ADVERTISEMENT

Covering up Child Molestation? No Biggie

NDIRISH53

Posts Like A Champion
Aug 13, 2016
The sick joke referred to as the NCAA gave back ped state 111 victories, because I guess they felt that was too harsh a penalty for covering up a child molester. But a handful of college students cheating on class work? Oh god no.... that's unheard of. North Carolina inventing fake classes... eh who cares. We need those wins back. This is disgusting.

Reactions: PHJIndy
the Washington post in 2016 wrote on the Sandusky trial transcripts that were unsealed by a judge and basically said that multiple adults testified in the Sandusky trial that they told Paterno all the way back in the 70s that they had been touched improperly in some way by Sandusky and that he didn't believe them and then scared them into keeping quit. our irish get screwed while a sick and evil man like paterno who did nothing to stop kids from being sexually abused got his wins back

I am not sure why so many ND fans are complaining including Fr. Jenkins. It was Jenkins himself who said we would be willing to forfeit wins if found guilty. Then Jenkins admitted those involved gained an extra benefit. In addition, ND turned themselves in which is an admission of guilt. The other schools never admitted it. The NCAA probably had to enforce their laws since there was an admission of guilt. Maybe had we not turned ourselves in and got caught by the NCAA, the penalties might have been worse.
Try this. Go to any food store and steal something. Then eat it. Then go back 2 days later and tell them what you did. Then see what happens.
Catholics should focus on doing the right things and stop worrying about all of the consequences and stop counting how many other schools beat the system. Life isnt perfect so worry about what you can control and stop worrying about what you can't.

Reactions: j.reacher
The sick joke referred to as the NCAA gave back ped state 111 victories, because I guess they felt that was too harsh a penalty for covering up a child molester. But a handful of college students cheating on class work? Oh god no.... that's unheard of. North Carolina inventing fake classes... eh who cares. We need those wins back. This is disgusting.

The assistant coach tells Paterno what he saw. Joe Paternos form of due diligence to protect children? He takes away Sandusky’s keys to the locker room! DISGUSTING

Reactions: francade
I am not sure why so many ND fans are complaining including Fr. Jenkins. It was Jenkins himself who said we would be willing to forfeit wins if found guilty. Then Jenkins admitted those involved gained an extra benefit. In addition, ND turned themselves in which is an admission of guilt. The other schools never admitted it. The NCAA probably had to enforce their laws since there was an admission of guilt. Maybe had we not turned ourselves in and got caught by the NCAA, the penalties might have been worse.
Try this. Go to any food store and steal something. Then eat it. Then go back 2 days later and tell them what you did. Then see what happens.
Catholics should focus on doing the right things and stop worrying about all of the consequences and stop counting how many other schools beat the system. Life isnt perfect so worry about what you can control and stop worrying about what you can't.
Go back to the Michigan board and blow Harbaugh some more kisses.

Reactions: Pennick4
I am not a Michigan fan or a Harbaugh fan. I just dont believe you should give legit teams or coaches any fuel to add to their fire. Sorry that I spoiled your fun so much that you had to post your comment in a different thread.

technically they got the wins back because they stopped molesting children

I am not a Michigan fan or a Harbaugh fan. I just dont believe you should give legit teams or coaches any fuel to add to their fire. Sorry that I spoiled your fun so much that you had to post your comment in a different thread.
LMAO, what a buffoon, I'm sure Harbaugh is on here everyday getting ammunition for his team to tell them in the locker room lol! You bash ND and slobber all over Michigan and Harbaugh. You know the saying, if it walks like a wolverine...

LMAO, what a buffoon, I'm sure Harbaugh is on here everyday getting ammunition for his team to tell them in the locker room lol! You bash ND and slobber all over Michigan and Harbaugh. You know the saying, if it walks like a wolverine...

You already said these things under a different thread. Why the instant replay? This thread is about the fairness of ND having to give back wins. If you feel the need to keep bashing me do it under the right thread.

ADVERTISEMENT