ADVERTISEMENT

Clausen vs Buchner

I don't think averaging it out like that makes sense. The fact that we made the playoffs twice is what matters.
Ha. Alabama, clemson, and Ohio State would say different. Making the playoffs isn't the goal and means nothing if you don't win, and actually don't even have a chance and get blown out. ND has been a good to really good team, but big gap from them to elite. Being the fourth team to the dance is good but not great. More of a reflection with our schedule.

Multiple playoff appearances and multiple unranked seasons show a program that hasn't established itself as a true competitor for NC. I think we're on the right track now due to our Defense, offense is still lacking at QB and WR.

Ha. Alabama, clemson, and Ohio State would say different. Making the playoffs isn't the goal and means nothing if you don't win, and actually don't even have a chance and get blown out. ND has been a good to really good team, but big gap from them to elite. Being the fourth team to the dance is good but not great. More of a reflection with our schedule.

Multiple playoff appearances and multiple unranked seasons show a program that hasn't established itself as a true competitor for NC. I think we're on the right track now due to our Defense, offense is still lacking at QB and WR.
Dude, come on, Give it a rest, already.

Please just shut up for a while.

Some play for Championships - others talk about it.

ADVERTISEMENT