ADVERTISEMENT

CJ Stroud bought entire team a suit to wear before ND game

edub72

All Star
Jan 17, 2018
How wrong does it sound for a college kid to buy his entire team a suit. He have everyone $500 gift card to get a suit. Just so freaking weird to hear in college

How wrong does it sound for a college kid to buy his entire team a suit. He have everyone $500 gift card to get a suit. Just so freaking weird to hear in college
Definitely doesn’t shop on Savile Row W1!

How wrong does it sound for a college kid to buy his entire team a suit. He have everyone $500 gift card to get a suit. Just so freaking weird to hear in colle
Don't disagree that it is weird and I don't like it, but that is the current state of college football.

I will say, typically they'll merely take their OL out to dinner. But if he wants to get suits for the entire team, why not? It's a nice way to spread the wealth a little bit. Not everyone on the team gets Heisman-hopeful, starting-QB type NIL money.

So I think it's a great thing for him to have done....

I will say, typically they'll merely take their OL out to dinner. But if he wants to get suits for the entire team, why not? It's a nice way to spread the wealth a little bit. Not everyone on the team gets Heisman-hopeful, starting-QB type NIL money.

So I think it's a great thing for him to have done....
Not disagreeing about the gesture. Speaking more to the idea of college players getting paid. Not looking to open that debate / just agreeing with the OP that it is weird to see in college football.

PJ at BC should have bought houses cars and dinner! He was mauled unmercifully by the RU DL! Unless RU has a truly great DL, the BC OL might be one of the worst in CF. PJ will not last to game 5! That was a brutal day for him! It made me think of Norm Snead the Washington Redskins QB in 60’s(?); in his rookie year he was brutalized and never fully recovered! My advice to PJ is get in the Portal - survive the year!

I heard Buchner picked up the tip for the lineman at Rocco's....17.00!

ADVERTISEMENT