ADVERTISEMENT

College game day crew

NCDomer1

I've posted how many times?
Sep 23, 2005
Even Desmond gave ND some major praise right after Herbie said his vote will go the Irish way next week to number one. He thinks the defense is elite and Book is coming around.
In other news, Oregon is out of the picture losing last night to Oregon State some bowl projections had Oregon getting into the play off picture instead of ND.

With Oregon losing, and all the talk about OSU potentially not playing enough games to be considered, Texas A&M looks to be in good shape for the playoff, as long as Bama beats Florida. A&M can finish 9-1 with the only loss being to the #1 ranked team.

A playoff of Bama, Tex A&M, Clemson and ND looks good if we lose to Clemson. If we win, Cincy, Northwestern, BYU all are in play for the Clemson spot.

Could be two ACC and SEC.

AL vs A&M and best of 2 of 3, ND vs Clemson.

We knew all year it was ACC vs SEC.

Even Desmond gave ND some major praise right after Herbie said his vote will go the Irish way next week to number one. He thinks the defense is elite and Book is coming around.
In other news, Oregon is out of the picture losing last night to Oregon State some bowl projections had Oregon getting into the play off picture instead of ND.
Book is coming around.🤣 Espn 😂

Was real impressed with your OL and DL in the South Bend game. Even when we are healthy think you guys look better than us but would love a best 2 out of 3 scenario. Good luck. Stay healthy

Reactions: smcnd
NU just choked against the spartans which is no surprise because they've won close games all season that they could have lost

Northwestern just lost.

Oregon really had no chance with the wimps that the PAC 12 are now

Was real impressed with your OL and DL in the South Bend game. Even when we are healthy think you guys look better than us but would love a best 2 out of 3 scenario. Good luck. Stay healthy
You guys keep your heads down; when we meet again in the ACCCG we want all hands on deck.

and yeah I think it will end up being 2 our of 3. OSU is not the monster some claim it is. Alabama is really the only other team I think is up there with the two of us. And whatever we do lets make a pledge:

Alabama does NOT win it this year!

Reactions: FIJITiger
ADVERTISEMENT