ADVERTISEMENT

covid hitting irish spring sports teams hard

coolirish9

Posts Like A Champion
Jun 7, 2011
baseball team just anounced that they are not going on a trip this weekend to start the season due to the virus hitting the team and the womens lax team just anounced that they are also not playing a couple of games that were scheduled the end of this week and weekend due to the virus. hope all the players get well soon as our baseball team could have a great season with all the returning players back from a great shortened season last year and our womens lax is rated 2nd in the polls behind UNC and could very well win the national title this season

Ridiculous number of cases on campus in the last 2 weeks. I’m amazed at how stupid these smart students are

who cares? None of them Will be hospitalized let alone die. The last numbers I saw in December stated 91,000 students on college campuses had tested positive in the fall semester, 0 Deaths, 3 hospitalizations, only 1 in ICU.
Totally. And good thing it isn't transmissible so they wont spread it to more sensitive populations.

Reactions: mirer03
who cares? None of them Will be hospitalized let alone die. The last numbers I saw in December stated 91,000 students on college campuses had tested positive in the fall semester, 0 Deaths, 3 hospitalizations, only 1 in ICU.

You judge success by not failing. That's sort of sad.

ADVERTISEMENT