ADVERTISEMENT

Byron Caldwell

stu4don

I've posted how many times?
Dec 13, 2006
RB from San Diego. #8 composite ranking. Nice film. Just offered. We're behind. Any recruitniks out there with a feeling on this kid?

After that show put on by Kyren on Saturday this should become RB U.

#8 overall composite ranking? This dude doesn't even have a Rivals profile page. What's the deal, is he a late bloomer? Are they even playing HS football in California?

Supposedly HS football will return in January. Seriously doubt it.

Okay he does have a rivals page, and.... forget what I said.

In any event that would be cool to get another blue chip recruit, especially at RB. I do like Logan Diggs, I will say. I could see him doing well in our offense.

Are we going to take the LB from Punahou?

Has a really nice list of offers, stretching from USC to Michigan to Florida, etc... two hundred pound kid with really good vision and instincts, and good speed to boot...based on junior film. Not clear to me that anyone is the odds on favorite for him, but also nothing I’ve read suggests much history with ND other than over The past three or four weeks. Prior to the Clemson game I would have said almost zero chance of getting someone like Caldwell this late in the cycle without an established relationship; but that game was watched by a ton of football fans and recruits, and I would think any offered recruit honestly undecided would be a Hell of a lot more interested today than they were last Friday.

Reactions: Tru2Irish
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT