ADVERTISEMENT

Bye bye #8

I don't think the committee looks at bad wins as much as good wins? I think we stay at 8 barring any upsets. SC winning still helps us.

Reactions: nemeth#5
ND will not buy out a contract again.
Contracts will run to the expiration, resignation, imprisonment or death

Reactions: TOMMY_23
Why do people think Navy is an easy win? They are a bunch of tough guys using an offense that they have been running for years and have refined it to the max. OSU had a hard time with it recently. The Middies never ever quit. They play through the whistle. Jarrett Grace was on the ND post game show and he said that Navy week is like none other and you have to deal with the Navy let down following the game. The weather was even worse than you can imagine. The Irish came out of it with a tough hard fought win. Every single current and former Irish player will tell you that Navy is a different animal that takes it's toll on a defense. Of course, the board here has never suited up against Navy so they don't have a clue. Not one single clue.

Do we give a crap who jumps us at this point.. Just beat Stanford somehow and win a middle of the road bowl game so we can feel good going into the off season.. We all know what will happen if we were matched against Ohio State, Auburn Clemson and the like..
IF ND wins next week, they will get to a big 6 bowl. There they will play ohio st or Auburn and probably get destroyed knowing bk and his record in bowl games against good teams.

Amazing-----Rivals 50 tells us OSU is elite-----but Iowa----- yes 6-5 Iowa runs them out of the stadium. Would love to see your posts if that happened here------would likely see calls for a Crucifixion.

My point here is even " elite " teams have WTF games

OU loses at home to Iowa State as a 20 point favorite

Clemson lost to Cuse who is literally awful------35-3 at the Half vs Ville on Saturday

Georgia------gets whomped at Auburn

Auburn------blows a 20 point lead and loses to LSU

What you hope for is that on your WTF game you're playing someone who isn't very good and you can eke out a win.

Reactions: Kelso86
Fwiw the computers still have us higher than Auburn, who sorta controls their own destiny.

ADVERTISEMENT