ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Expert Picks

Well......every "Expert" picks Stanford....I guess they believe the 2-9 vs ranked teams on the road of Notre Dame under Brian Kelly. I guess there is easy money to be made betting the Trees with ND favoured.

Reactions: Kelso86
Well......every "Expert" picks Stanford....I guess they believe the 2-9 vs ranked teams on the road of Notre Dame under Brian Kelly. I guess there is easy money to be made betting the Trees with ND favoured.

Isn’t every team ranked? Just that some are ranked higher than others.
And I think more telling is the record against higher ranked teams.

I find that truly bizarre. Even if Bryce was at full strength, with the problems we have on the DL and at QB it should be a tossup at best for Stanford.

And even stranger, Wazzu is a 10 point dog, but every one of these CBS guys is picking them on the road against UW. Inexplicable to me.

I wonder if the picks weren't loaded properly onto the website.

Historically Kelly and Notre Dame have not proven anything. So the writers being writers will pick Stanford.

Reactions: Kelso86
I find that truly bizarre. Even if Bryce was at full strength, with the problems we have on the DL and at QB it should be a tossup at best for Stanford.

And even stranger, Wazzu is a 10 point dog, but every one of these CBS guys is picking them on the road against UW. Inexplicable to me.

I wonder if the picks weren't loaded properly onto the website.
Utah was a 17-point dog at Washington last week and lost by three on the final play of the game.

Vegas gives away money, weekly, on some of their lines.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT