are, and you have no idea of mine. But the good news is that one illusion is no more real than another, and the only truth that we have is a shared one. So in terms of true life, we both know exactly what each other's life has been like, insofar as we know truth.

ADVERTISEMENT