ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Pick-em Pool

nemeth#5

Posts Like A Champion
Aug 26, 2005
Dallas, Texas
I am setting up a College Pick-em Pool on Yahoo Sports. Pick each game against the spread weekly and we can see how each of us would do against Vegas. The games will be randomly picked by Yahoo (roughly 20/week). There are a lot of know-it-all's on this group..... we can start quantifying it now.

If you want in, reply with an email address and I can send you the link. Or if there is a way to direct message feel free to do that.

Free to join....

Reactions: melstew
I would really love to play in the William Hill College Football pickem but unfortunately you have to appear live in the Silver State.

Reactions: nemeth#5
I am setting up a College Pick-em Pool on Yahoo Sports. Pick each game against the spread weekly and we can see how each of us would do against Vegas. The games will be randomly picked by Yahoo (roughly 20/week). There are a lot of know-it-all's on this group..... we can start quantifying it now.

If you want in, reply with an email address and I can send you the link. Or if there is a way to direct message feel free to do that.

Free to join....

So, couldn't you post the link and password? Just not comfortable posting even my junk email on the board.

So, couldn't you post the link and password? Just not comfortable posting even my junk email on the board.
I quickly tried to do that and couldnt make it work. Maybe if I move it from a private group to public I could make that happen. I will let you know.

Up to 6 lol! Any other experts want in? Dont say you dont have any time.... as if you are on this board.... you have some free time.

Free to join....

I am a ringer. It wouldn't be fair to the others if I joined.

No confidence points, is that correct? Sluggo went blind and didn't realize this was vs. the spread.

Reactions: nemeth#5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT