We will get Dante Moore
We will not get Dante Moore
We will get Julian Sayin or Carr
We will not get Sayin or Carr
We will get both Moore and either Sayin or Carr

Moore-No
Sayin-yes
Carr-No

The more time that goes by the more I think Moore ends up elsewhere, more or less.
Been saying this for weeks. I know we supposedly lead for Moore, but I really don’t think we get him. Regardless, he won’t start next year - that’ll be TB….and we will be just fine if we don’t get Moore, so long as Sayin or Carr come.

Moore yes

Then 1 of Carr or Sayin
I’m impressed by your confidence in landing Moore. You’ve been consistent with your pick for months now. I’m hoping you’re right - would be the first time in a long time that we out recruited everyone for a consensus top 10 prospect.

I’m impressed by your confidence in landing Moore. You’ve been consistent with your pick for months now. I’m hoping you’re right - would be the first time in a long time that we out recruited everyone for a consensus top 10 prospect.
Keeley is a better prospect than Moore

Keeley is a better prospect than Moore
Definitely agree, but he’s been committed to ND for a while. I know it’s going to be a battle to keep him, but if we do, it would be an insane win that hasn’t happened since Manti.

I hope I'm wrong but I think Moore is waiting to see if there is a big NIL deal coming his way in the next three months. " Show me the money ".

I’m not confident on any of them. Sayin wants to decide this summer, but he really likes Texas and Georgia. Knowing Rees, he’s under recruiting him. Carr is always going to be a secret Michigan lean. Going to take a lot to take him from Michigan. Dante isn’t serious about picking a school anymore. I’m convinced he’s simply playing NIL now and will go to highest bidder. That’s his choice. Good for Dante, not good for Rees. He played it wrong as usual imo. He should’ve taken the first to commit out of Arnold, Moore, and Vizzina. Thank God Buchner has a big upside. But, that won’t fix the glaring gap in QB recruiting that will hit us like a freight train in 2 years. If I had my choice, I’d take Sayin out of this group as the best chance, but that’s only if we are full court press before this summer. If Manning goes to Texas, it’s likely ND vs Georgia. If not, we have a big battle with Texas. Sayin loves Sark. I seriously doubt Arch chooses Texas.

Last edited:
I’m not confident on any of them. Sayin wants to decide this summer, but he really likes Texas and Georgia. Knowing Rees, he’s under recruiting him. Carr is always going to be a secret Michigan lean. Going to take a lot to take him from Michigan. Dante isn’t serious about picking a school anymore. I’m convinced he’s simply playing NIL now and will go to highest bidder. That’s his choice. Good for Dante, not good for Rees. He played it wrong as usual imo. He should’ve taken the first to commit out of Arnold, Moore, and Vizzina. Thank God Buchner has a big upside. But, that won’t fix the glaring gap in QB recruiting that will hit us like a freight train in 2 years. If I had my choice, I’d take Sayin out of this group as the best chance, but that’s only if we are full court press before this summer. If Manning goes to Texas, it’s likely ND vs Georgia. If not, we have a big battle with Texas. Sayin loves Sark. I seriously doubt Arch chooses Texas.
Big surprise

He's not under recruiting him.

ND isn't going to be forced to take Sayin early when they like Carr at least as equally. Simply won't happen and shouldn't.

If Sayin commits it's likely they keep recruiting him just like Carr.

If Moore comes it's unlikely they get either Sayin or Carr.

Reactions: echowaker
Yet another clearly uninformed post. Shocking.

ND isn't going to be forced to take Sayin early when they like Carr at least as equally. Simply won't happen and shouldn't.

I dont think it's unlikely

If if if. You act like we are the end all be all and we can just take who we want. Get real. There are only 3 good options with some chance to pick ND. None of them are guaranteed to pick ND. All have several other schools they like as much or more. You get greedy and blow off one and you easily lose all 3. Then we are talking a top talent team at all positions except QB. You go hard at all 3 and take the one that commits. Period. At least 1 of them is a big win. Sayin is better than Carr. He’s a take and wants to commit this summer. I’m so sick of ND fans assuming Dante Moore is locked up and a dime deal. That’s so far from reality.

Last edited:
If if if. You act like we are the end all be all and we can just take who we want. Get real. There are only 3 good options with some chance to pick ND. None of them are guaranteed to pick ND. All have several other schools they like as much or more. You get greedy and blow off one and you easily lose all 3. Then we are talking a top talent team at all positions except QB. You go hard at all 3 and take the one that commits. Period. At least 1 of them is a big win. Sayin is better than Carr. He’s a take and wants to commit this summer. I’m so sick of ND fans assuming Dante Moore is locked up and a dime deal. That’s so far from reality.
Dumb

It's very unlikely.
No it's not. Will it happen, maybe. We're in the top 3 for all them

The teams those 2 are looking at besides us have as good as QB rooms or better. If we don't get them, it won't be because of Moore

The teams those 2 are looking at besides us have as good as QB rooms or better. If we don't get them, it won't be because of Moore
Not sure you can say that with any certainty unless you’ve had discussions with them or their respective families. For now, it’s equally as plausible that Carr or Sayin (or both) won’t come to ND if Moore commits.

Sayin likes Georgia. He'd start there over Bennett. Quinn Ewers was overrated and Sayin could beat him out at Texas. Moore could start at Oregon early. Carr would definitely be JJ's replacement.

Do I think we can get 1? For sure, but we can't afford to F this up. That's my point. I don't like how we played recruiting for 2023. I don't want to see that happen again if we miss Moore. What's the definition of insanity?

Not sure you can say that with any certainty unless you’ve had discussions with them or their respective families. For now, it’s equally as plausible that Carr or Sayin (or both) won’t come to ND if Moore commits.
Yes. It's possible hat one will come. And it's possible neither will come.

Its not highly unlikely like you said. I think Sayin is looking at Texas n Georgia

Texas got Ewers who was a better prospect that Moore. Georgia got Stockton who is a good prospect.

And they are the 2 favorites for Arch and some other good ones in this class.

Both are looking at schools that have a good or better qb rooms as us

Reactions: Kontiki09
Sayin likes Georgia. He'd start there over Bennett. Quinn Ewers was overrated and Sayin could beat him out at Texas. Moore could start at Oregon early. Carr would definitely be JJ's replacement.

Do I think we can get 1? For sure, but we can't afford to F this up. That's my point. I don't like how we played recruiting for 2023. I don't want to see that happen again if we miss Moore. What's the definition of insanity?
Bennett would be gone. You don't even know what you are talking about

Ewers was a better prospect than Moore.

Both of their 22 QBs were higher rated than Angeli

It's smart what we are doing with Moore

Bennett would be gone. You don't even know what you are talking about

Ewers was a better prospect than Moore.

Both of their 22 QBs were higher rated than Angeli

It's smart what we are doing with Moore
I'm saying right now he would beat out Bennett and he's a sophomore.

Also, BK is driven like a maniac to burn ND and get Moore to Baton Rouge. Don't bet out a hell bent BK wanting to do anything he can to snub ND. Don't think he's not butt hurt about ND's class and all the haters. I dislike BK, but he is a maniac fully capable of landing Dante.

Also, BK is driven like a maniac to burn ND and get Moore to Baton Rouge. Don't bet out a hell bent BK wanting to do anything he can to snub ND. Don't think he's not butt hurt about ND's class and all the haters. I dislike BK, but he is a maniac fully capable of landing Dante.
I hope BK is doing that. Negative recruiting is rarely a good thing if done blatantly. Comes off as desperate and shady…..2 things BK excels at.

Reactions: Golson5

No he wouldn't. Zero chance on Bennett

ADVERTISEMENT