ADVERTISEMENT

CJ Carr Commitment June 9

Tom Loys comments happened, but your point still stands. Gonna just chill on Dante talk for a bit….getting pretty exhausting
I didn't read his comments. If Dante wants to commit today, they would take him. We'll see what happens

Reactions: Kontiki09
Moore just seems to be the kind of kid that ND would need to continue to recruit even after he committed. Could be wrong...but thats the impression I get. TAMU and Oregon are also high on his list. Whatever the case...he appears to be trending away from ND for a while now...and this staff needs to secure a quality quarterback in this cycle.

Moore just seems to be the kind of kid that ND would need to continue to recruit even after he committed. Could be wrong...but thats the impression I get. TAMU and Oregon are also high on his list. Whatever the case...he appears to be trending away from ND for a while now...and this staff needs to secure a quality quarterback in this cycle.
Now comes the challenge of trying to convince a '23 kid that he's the future of the program while you get a major commitment from a 5 star '24 QB. But oops, most of the good '23 QB's are gone city.

Last edited:
Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
Now comes the challenge of trying to convince a '23 kid that he's the future of the program while you get a major commitment from a 5 star '24 QB. But oops, most of the good '23 QB's are gone city. Good luck on that one. I have bitched and moaned about the all in strategy on Dante for months. Now here we are.
Eh, it’s not all that bad. We will likely steal someone…really, really wished we would have stayed on Vizzina

Allegedly Carr is already recruiting for ND. The nation's #1 tight end had something to say about it recently. Also, top overall DL '24 visiting tomorrow. '24 class is about to explode.

Eh, it’s not all that bad. We will likely steal someone…really, really wished we would have stayed on Vizzina
My personal thought is that it's very odd to just "drop" Dante or whatever Loy said. I also find it a little odd that there has been exactly 0 buzz about anyone else coming to ND in '23. I could be wrong here (call me crazy), but this is exactly why I believe Carr will reclassify to '23 class.

Last edited:
If it's true thar ND stopped recruiting Moore. I think that has to mean Carr is likely to reclassify to 23. It wouldn't make sense to stop recruiting your top 23 target because you got a commit from your 24 target. With that being said, can anyone confirm ND is still recruiting Sayin???

From what I read somewhere it’s not. I believe it was Loy that said he’s not sure that recruit has a commitable offer from ND.

plus Carr is committing on tv not IPC who still say it’s on for Thursday.
Correct. IPC setup a commitment for a recruit that did NOT have a commitable offer which is a horrible look for them

If it's true thar ND stopped recruiting Moore. I think that has to mean Carr is likely to reclassify to 23. It wouldn't make sense to stop recruiting your top 23 target because you got a commit from your 24 target. With that being said, can anyone confirm ND is still recruiting Sayin???
Dude, no one knows. He hasn't even committed yet.

As it stands right now Notre Dame is still recruiting Sayin and Moore.

Until anyone of notes states that it has stopped (not that it will, because that's just specualtion) nothing has or will change.

Possible that C j has already given his commitment to ND and Thursday is for us peons to hear! just a thought

S
Possible that C j has already given his commitment to ND and Thursday is for us peons to hear! just a thought
yeah CJ is committed to ND.

Found out some info about Dante.... Apparently Dad is high on UM.... Heard Dante really wanted to commit to ND to only decommit later. Told to watch his commitment at the least he's def. picking up someone else's hat before he puts on the UM hat

I wonder how many of our current recruits bail for UofM when the find out Dante Moore is going to Michigan? Jagusah? Who else?

S

yeah CJ is committed to ND.

Found out some info about Dante.... Apparently Dad is high on UM.... Heard Dante really wanted to commit to ND to only decommit later. Told to watch his commitment at the least he's def. picking up someone else's hat before he puts on the UM hat
Lmao

He clearly has the physical tools. I care more about what they said about his moxie, leadership, and attitude. That’s what separates good QBs from great ones. There also appears to be a stark difference between CJ and Moore in that area.

He clearly has the physical tools. I care more about what they said about his moxie, leadership, and attitude. That’s what separates good QBs from great ones. There also appears to be a stark difference between CJ and Moore in that area.

Not sure about Moore on the moxie. I heard good things about him. But, when they said that Carr was an “Alpha “that is a good sign. What I do agree with you is that CJ is a team guy evidenced by his early commitment and desire to recruit which is the complete opposite of Dante who cares almost exclusively about himself

Take this for what it’s worth, but the guys at IB said he’s the second best QB they’ve ever seen at Irish Invasion. Only guy that looked slightly better was JT Daniels.
JT Daniels can't stay healthy. Top Shelf passer of the football.

Not sure about Moore on the moxie. I heard good things about him. But, when they said that Carr was an “Alpha “that is a good sign. What I do agree with you is that CJ is a team guy evidenced by his early commitment and desire to recruit which is the complete opposite of Dante who cares almost exclusively about himself
Dante may be quietly confident, which is fine. I’m certain he will excel no matter where he goes. ND is a special place though, and the pressure to win here is definitely much, much more than other places.

I think Dante will end up in the portal a few times. I can see him at USC to finish his college playing days.

'24 recruit means that he is in the summer before his junior year of HS correct? That would be tentative even 5 years ago when a LOI meant something.

ADVERTISEMENT